🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I cant its been 1 year alredy since Glu forced Facebook players to quit KKH... 
    I cant even express how mutch i miss the game, but the way they did Facebook playres SOOOO DIRTY and how people who are supposed to be on the forum to HELP people DONT DO IT AT ALL!!! I just cant!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you!
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Where is @KalindaKing? We haven’t heard from her since Thursday? 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    agreed that the update won't come today - but the spoilers? @KalindaKing
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Spoilers please!! Im so excited 🥺
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @KalindaKing Spoilers!
  • FéliceBlackFéliceBlack Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Ahh I'm so excited for the new update and the spoilers! Can't wait to see all the pretty festive items ♥
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Here’s what was in the gift boxes last year! The new 5 items were Kylie’s outfit! 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Spoilers please!! @KalindaKing 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I cant even express how mutch i miss the game, but the way they did Facebook playres SOOOO DIRTY and how people who are supposed to be on the forum to HELP people DONT DO IT AT ALL!!! I just cant!
    wait what happened then?
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
     kadyyy said:
    I hope they have new items in the daily christmas boxes, i started last year but i managed to get all the items
    I was going to write the same.I’m not trying to sound dramatic but I feel penalized for being a loyal player of a few years. It’s new and exciting for newbies but for the rest of us, it’s just another month. It would be nice to have even old winter items in daily and squad boxes but I doubt it will happen. 
    Please fix the glitch where players are buying items for their npcs but they aren’t showing up in the kloset. I’ve bought a couple things for my npc and some kash or kstar items aren’t showing up in his kloset. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Guys, it's the holidays. If you're in the US, you probably were able to celebrate Thanksgiving and have fun with your family and friends. I know I certainly did. And @KalindaKing probably did the same thing. So on that note, while I can't speak for everyone, but I'm honestly okay with Kalinda being late or absent with any news.X
    Sorry but what? Unless they took extra days for holidays they should get back to work just I or any other person did… They don’t just comment in here it’s part of their job and they get paid for it…
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    If you have a computer that runs windows 11, you can run android apps on it.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    @KalindaKing where are you? 
    Hopefully the update is early and not late this time 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Just a quick question, but when is the update usually released? Is it always immediately after Black Friday? (I was thinking it might be after the Sagittarius SYS at least)
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited November 2021
    keke0388 said:
    @KalindaKing where are you? 
    please stop nagging, im sure they do their best
    edited November 2021
    I’m not nagging just excited for spoilers!!! Sorry!!!!
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Is there still a Kollection that is supposed to be released under current version? 
    No. All the Kollections that were supposed to be released are already released. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    I’m not nagging just excited for spoilers!!! Sorry!!!!
    I have seen you ask about spoilers at least three times today 
    StellaKKH said:
    Just a quick question, but when is the update usually released? Is it always immediately after Black Friday? (I was thinking it might be after the Sagittarius SYS at least)
    Last year the update was released December 3rd. A few days after Black Friday since Black Friday last year was on the 26th. @StellaKKH
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Last year the update was released December 3rd. A few days after Black Friday since Black Friday last year was on the 26th. @StellaKKH
    Ohhh I didn't know that as I had been a relatively new player then. Thank you! :blush:
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
    Last year we got the update December 3rd, 4 days after the sale ended.. so hopefully we get it this week. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2021
    brenhin said:
    I’m hardly on the forum lately but whenever I come on to check on the update threads you’re always coming on to say something about KKH Facebook being stopped. I get that you’re annoyed that you can’t play the game anymore but you can’t attack other people on the forum? Especially when a lot of people did help you and gave you lots of advice- someone even offered you a phone? So please stop attacking other people because you chose to not make the effort to try other platforms. I mean you gave up on playing on android because the screen was too small? You’re choosing to not play at this point.
    I barely coment on the forum now, i just come here from time to time aswell and i didnt attack anyone?
    All i said is that people who are supposed to help out with game info stuff, at the end of the day dont... At least to Facebook players they didnt, but that was always the case sooo
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I got a little confused with storylines and inspiration outfits.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.