🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/25/21 - Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

18910111214Next

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Before Bf

After Bf

So happy with everything I got. I got some handhelds that I had been eyeing up for a while. I got three hairs including the November box hair which was a hair that i've wanted for so long and never could get my hands on. I got some dresses which I really liked and had missed out on like the Halle Berry VIP dress. Although the selection of items for the sale was a bit underwhelming as a whole, I got a lot of things that I really wanted, so overall very happy :)
  • capriAnnacapriAnna Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    A little family glow up for the holidays ✨✨✨✨
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Idk where to ask this bitch I’m hoping someone knows!

A lot of items in the BF sale were available for diamonds beforehand, for example the handheld rose and ice cream cone. For the sale they were selling them for k-stars, but now that the sale is over I’m in my squads lookbook and they’re still showing for k-stars and not diamonds 😩 I’d rather spend 10 diamonds on them than 50 k-stars. Have they just not updated it back yet or are they no longer going to be available for diamonds??? 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    rellbelle said:

A lot of items in the BF sale were available for diamonds beforehand, for example the handheld rose and ice cream cone. For the sale they were selling them for k-stars, but now that the sale is over I’m in my squads lookbook and they’re still showing for k-stars and not diamonds 😩 I’d rather spend 10 diamonds on them than 50 k-stars. Have they just not updated it back yet or are they no longer going to be available for diamonds??? 
    They will be available for diamonds! It’s just that the TB sale hasn’t ended yet, I think it’s usually a little later than the kloset sale. By my guess, they should be available for diamonds again tomorrow or soon after. ^^
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Fae said:
    rellbelle said:

They will be available for diamonds! It’s just that the TB sale hasn’t ended yet, I think it’s usually a little later than the kloset sale. By my guess, they should be available for diamonds again tomorrow or soon after. ^^
    Thanks babe! 🥰
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Just bought these new lips and I really like them 😍
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I didn't expect to get much this BF but I kinda went wild up until the last minute heh... Off sick today so I put together some of the stuff I got! (P.S. sorry for picture quality)

Really happy that some of this year's box items were available in the TB sale, we appreciate stuff like that @KalindaKing!

Been waiting on nose and face highlight for a while! Before, after and after. 

Got a bunch of brows, eye and makeup colours, so cheap! 💸

Some clothing items I got!
    1. Disco set, orange drink, eyes (obsessed) + eye colour
    2. Jeans, nail colour, eye colour
    3. Dress + sailor moon hair from boxes, eye shadow + lip colour, clown eyes 🥰🤡
    4. Suit set, champagne, green hair colour + eye colour

5. Ghost storyline outfit, bracelet 🤩
    6. Hair, jacket set (last minute impulse ehehe)
    7. Hat 😍, dress (this dress also a last minute impulse buy)
    8. Wet look hair, rose and jacket

So happy with my purchases, I got a bunch of stuff I regretted not getting last time. Couldn't have done it without offers!

Hope everyone has fun with their new items (if you got any) and good luck saving for Kimiversary 😉
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Milokkh said:

You look soo beautiful with them🥰
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    Milokkh said:

You look soo beautiful with them🥰
    Thank you ♥️
    i bought all the storyline outfits for this VIP weekend! the forest outfit is my favorite 🌳🦌

for my free box, i got 40 kstars then the eyes!

here are some of the things i bought from the sale!
    left to right: hair and dress; dress and purse; dress; dress and drink

left to right: top and pants; shorts and drinks; matching pants & top and shoes; top, pants, and roller skates 

i got these hairs, and i got a nose piercing!

i got a new hair on the left, and i got this top and piano skirt! i also got new ear piercings for my doll

@watermelonsugarhigh your doll looks so gorg in all of these outfits, but esp the piano skirt one 😍 I stan 🖤
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    While I'm glad I had a couple hundred of Kstars left over for the holiday boxes, it's also kind of lame I barely had any TBs to get. I would have been willing to spend more if the eyes and lips I wanted were part of the sale. I already had a lot of the stuff people were buying during the sale. There need to be more TBs added to the sales for long time players.  I have to see how much I'm willing to save for the next sale since it would have to be worth it and there would be have to be things to buy. 
    Platform: Android

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Chrysalis that second look with the blonde is hair and jeans is giving me vibes of Victoria from maneskin. Your doll looks fab 😃
    I play on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is anyone else completely missing the VIP earnable hair? I checked every hair section, but I don't see it at all.
    Platform: Android

@Chrysalis that second look with the blonde is hair and jeans is giving me vibes of Victoria from maneskin. Your doll looks fab 😃
    @MarianiPoizen aww thanks so much 🥰 I'd never heard of maneskin but i just googled them and I totally see it!! 🖤
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    i bought all the storyline outfits for this VIP weekend! the forest outfit is my favorite 🌳🦌

for my free box, i got 40 kstars then the eyes!

here are some of the things i bought from the sale!
    left to right: hair and dress; dress and purse; dress; dress and drink

left to right: top and pants; shorts and drinks; matching pants & top and shoes; top, pants, and roller skates 

i got these hairs, and i got a nose piercing!

i got a new hair on the left, and i got this top and piano skirt! i also got new ear piercings for my doll

@watermelonsugarhigh your doll looks so gorg in all of these outfits, but esp the piano skirt one 😍 I stan 🖤
    thank you so much! ❤️ your doll looks gorgeous in all your outfits too! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    i saw that many of you dolls bought storyline outfits this BF, do they go on sale too??? 
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited November 2021
    elle_baby said:
    i saw that many of you dolls bought storyline outfits this BF, do they go on sale too??? 
    No they just didn't buy them when they came out first and kept the goal saved until black Friday :p
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    The only perk from having the DB cost now 15 diamonds is that now its easier for me to save them 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited November 2021
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29