🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/25/21 - Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Used up my kstars to get some stuff I’ve wanted for a little while now.

Finally got some contour
    A handheld and an aura

Gorgeous hair and couple of dresses

Wanted a couple of hair accessories but ran out of kstars. Really happy with what I managed to get though. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @evildead It's hard to me to decide which one to vote for because I like both. 
    Platform: Android

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @dpeters if you asked without the sc of your doll id probably say no, but they look so pretty on your doll and you have a lot of stars so I would go for it
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Fae said:
    Anyone have suggestions for the best handhelds to buy? I still have some stars left and plan on doing more offers to get some more today! 
    These are my favourites, plus the mirror I bought today! I use them all the time, especially the rose and the champagne glass.

I’m also going to buy the ice cream, passport and cards today, I think they’re super cute, but the passport and cards are probably less useful for general SYS themes. ^^
    Awesome thank you!!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    did anyone get k starts when they finished the story ? 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited November 2021
    does anyone know why this particular shirt isn’t included? it was on my wishlist 

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I got the bow in my free box and didn’t have a bad chase for the eyes. I lowkey want the dress seeing how good it looks on you forum dolls lol. 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Maria, bestie where are u when I need u? 😭 she was calling me all of last week and this week but now nothing. She only called me one time yesterday. 😭 but it probably has something to do with me not doing these 8 hr goals 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @jlr224 Ooh my gosh I never have time to do those! I can varely finish the weekly event by doing reality shows, then I do my business gigs and on weekends I do whatever weekend event it is... I seriously don't have time to do those regular gigs at all. I will try doing some and see if it changes. Thanks!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @sarie! 💕
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @Cassie_KKH you need to get your gigs under 10 for her to call you
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    luna54 said:
    Ccrz96 said:
    It took me forever to get the eyes and I really want the bow but idk if I should keep chasing😭 can someone who has the bow show how it looks on a few different hairstyles?

I think the bow is gorgeous personally, i chased a little for it 🥺 sorry for the ✨ quality ✨ 
    Girllllll, where is that 3rd hair from? 😍
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I mostly brought handheld items since I didn’t save enough k-stars to go on a spending spree. I thought I could get the eyes but my luck is trash! 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    @babyface99 thank you ♥️ I won it in an SYS and didn’t like it but the bow hides the buns and I’m living for it! X

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    edited November 2021
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Does this dress do well in sys?
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Fae said:
    I can’t afford both of these but I see them a lot in SYS. Is it worth buying one?

Agree - buy the 1st
    Like - buy the 2nd
    Awesome - neither, save your kstars for something else!
    First one usually score really good for me!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Lums said:

Does this dress do well in sys?
    It does for me! I use it all the time, especially dyed gold. ^^
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @Lums It can do pretty well for me and it looks nice dyed with the opal and twilight dye. Plus it would be perfect for this week's TB theme.
    Platform: Android

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Arent we supposed to get  bonus( stars) after finishing this week's storyline? 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Woohoo! Completed this without even noticing lol. I’ve purchased a few new hairstyles, dresses, handhelds, auras, shoes, eyes, lips and jewelry for future SYS or just to spoil my doll. I’ve spent plenty of money this weekend so I’ll stop now😅. This was very fun though!! I love Black Friday. 
    Down to 20 k stars!😭
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Didn’t save a lot for this sale(only 791 lol) but here’s some of the stuff I got from the closet, gb, and November boxes. I still have 109 left. Any must haves that I should get?

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Arent we supposed to get  bonus( stars) after finishing this week's storyline? 
    I got 5 stars when I finished the storyline. They don't pop up for you to collect, it gets added automatically when the screen cuts out and then back into you holding the piece of pie. I only noticed it because I looked at the amount of stars I had before finishing the storyline and noticed I had 5 more after 
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
    I'm so happy I got some of the dresses I've always wanted. Now the only one left I think is the one with the red lace and the flowers with the black background. 

I really want that scooter too but I opened 7 boxes already. Got a bunch of handhelds, some hair and a couple of earrings and tops. 

Did you get the first dress in the sale?? I can’t find it and Iv been wanting it for ages 
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Did anybody else not get the brown dress and mask from the squad boxes? 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Puddles said:
    KKHBrisa said:
    I'm so happy I got some of the dresses I've always wanted. Now the only one left I think is the one with the red lace and the flowers with the black background. 

I really want that scooter too but I opened 7 boxes already. Got a bunch of handhelds, some hair and a couple of earrings and tops. 

Did you get the first dress in the sale?? I can’t find it and Iv been wanting it for ages 
    First dress is from Beautiful Eden kollection

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍