🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I know this isn’t related to the update but are there any teenagers here because from what i’ve seen everyone is an adult 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited November 2021
    jackiekkh said:
    I know this isn’t related to the update but are there any teenagers here because from what i’ve seen everyone is an adult 
    Yeah I’m 17. And I also know Elenakkh , Alo and Anya Archer are teenagers too. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @Nikaraf alright cool i just wondering 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    I am! I’m 17 💜 @jackiekkh
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited November 2021
    jackiekkh said:
    I am! I’m 17 💜 @jackiekkh
    For some reason I felt like you were 17. Lol
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Yeah I’m 17. And I also know Elenakkh , Alo and Anya Archer are teenagers too. 
    Yep! I'm 16 😊

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Hi I’m new to this website, I just found out about after playing this game over the past 6 and half years, Haha. Wish i knew about this before. After reading through this forum for a few hours I never realized how much of us share similar opinion. Let’s hope this next year brings us amazing new outfits and great updates. 

For me personally, I think that adding an action along with some of the items would be really cool. Like a purse could swing back and forth or swing around. Handhelds have actions that relate to the thing. For example like an award has the “Doll” wave while crying, or certain outfits have different poses for sys and just in game. Like a fashion week outfit has a fierce standing-in-place walk. Also certain hairs depending on the theme had movement. For example a pop star hair style blows in the wind or the ponytail swishes around, and of course underwater hair (mermaid) could have actual drips of water coming off of it. 
    [Press Agree if you like this idea]

Another idea i think the game could easily implement to get the body contour and highlight to more people; is during the month of the met gala there is a week where you spend each day picking your hair (deciding on the style), dress (getting fitted), and then final touch ups that include skin prep (getting the contour and highlight for the body). For this i hope the highlight and contour could have different opacities based on the skin color, and the highlight has different hue selections, (for example, one that has more pink undertones, silver and white undertones.
    [Press Like if you would also like this]

Can’t wait to start posting, and viewing the SYS forums. Love that i found this!
    Welcome! I did the same as you, played from day one and just discovered this wonderful place a few months ago. My doll looks better than ever because of the inspo here! 

@polly_pocketkkh

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Does anyone know what happened to the pose in the photobooth that lets you use handhelds? I don't see it.
    Platform: Android

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    lulula said:
    How does everyone feel about the new hearts voting system though? I also don't like duets -- it takes sooo long and I've given up this week.

But I did find that I was scoring very well with the new voting system. The power couple SYS I think I got mostly 5/5 on all my submissions which never had me worry about Glu's 60/30 voting.

Like - You like the new voting

LOL - You would rather stick with the original voting
    I like the heart system I think it makes it easier to get all the earnables and I like that we have bronze and silver boxes in there sometimes I don't like any of the prices in TS but I still want to get enough points so I can reach a silver box at the end of the event and I think it makes more sense to have a score of 1-5 rather than coming out with what I think is a good look then having it be 20-30 something points because that to me means that my look flopped, but I definitely don't like the tie system I hate that you can have 5 hearts in all your looks but you might still get dropped down because of TBs and I hate having to style another npc because I don't have enough clothes for one theme and I also don't want to spend money on male npcs just for duets when I can't even make use of their stuff anyway. If there was a way where they can integrate the old sys with duets and keep the heart system and with the earnables I would continue play it and maybe even buy some TTs if I think its worth it. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Please add old tb sys items to the squad and tb sys boxes!!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I haven't been participating in this SYS because I'm far too tired and forgot about the whack tie system... NVM SCRAP IT ALL!!
    Platform: iOS
    I like the heart voting system but i don’t like duets, i would prefer if we had to style ONE person and still use hearts because then we can get both earnables and boxes
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    so we’re not getting spoilers until Tuesday? 
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    One thing I really want is a dye exchange. We could exchange dyes for other dyes, cash, k-stars, or even diamonds. I have a ton of dyes but I don’t use them so it would be nice to have a dye exchange.
    Kkh IG account added this old outfits from SYSs and Weekend event earnables and GBs to their stories and did poles? 
    I wonder why? I can’t say they want to add them to DB bc there are some items that are not from SYSs. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    Kkh IG account added this old outfits from SYSs and Weekend event earnables and GBs to their stories and did poles? 
    I wonder why? I can’t say they want to add them to DB bc there are some items that are not from SYSs. 
    maybe they want to add them to the bronze or silver boxes?
    What type of weekend event are having next week?
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @Nikaraf If I'm not mistaken, first image, the look on the right is a diamond kollection outfit and hair 👀 
    Android player. 👾
    jackiekkh said:
    Nikaraf said:
    maybe they want to add them to the bronze or silver boxes?
    I really hope they add the hair with black ribbon to boxes but some items are from weekend events.
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @Nikaraf If I'm not mistaken, first image, the look on the right is a diamond kollection outfit and hair 👀 
    Yes I know. I like that hair so much! I don’t know what they are up to 🤷‍♀️
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @jackiekkh professional 
    @jackiekkh professional 
    Alright thanks
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.