Destiny’s child 🤪❤️ SQUAD (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

145791012

Comments

  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Also I hate to say this, but we have a member that hasn’t logged in in two months, and I don’t think any of us want to miss any more boxes 
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Hi guys. I wanted to ask you a question. Are you on discord? If you are we could ask discord admins to make us a private channel so we could communicate easier? 
    That would be so nice especially when I have finals coming up 
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Also I hate to say this, but we have a member that hasn’t logged in in two months, and I don’t think any of us want to miss any more boxes 
    Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s inaccurate because we have been getting all of our boxes besides yesterday probably due to the holiday but I’m not sure 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @haylow71 that’s true, but we still have a member that’s been inactive for 2 months
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    You need an invitation to join the K Kord (KKH on discord) which you can get from here after signing up
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Hey guys sorry i’m answering now but i’ve just been super busy! I still enter the game daily, but i’ll see who is inactive and remove them from the squad
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    edited November 2021
    .
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    Also I hate to say this, but we have a member that hasn’t logged in in two months, and I don’t think any of us want to miss any more boxes 
    Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s inaccurate because we have been getting all of our boxes besides yesterday probably due to the holiday but I’m not sure 
    It is true. Maria has been inactive for 2 months. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Nikaraf said:
    haylow71 said:
    Also I hate to say this, but we have a member that hasn’t logged in in two months, and I don’t think any of us want to miss any more boxes 
    Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s inaccurate because we have been getting all of our boxes besides yesterday probably due to the holiday but I’m not sure 
    It is true. Maria has been inactive for 2 months. 
    That’s so weird because we have been reaching the last box or maybe I am just confused 😅
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    haylow71 said:
    Also I hate to say this, but we have a member that hasn’t logged in in two months, and I don’t think any of us want to miss any more boxes 
    Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s inaccurate because we have been getting all of our boxes besides yesterday probably due to the holiday but I’m not sure 
    It is true. Maria has been inactive for 2 months. 
    That’s so weird because we have been reaching the last box or maybe I am just confused 😅
    We have but I think it’s bc they lowered the amount of members that have to log in to 10 members. It was 13 people at first. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Guys can I have your discord usernames of you have an account? 
    Please try to make your accounts by tomorrow if you want to be in the discord channel. Thank you in advance 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Guys can I have your discord usernames of you have an account? 
    Please try to make your accounts by tomorrow if you want to be in the discord channel. Thank you in advance 🤍
    Mine is haylow71
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    @Nikaraf I followed your instructions and just made an account, my username is Maja.S
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Hey guys i’ll also make an account but in a couple of days since i’m really busy with school.
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @Nikaraf patiencebrody 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    mia1 said:
    Hey guys i’ll also make an account but in a couple of days since i’m really busy with school.
    Hi Mia. I understand ♥️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    The private channel is made! 
    @patiencebrody they couldn’t find you? Are you sure about your discord username? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    Once you make your accounts on discord make sure to tell me ur username and I’ll have the admins add u 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    edited December 2021
    We didn’t get the box again 😕
    Do you think if we should promote our squad in discord so we could get an active member? We have one spot open. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @Nikaraf I really think we should
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    @patiencebrody let me see if other member and most importantly the leader agrees and do it. 

    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    @patiencebrody let me see if other member and most importantly the leader agrees and do it. 

    I agree!
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    Guys it’s Joey’s birthday today 🥳 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @Joey_KKH Happy birthday <3
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    @Joey_KKH happy birthday 🥳❤️
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Happy birthday 💘💘💘 @Joey_KKH
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Thank you so much guys!   <3  @patiencebrody @Nikaraf @mia1 @haylow71
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 288 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @Joey_KKH! I hope you had an amazing day! 💗

    Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,668 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Hey everyone. Don’t forget to create your discord accounts in your free time. That is if you want to be in the channel 💕
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Thanks love! @AnyaArcher <3
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.