🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Here are the items that should be available for diamonds this update. 😊 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's only earnables (the first 3 on every row) that will be available for diamonds, not the box items. 
    @peachypink
    @Chrysalis

As far as I know they should be available for diamonds but like these tights (they were in a gift box) were suppose to be available for diamonds this current update but they haven’t been. I’m not sure if the other items that went with them are available or not. I hope they aren’t saving some items to throw in more monthly TB boxes but who knows.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Spoilers please! @KalindaKing
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    If I’m not wrong the Christmas update from last year was released on December 2 (Wednesday) so I think they’re just waiting to release it on December, maybe for next year the normal schedule they usually release it comes back.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I might remember this wrong but don't we usually get more "christmassy" daily boxes in December? Unless the update drops tomorrow we will miss out on some of them, right? 
    We’ll still get the daily Holliday boxes! @Cassie_KKH

I'm wondering actually, are the daily gift boxes and Christmas boxes that are 55 k stars separate from each other or can you get items from the k star boxes in the daily ones?
    I might remember this wrong but don't we usually get more "christmassy" daily boxes in December? Unless the update drops tomorrow we will miss out on some of them, right? 
    We’ll still get the daily Holliday boxes! @Cassie_KKH

I'm wondering actually, are the daily gift boxes and Christmas boxes that are 55 k stars separate from each other or can you get items from the k star boxes in the daily ones?
    as in last year I got Christmas items in daily boxes so are they in k star boxes or are they separate.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    The holiday daily gift boxes are the same as the daily gift boxes we get everyday. They just have a few Christmas items and they’re free. The Christmas boxes are 55 kstars. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited November 2021
    These are the holiday daily gift boxes for girls and guys and they’re free. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    These are the Christmas boxes for 55 kstars! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    edited November 2021
    wow i thought the spoilers were already out at this point. 

(typo)
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
    Hopefully we get kstars again this year 🤞🏼 And hopefully there’s 10 kstars in each box. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

This is what I have from daily boxes. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Will they update this? because I already got everything in these boxes last year 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    I just need these 4 items from the daily gift boxes. The hair with the antlers and the Christmas Ugg’s are available for diamonds but I rather get them in the boxes.  
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Will they update this? because I already got everything in these boxes last year 
    They'll probably add 2 or 3 new things
  • KeelieMarieKeelieMarie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @KalindaKing Spoilers pleaseee!
    The holiday daily gift boxes are the same as the daily gift boxes we get everyday. They just have a few Christmas items and they’re free. The Christmas boxes are 55 kstars. 
    Oh, I meant have the holiday daily boxes different items to the k star Christmas ones. 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    just ridiculous
    I already have all of the Christmas daily box items 😊.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    this this is ridiculous 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm guessing no spoilers today then 😔 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I’m guessing no spoilers too @dpeters
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    This means we probably won’t get the update until Thursday... I hate this. It’s going to mess up our scores again 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    This means we probably won’t get the update until Thursday... I hate this. It’s going to mess up our scores again 

Why does everyone think it will come Thursday again? Does Glu usually upload Thurs if they don't on Tues? 
    Platform: iOS
    For the November update we got spoilers on Monday and the update on Friday 😭 smfh 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    It would be amazing if we had scheduled updates and spoilers, just like SYS or events. It’s tiring to wait the whole afternoon without any type of info or news. The lack of transparency and organization is really bad!
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    lulula said:
    Anjakkh said:

Why does everyone think it will come Thursday again? Does Glu usually upload Thurs if they don't on Tues? 
    It was just my guess..Im not sure because I thought we would get the update before the sys and weekend event
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Here are the items that should be available for diamonds this update. 😊 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's only earnables (the first 3 on every row) that will be available for diamonds, not the box items. 
    @peachypink
    @Chrysalis

As far as I know they should be available for diamonds but like these tights (they were in a gift box) were suppose to be available for diamonds this current update but they haven’t been. I’m not sure if the other items that went with them are available or not. I hope they aren’t saving some items to throw in more monthly TB boxes but who knows.

@peachypink Ohhhh ok that does make sense... I guess all the stuff I really wanted from the kstar gift boxes is just not available 😑😋
    I have the dress from that St Patrick's day set, and it's also not avail for diamonds yet... Maybe those items aren't avail because they're going to be in a holiday box situation the same way as Halloween/Valentine's Day?
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    lulula said:
    Anjakkh said:

It was just my guess..Im not sure because I thought we would get the update before the sys and weekend event
    ooh ok, I saw someone else also say we would get the update Thurs so I thought maybe there was a theme.

I saw early spoilers and they have the next SYS and weekend event already loaded into the game from the Nov update... so technically they're in the clear until next week but i hope that isn't the case.
    Platform: iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.