🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't see it yet. I'm restarting my tablet to see if it's there after.
    Platform: Android

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I’m on Apple so someone please post the whole update 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    They said later today so hopefully a couple of hours from now 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I keep checking the forum even though I won't update my game today 🤣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Their HQ are I think in San Francisco its barely noon there later today means 3/5 pm pst
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Android users , when you get update please share everything 😄
    iOS player 

Kalinda posts when it's the right time. If she is on the forum and doesn't post anything, it's because whatever she would be posting about isn't ready yet. 

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    yup, saw it in the previous posts
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited December 2021
    What's pain is me feeling like I'm being sacrificed first 😅😂 Glu's most definitely not the best at user-side testing, so I've always let iOS/other users face the brunt of the glitches first and then wait for fixes later on 🤭 Selfish, I know.🥲 But I lost so much stuff from the 2 glitches a few weeks ago, and it took them over 2 months to "fix" it. 🥲 I'm on Android, but I don't trust Glu enough to jump to the update the second it comes out. So...I'll count on you guys for the update!🤭
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • KeelieMarieKeelieMarie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Where is the update? :'(
    Yes! Imagine if Kalinda show us/tells us something that isn’t ready yet… she’d lose her job only bc someone wants K to respond asap 🙉
    Totally, totally agree! As much as I can't stand Glu and would really love some answers regarding everything they do, I definitely wouldn't want it at the cost of someone else's job.

And besides, even if Kalinda wasn't doing her job well, I don't think it'd be our prerogative to tell that anyway. I'm sure Glu wouldn't hesitate to remove her either🤷
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Thank you for the update! Happy we’re getting some news on it. ^^
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Oh, the wait… I’m impatient by nature so it’s a good thing I’m saving stars to buy that one final throwback dress so I can wait 😬😋
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    These weekend events and outfits must be prepared weeks before they comes out… Everyone has a dead-ends to meet. So you all shouldn’t act like it’s a top secret that Kalinda must show at some exact time. I saw weekend spoilers on Facebook already so if anyone from staff wanted to share them they could do that even today. It’s all decided what weekend event gonna look like.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    If they release it tomorrow it’s gonna ruin sys scores 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    These weekend events and outfits must be prepared weeks before they comes out… Everyone has a dead-ends to meet. So you all shouldn’t act like it’s a top secret that Kalinda must show at some exact time. I saw weekend spoilers on Facebook already so if anyone from staff wanted to share them they could do that even today. It’s all decided what weekend event gonna look like.
    The spoilers you see on Facebook come from someone who has hacked the game to see what's been added new to each update - why on earth would someone from the official Glu forum share 'spoilers' that come from someone who is essentially stealing from them? Lol

The ones you see posted elsewhere are 'unofficial', the ones Kalinda posts are official. Some people like to wait to see the official spoilers and that's why there are people on here who get enthusiastic about them. 
    I hope the update is before the SYS. I was going to put it off anyway since I actually started getting decent scores from the current one. But I want it before the next one.

What unofficial spoilers on Facebook? 
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    cdm1947 said:
    StellaKKH said:
    If you ask a 100 times and you still got no response, chances are the other person either can't tell you yet. They either might be busy or maybe they have something going on. Kalinda posted spoilers and there was instant mockery for some of the clothes. People await eagerly and then attack just as eagerly. I mean if we stop and think, we're not really entitled to that. Please let's just not belittle someone in the spirit of December and Christmas and all that merry spirit. It's the holidays, people are in a festive and cheerful mood, it's time for family/friends, so it really wouldn't hurt to give everyone more grace. Asking for spoilers/updates a hundred times is literally nagging and it's beyond annoying. Just wait patiently. It's not that hard. 🤗 Sure, you can LOL my comments, and I don't really mind. As pointed out by many others too, it's apparently a running trope in this forum to dislike/mock/LOL at anyone with a different opinion, so...I think that says more about you than me. Sorry to be blunt like that.🤷‍♀️

Please just wait patiently. Waiting a day or two is fine. It's only spoilers and it's not like we have a major glitch moment going on again. So let's wait it out. I'm sure many of us had a good chance to spend our stars last week. So let's enjoy that wardrobe improvement and give the girl a break. 🤗 

Why are you so bothered by people commenting? 
    Some people are being extremely rude to Kalinda some even mocking her. If you put yourself  in her shoes you’ll know why Stella is “so bothered with people commenting.” You don’t know what is going in in people’s life. Everyone has their problems even Kalinda. 
    I wasn’t talking about that. She literally told someone they should stop posting “spoilers please” because they’d posted it more than once. I could care less about Kalinda and peoples perception of her so I just ignore them. It’s that easy 🙃
    The unofficial spoilers are pretty cute. Not my style, but cute nonetheless. 

I just wish that if they're releasing an update, it's really not near the weekend. Glu's hopeless with testing, so any bugs/glitches we face, they'll most likely not be attested to until the following Monday. And that's unfortunate. The last time an update like that happened, people lost their NPCs and hence their ability to earn the weekend event earnables on time. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    edited December 2021
    Will someone tell me where the unofficial spoilers are? 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    We should not talk about the unofficial spoilers here 😬 I’d hate it if they prevented them somehow
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Will someone tell me where the unofficial spoilers are? 

they're not talking about this update and koko said a lot of times that we can't talk about unofficial spoilers here.
    Ok 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.