🗳️🏹SYS - 12/2/21 Sagittarius Season SYS ♐🗳️

Comments

• annecrystalannecrystal Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I never do well on sign themes  :'(  
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    i think most ppl dont because there is no united theme, some people get inspired by the prizes, some stick to the call and some literally do whatever they want. so voting is a mess, hope they either put in more effort next year or we just dont do these anymore
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts

So the does that "for a Limited Time" mean you'll be putting dyes and tickets back in diamond boxes????
    sarie said:
    i think most ppl dont because there is no united theme, some people get inspired by the prizes, some stick to the call and some literally do whatever they want. so voting is a mess, hope they either put in more effort next year or we just dont do these anymore
    They're an absolute nightmare.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @cdm1947 I think it means, like, this box is only available for a couple days then it’s gone. Unfortunately lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I am not gonna lie, I actually like TS prizes this time around. I feel that unlike previous zodiac SYSs these will get more use for a variety of themes. I am a Sagittarius ♐️ and I expected to sleep during this one but I will play :)
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Bronze: skirt, top, purse

The skirt is super cute! ⭐ Paired with the NASA top, mmm 😍

The crotch area could've been covered a bit more and the clutch is too bulky
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    All ugly no thanks
    evilhag said:
    @cdm1947 I think it means, like, this box is only available for a couple days then it’s gone. Unfortunately lol. 
    Thank you! I saw that and panicked LOLOL
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Anjakkh said:

@KalindaKing Please ask the team to change the price! As a free player this is too expensive for me,I need around two weeks to earn 15 diamonds-and that is just for one box! 
    I'm not a free player and these diamond boxes are way too expensive! I opened some at first but won't anymore. It's pure greed on Glu's part. That said, I really want the dress but will only open one or two.
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

In order: earrings, dress

I’m upset 😭 as a Sagittarius.. just why? 😭 
    same way i felt abt our leo sys lmao so underwhelmed😂
    edited December 2021
    tt_ said:

Reminds me a bit of this dress

It does! Two dresses I'll never use. The black shorts (or skirt?) ruins the purple dress we already have. @tt_

Boocketa said:
    I am not gonna lie, I actually like TS prizes this time around. I feel that unlike previous zodiac SYSs these will get more use for a variety of themes. I am a Sagittarius ♐️ and I expected to sleep during this one but I will play :)
    i agree, definitely better than previous zodiac SYS

i actually rlly wanted this hair but scared of how much i’d have to spend to get it. not a fan at ALL of the eyes
    AliBryant said:
    Would actually love if we could have that eye shape but without the rainbow shadow. The lashes are gorg.
    LOVE those lashes
    I was thinking that lashes we can attach to eyes we already have would be great. Some of them have really short lashes and you can't see them well.
    This is a GREAT idea @DelphineGarnier

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i only like the TS top but i don't think i get it so i'm not putting to much effort in this SYS 
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

Of course this is the only clothing I like from the whole event! I get they raised the diamond amount to 15, but if we're paying 15 diamonds each try, we should be given 100% assurance that we'll only get the featured items. There always seems to be some type of catch when they listen to feedback. It's just like I'm still paying for VIP over the last year, although there are no more VIP events I keep it just incase they come back, but not sure if it's worth it anymore?? 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca @dinoqueen9 I wish they kept it. Or at least they showed us how it looks like with it 🥺
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I will be chasing those Diamond Box items. They are gorgeous ! And that hair 😱😍
  • PhoenixDiamondPhoenixDiamond Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @Briannakkh Honestly by color the purple dress is the closet to Sagittarius color anyway. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have no clue what they’re trying to inspire with that green outfit. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    @Briannakkh Honestly by color the purple dress is the closet to Sagittarius color anyway. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have no clue what they’re trying to inspire with that green outfit. 
    I know nothing about this so I usually just follow Kims call 🥺 I guess I will try both red and purple outfits and see how they will score 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I'm glad the votes are rigged since I have no idea what to submit 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • gorgeoushighlandgorgeoushighland Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I snagged the red jumpsuit cause I like it. But there’s NO way in hell it’s gonna vote well. I have my red ball gowns all set up for later.