Options

Change partners appearance??

GottinBGottinB Registered Users 6 Posts
Hope this is not a repost but I thought I saw a pop up from Maria stating we can change our partners appearance. I really hope so. Finally found a character I want to date but would like to add things to be more like my RL BF.

Comments

• Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Yes we can, you have to click on "gift" to do so.
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Still can't get rid of the tan my girl got in the update, but it's a step in the right direction.
    iOS
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Does anyone know if you spend stars or cash to buy features to change an NPC, do you own these features so that you can use them again on another NPC, or do you have to buy them again in order to change the appearance of a different NPC?

I'm hoping we just own them because if it's necessary to buy them all over again, the cost is way too much. *fingers crossed*
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm not 100% sure but I think I read in another thread that what you buy stays with the NPC and does not transfer to others.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Unfortunately, the items you buy stay with that NPC. If you marry a different NPC, you have to buy those items again. SoundsPretty is 100% correct. ...again. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Ugh..ok. So much for changing the entire male NPC community into Brad Pitt clones. I change partners too often to afford paying so much for feature changes. I will continue to date circus clowns and men with hats permanently affixed to their heads.

Thanks for the info, dolls!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    But...the next update is bringing more customization for our partners so at least we can turn them into brad Pitt Keanu Reeves look- alike.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Young long haired John Travolta, young little-older-than-facts-of-life George Clooney, John stamios at 19, oh my god oh my god oh my God 19 year old Elvis he was hot. Kurt Russell when he met Goldie hawt. Oh dear and I
    'm just running a list of dolls I'd love to see in the forum once customization is complete/now I know how Mr. Stepford felt in the Stepford wives LOL.

Ih wait....we'll only see others' NPC spouses i pictures, if we both have a Noah Hall NPC if I change mine...it won't change yours. .....excuse me I'm not the sharpest tool in the fridge right now. Flu city lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I had grand illusions but the k-star price tags gave me pause. Not sure I want to spend 50 stars to tweak a nose. Hopefully the eye/hair colors are free, at least the basic colors like in our wardrobes.
  • Options
    I'll probably buy him one new face shape to start. At least I like his name. Lol. Oh and hair and facial hair. I already Gavin rossdaled his hair. Then one long one to go with his neat beard and mustache. But nothing more till I can do colors.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MikaelaRMikaelaR Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The new person I’m dating has sunglasses on, is there a way to change it so she doesn’t anymore?? 
  • Options
    You should be able to as long as they are not a real player you friended. Find their contact and tap the gift button to go to their wardrobe. Then go to the glasses section and either tap the pair they're wearing to unselect them or tap another pair to replace them and tap again to unselect.
  • Options
    ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    as for me is the skin colour I want to change my partner is too tan 
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @ondotimi unfortunately we can’t change the skin or eye color on npcs but we can change everything else
  • Options
    amcluelessamclueless Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I went to my contacts we are married but I still can't change his looks : ( 
  • Options
    Go to your closet, select the phone icon- which will call up your contacts -
    Pic your contact and hit the Style button.  That will open the closet and allow you to style your NPC  contact. You can’t change eye color or skin tone on these contacts. 
    You can not style contacts controlled by other players.  You can only style NPC or game generated  contacts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary