🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Kkh IG account added this old outfits from SYSs and Weekend event earnables and GBs to their stories and did poles? 
    I wonder why? I can’t say they want to add them to DB bc there are some items that are not from SYSs. 
    They are probably going to use the most popular pick as a template for every item we get in the next couple of updates

Like what they did with these pants

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Kkh IG account added this old outfits from SYSs and Weekend event earnables and GBs to their stories and did poles? 
    I wonder why? I can’t say they want to add them to DB bc there are some items that are not from SYSs. 
    They are probably going to use the most popular pick as a template for every item we get in the next couple of updates

Like what they did with these pants

Okay. Thank you 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I really wish we could do something with our babies maybe get a stroller or something 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wanted the storyline outfit with the blue top and the hair, but those are the only parts I wanted. The Maya outfit I just got right away because I had been waiting for it. I just wish the back of the jacket could be fixed.
    Platform: Android

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Unrelated question I'm short on cash and I just deleted an npc by mistake do you guys know all the specific locations where npcs hang out at I want to track him down 😪
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Wrong thread 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Anyone knows where I can see the past Christmas box / items for 2020?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2021
    maisybb said:
    Anyone knows where I can see the past Christmas box / items for 2020?
    @maisybb you can find them here:

Holiday giftsboxes: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6946436/#Comment_6946436
    Daily giftboxes: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6948895/#Comment_6948895
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    What happened with the other poses? 

-  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Lums said:

It’s because of the dress that you are wearing, with a different outfit all poses will come back
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Lums said:

It’s because of the dress that you are wearing, with a different outfit all poses will come back
    Oh i see!!! Thanks!!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Spoilers please 🙈
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Got the shoes and earrings didn’t get the dress 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited November 2021
    yes spoilers please!!!! Today!!! @KalindaKing
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Why are we waiting so long for spoilers even? Or are we not getting any before the update drops?
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I hope they have new items in the daily christmas boxes, i started last year but i managed to get all the items
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Does anyone remember how much the Christmas boxes cost? 
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited November 2021
    It would be nice if we could buy some new items with cash and have new dye colors since it is a very common thing we get 🙂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @siennaishollow if I remember well 55
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

edited November 2021
    Okay I’m going to rant & probably end up regretting it later. Also I am tired, so I apologise if this makes absolutely no sense.

A few minutes ago I was deleting some old photos, when I came across an album titled 2023 GLU WONT EXIST. This was what was in the album.

What I got from this, is that EA is going to publish all of Glu’s games under the Electronic Arts developer profile on the AppStore/PlayStore & shut down Glu mobile.

Why did I think that EA buying Glu would be like Apple buying Beats by Dre. 🤦‍♀️

What I meant by that is when Apple acquired Beats it wasn’t like the common acquisition, where the the executive management gets fired. Beats still has a separate executive management team from Apple. 

After Apple acquired beats, it ended up releasing Apple Music(previously known as Beats Music) The HomePod/Mini, The AirPods range & more. Beats didn’t disappear though, still to this day they release new products under the Beats name.

Sorry about the all Apple acquisition of Beats information but I feel like it was needed to get my point across.

I was hoping that EA would make the same decision that Apple did by keeping both companies somewhat separate & EA would use the acquisition of Glu to expand its own mobile game portfolio while still letting Glu create new mobile apps.

In my opinion acquisitions that go down the path of full control never go well. Then again maybe all of this was pointless because I could be interpreting the wording in the screenshots wrong 🤷‍♀️

Why do I feeI like I just held a lesson about acquisitions for the future CEO in all of you?
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    RiinaUkii said:
    most important thing to me: update ALL gift boxes @KalindaKing

TB boxes (weekday events): makes absolutely NO SENSE to me. it's basically the same as the daily box, just that you have to pay 60-kstars instead of 15 for an additional box.

I suggest:
    Daily gift box: only partnerships, energy, money, stars & dyes
    TB Weekday Boxes: only past/old TB items, stars, diamonds & regular closet items
    Squad box: only lately SYS & event items, diamonds & stars
    The only weekday TB box is the last one, which only has items in it, I wish at least the last 2 would be TB boxes.

I definitely agree, that some of the old OLD closet items, the ones that don’t fit our dolls properly due to the redesign that happened late 2016, should be added to the daily boxes or the first 3 useless TB weekday boxes. 
    Why do I even bother 😒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.