🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/25/21 👬- Black & White Ball! 👭🗳️

167891012Next

Comments

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    ajf said:
    TheJinx said:
    When you are 2 hearts away from completing the duet sys 😭
    I recommend contacting support since you were so close to getting your reward! They’ve given awards out to people who were close to earning them 🙂
    Thank you I did that and they let me have it! They said it is a one time courtesy…which seem a bit odd but overall happy! 😊

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    ajf said:
    TheJinx said:
    I recommend contacting support since you were so close to getting your reward! They’ve given awards out to people who were close to earning them 🙂
    Thank you I did that and they let me have it! They said it is a one time courtesy…which seem a bit odd but overall happy! 😊

Same. I feel like that means “Don’t get used to it ” 💀
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    For the first time ever I completed a SYS and came 1st! Shame the hair wasn’t in Silver III but I’m so happy. It’s been a great glow up weekend for my doll. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    3 of my favourite looks, I managed to get all the earnables and ended up in 9th place in Gold with my scores, so I didn't get the dress, but I'm ok with that. 
    I feel so tired after this Duet SYSs, they are too exhausting

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Whew! That was a work out this weekend! 
    Here are my looks

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Came 7th in gold. Surprised to have even gotten that placing. The whole sys I'd submit a ticket, get up to 4th and then within an hour or so be in 12th and yesterday I spent most of the day in 21st. I only submitted one extra ticket and I submitted my last one with 3 hours to go.

I really like the dress but I'm very happy with the items that I got, particularly the queen chess piece handheld. I played it a lot when I was younger so I really like that I've gotten that item in particular.

Also, I don't know if this is a bug with my game but in the camera app in the closet, theres none of the handheld poses available, either the one I bought or the ones I haven't bought. I might have to contact support about it.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Fell asleep before the end but finished 6th 🤩

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so happy I got the stockings ✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I’m so happy I got the stockings ✨
    woah how did you save up so much diamonds?!
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Any said:
    Caisakkh said:
    Came 1st, these looks are so gorgeous 🖤🤍

Where are the eyes from? 
    Diamond kollection 
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I came in 5th! 🥰
    Despite really struggling with making enough outfits, I still managed to get only a couple of 4.5s and the rest 5s!

Whilst the tie system is awful, I really feel like the hearts rating helps against TBs. Only 4 people in my group had over 70, but there were a lot more TBs at the start. It feels like people can’t mass submit off-theme looks with extra tickets to win anymore. 🙌

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @jasminnlg
    Yes, I hope that’s you in 2nd and you got all the TS prizes:)!
    Such pretty dolls you dressed up:)
    It was!! So did you girl ! But thank you!💕😊😊
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Got the earrings and the shoes. Close to getting the dress
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Thank Glu for the support..I'm soo pissed of.. @KalindaKing is there any possibility this glitch to go away finally? 
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I did and I will ask again and again, I just want justice for my spended money..But they already denied once, hope it'll change. Thanks for the advice 🤍LexKKH 
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    i really despise these duet SYS. They take double the time and effort you put into each look, you’re using up all your accessories quicker, and there’s is zero additional reward! Worst idea this game has ever come up with 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

Came in 6th, so got earrings and tights. This was my silver box.

I play on iOS
  • noorbabenoorbabe Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    ajf said:
    TheJinx said:

Do you guys know if customer support would give an earnable from a previous sys? I got 49/50 for the last duets but I didn’t know that I could reach out to support for thi.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    noorbabe said:
    TheJinx said:
    ajf said:
    TheJinx said:

Do you guys know if customer support would give an earnable from a previous sys? I got 49/50 for the last duets but I didn’t know that I could reach out to support for thi.
    I doubt it… But try it anyways! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @jackiekkh a lot of will power 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️