🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/25/21 - Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Oh i'm so broke for this event and i really don't regret it. Thanks glu for giving me relaxing weekend
  • iximoxiximox Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Has anybody else tried the Athena kstar offer? Both myself and a doll in my squad did it and both didn't receive the kstars, we aren't getting responses from Tapjoy or Athena. What do we do?
    @dinoqueen9 I did the Athena offer and got my kstars right away. I had that issue with another offer a while back though and it took a while for Tapjoy to get back to me but they got me my kstars. I had to provide a screenshot of the confirmation email from my purchase. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    My mood when I finally got a call from Maria but it wasn’t what I wanted. 😭 idk it’s only 15 kstars.. should I get it? 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I'm bad at waiting for calls since I have no patience. Once VIP starts, I just buy whatever I'm going to buy right away. I only got some extra stuff that I forgot to get in the first place but I think I'm now just starting to save for holiday boxes.
    Platform: Android

• Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I’m officially back to being broke but I HAD TO BUY THE MONKEY. looks just like the baby cat I adopted 🥺😭
    Which hairstyles do people like with the bow? Since I got it, I want to know which hairstyles look better with it.

• AnetteKkhAnetteKkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Omg, first time since I play the game that I won 100.000🤑 (sorry for my English)

💎💎💎 
    Daily Serbian player
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Which hairstyles do people like with the bow? Since I got it, I want to know which hairstyles look better with it.
    @DelphineGarnier
    There a probably better choices but this is what I came up with, with my hair options:
    Personally, I prefer the bow when there's some hair behind it, because if it’s more of a flat on the head hair style the bow looks like it’s just sitting on top of the head… if this makes any sense.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    @LexKKH I have 3 out of those 4, so that works. And I agree. I didn't really like it when there's no hair behind it because it just looks like it's floating on top of the head and it doesn't work. 

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Started the sale broke so I bought a few closet items and spent a little over 300, but I did manage to get the bow and the dress. I didn't like the earnable hair at first but I think I do now lol bought the skirt for diamonds too! 

Android player. 👾
  • lolawhitelolawhite Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Should I get the wand or the award? Which one is better for SYS? 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    lolawhite said:
    Should I get the wand or the award? Which one is better for SYS? 

Tbh both (I got both) but I’ve seen more people use the wand. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @lolawhite I agree that you might have more reasons to use the wand during SYS than an award.

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    @lolawhite the wand would look good dyed, I think, so you'll be able to use it multiple times. Not so sure about the award, though it would be fun to see how it looks in pink with the amount of dye we get! :smiley:
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Ccrz96 said:
    It took me forever to get the eyes and I really want the bow but idk if I should keep chasing😭 can someone who has the bow show how it looks on a few different hairstyles?
    @Ccrz96 I did a whole bunch. If there is a certain hair you are looking to see how it looks with it let me know and if I have it I can try. 😊

@DelphineGarnier here is a bunch I did earlier. Hope that helps! I really like it with big hair. 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I sometimes have chases that are so bad I just think the game doesn’t want me to get stuff some weekends. Geez. I just wanted the bow or the dress :(

(There was also one where I got stars and more dyes)
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    How can I see what is available for diamonds & purchase  ?
    edited November 2021
    @KKHMICAELA I think there's a thread for that but I have to check what it's called.
    Edit: I can't see where it is unless I missed it and scrolled past. But I'm positive I was looking through it this week since I need to know what I have save for thanks to this disappointing sale.

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i spun the bonfire bombshell kollection and got the bundle. i love the guitar
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Has anybody else tried the Athena kstar offer? Both myself and a doll in my squad did it and both didn't receive the kstars, we aren't getting responses from Tapjoy or Athena. What do we do?
    I did it and got my stars. Although they did charge me twice, they responded quickly and gave me my money back. 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

me and my dolls pockets hurt 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Which coat should I get?
    1 - like
    2 - awesome

• kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Question - I did one of the kstar offers for the first time and I didn’t get the kstars. Does it usually take a while to show up in your game? 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    elle_baby said:

babes are this hairstyles worth it? do they score nicely?? 
    yes - agree
    no - lol
    I bought the first one and it's been scoring pretty well for me with 5/5 and 4.5/5 hearts in the looks i've used it. I think they're both very pretty and versatile so you can definitely use it for a lot of different themes!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I opened 30 boxes and still didn’t get the lips haha. Such a waste of stars.