šŸ›ļøšŸ¦ƒKK:H Weekend Event-11/25/21 - Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP EventšŸ¦ƒ

Comments

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Maria, bestie where are u when I need u? šŸ˜­ she was calling me all of last week and this week but now nothing. She only called me one time yesterday. šŸ˜­ but it probably has something to do with me not doing these 8 hr goals šŸ’€
    i have the same problem too and i asked about it and they answered me with this

-Ā  iOS player o(*ļæ£ā–½ļæ£*)o
    edited November 2021
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Lums said:
    Maria, bestie where are u when I need u? šŸ˜­ she was calling me all of last week and this week but now nothing. She only called me one time yesterday. šŸ˜­ but it probably has something to do with me not doing these 8 hr goals šŸ’€
    i have the same problem too and i asked about it and they answered me with this

Oh wow. Tysm! @Lums
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Hi dolls ! I'm new here :) Thanks to the BF sale I finally got some highlighter, blush, and new eye makeup and I really like the way my doll looks ! I also got the hairstyle and the pink heels, they're so cute.

Welcome doll ā™„ļø
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I got the new eyes in my free box and I love them šŸ’— also opened a lot of the November boxes to get the hair color šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–

• Stella_KKHStella_KKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Hi dolls ! I'm new here :) Thanks to the BF sale I finally got some highlighter, blush, and new eye makeup and I really like the way my doll looks ! I also got the hairstyle and the pink heels, they're so cute.

Welcome doll ā™„ļø
    Thank you !!
    Ā Frenchie Ā šŸ‡«šŸ‡·
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Have there been more Kloset items added? In the 50-51% off section thereā€™s stuff Iā€™m seeing that Iā€™m pretty sure I hadnā€™t seen before šŸ¤”
    If so does anyone have an image of everything addedā€¦
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Before & After BF Sale Look.
    edited November 2021
    LexKKH said:
    Have there been more Kloset items added? In the 50-51% off section thereā€™s stuff Iā€™m seeing that Iā€™m pretty sure I hadnā€™t seen before šŸ¤”
    Has anyone ever seen these before?Ā 
    Am I just dumb or am I just dumb in a different way and everyone was aware of thisā€¦? šŸ˜…
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

This is most of the stuff I bought and got during the VIP and BF event. Got lucky with the eyes and dress from the event !! Also bought the contour and freckles cause I didnā€™t have them yetĀ 
    edited November 2021
    LexKKH said:
    šŸ¤” Iā€™ll stop spamming now lol
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    maggiey said:
    kadyyy said:
    Arent we supposed to getĀ  bonus( stars) after finishing this week's storyline?Ā 
    I got 5 stars when I finished the storyline. They don't pop up for you to collect, it gets added automatically when the screen cuts out and then back into you holding the piece of pie. I only noticed it because I looked at the amount of stars I had before finishing the storyline and noticed I had 5 more afterĀ 
    Thanks idk if it automatically got added tooĀ 
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I started the event with approximately 550 kstars, sadly I didn't check if the event had already begun or not and I bought some things before the VIP event began, but hopefully I'll get that 25 kstars that I need for the dress, I only have 2 left šŸ„²
    Overall, I'm super happy with the items I got!!šŸ˜

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    I started the event with approximately 550 kstars, sadly I didn't check if the event had already begun or not and I bought some things before the VIP event began, but hopefully I'll get that 25 kstars that I need for the dress, I only have 2 left šŸ„²
    Overall, I'm super happy with the items I got!!šŸ˜

you can still watch your daily videos and get the dress till sunday
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • sxnsetsonfiresxnsetsonfire Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

After trying my best, i managed to save around 950 kstars to spend on the bf sale, although once i realised the past sys/ tb items available werenā€™t new i decided to spend my stars a bit differently.Ā 

Somehow i ended up playing kollections and luckily all of the boxes i opened contained a clothing item/ hairstyle/ eyes and even an entire outfit. A few hours later i decided to spend my remaining stars on a couple of dresses & an extra outfit, additionally, because of both the vip & current sys events i ended up earning three more dresses sooooā€¦ it was a good and different shopping spree šŸ˜‚āœØ

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Has anybody else tried the Athena kstar offer? Both myself and a doll in my squad did it and both didn't receive the kstars, we aren't getting responses from Tapjoy or Athena. What do we do?
    Loving my new looks~
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Is this worth the real $?
    i love the outfit. Iā€™m not crazy about the hair or glasses and probably wonā€™t use those very often anyway.
    awesome - worth it. Buy it!!
    lol - pass. Save your $
    I think itā€™s worth it if at least the doll stands still with both hands down ( like in the dress icon ) or if we can use handhelds with it. Please make the dolls stand still when we use gloves or dresses/outfits with gloves. I hate when she keeps moving she looks stupid!Ā @KalindaKing
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    How many hearts is the last sys earnable anyone?Ā 
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    How many hearts is the last sys earnable anyone?Ā 
    The last earnable is at 50 hearts.
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    so far the only thing I bought is the latest eyebrows we got for Halloween. Maybe I'll get a new hair colour and an outfit or two but that's probably about it. I've been saving for BF but there is literally nothing to get, everything is just meh or I already got during the previous sale. I've missed out on so many things in order to save for BF, what a disappointment.Ā  :(
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Which hairstyle? LIKE for first one and AWESOME for second one
    Iā€™m considering the same thing right now! I am leaning towards the first one, personally, the second one has this hanging part I canā€™t decide if I actually likeā€¦

P.S. Really happy to have found this forum! Been playing on and off since last year:)
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    justanna said:
    Iā€™m considering the same thing right now! I am leaning towards the first one, personally, the second one has this hanging part I canā€™t decide if I actually likeā€¦

P.S. Really happy to have found this forum! Been playing on and off since last year:)
    That's exactly what i was thinking - I am unsure about that hanging part of the second one!Ā 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    justanna said:

That's exactly what i was thinking - I am unsure about that hanging part of the second one!Ā 

So I just bought the first one :):smiley: Will see how it does in practice - I really can't afford both, but no regrets, I really love it.