did 🤔
    we got k-stars as today’s gift, if im not mistaken
    Oh yeah! I forgot those counted as gifts too lmao 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited December 2021
    My advice for the Christmas boxes(the ones that cost 55 K-Stars) is don’t open extra boxes until you have gotten all the Christmas items possible from the throwback boxes.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    wasn't the nose blush a TS prize? or am I thinking of something else. 
    iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited December 2021
    The nose blush is from the snow angel sys event in 2020 I remember wanting to get it so badly but I only
    got the earmuffs, shoes and dress.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    sarie said:
    im scared since @KalindaKing didnt clarify, are diamond boxes still gonna be 15 diamonds?
    I'll keep posting the diamond gift boxes in the weekly spoilers and let you know if there are any changes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're having loading issues on iOS, are you on iPhone or iPad? Which device and iOS version do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @AmyMimi said:
    I finally got this hair 😭🥳 I’m so happy !

We need those lips matte like this!! 
    Your doll is always super pretty ❤️
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much hun ! 🥺💕 We really do need gs matte lips in the game ! I’m so desperate for them 😩
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’m using an iPhone 11 and I have iOS version 15.1
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

You look gourgeous! <3 Do you know if this hair is available for diamonds?
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Pearl said:
    I opened a daily box but I'm not seeing the option to watch an add to open another. Is this normal for this month?
    I'm having the same issue, not even the ads to recharge energy faster are showing up to me :(

Is this just me or maybe an update glitch?
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’m literally so broke. I can’t open any boxes yet😭😭
    Here's my free box.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    When are we getting the newsletter? 💜 @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I was able to watch my dailies videos and watch an extra on my daily box. Just had to play for a bit and trigger it.
    iOS
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    got the white dress in my free box and opened one more! i love the Christmas items so much ❤️

• PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I was able to watch my dailies videos and watch an extra on my daily box. Just had to play for a bit and trigger it.
    I got mine to work too. I opened my first box, didn't click collect, and closed out of the app. Then when I opened it back up it let me watch an ad
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Got the fur hoodie and I think it will be great for the winter themed SYSes. 
    IOS Player 
    edited December 2021
    AliBryant said:
    I'll play a little more then, hopefully they'll show up again 😣 as for the daily box, I'll try closing the app tomorrow if it doesn't give me the option to watch a video to get an extra, thank you!!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts

My votes stopped adding up, it counted the first vote on the second look but then it stopped - tried to exit out and closing the app but it didn't update (let's ignore the bad scores pls)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • xAmandaxxAmandax Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Honestly I like that diamond
    boxes cost 15 diamonds now. Before that sometimes I ended up opening a lot of boxes and got dyes or tickets. And I spent more than 15 diamonds. So now at least I am guaranteed to get some clothes🙄
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    If you're having loading issues on iOS, are you on iPhone or iPad? Which device and iOS version do you have?
    @KalindaKing I’m on an ipad air 4th gen with iOS 15.1 (just updated, still having the same issue I was pre-updating the OS). When I try to open the game it loads then immediately crashes.
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited December 2021
    The nose blush is from the snow angel sys event in 2020 I remember wanting to get it so badly but I only
    got the earmuffs, shoes and dress.
    yea this is the item i’ve wanted most for awhile in kkh. been hoping they put it in a box at some point 

edit; this was around the time i played kkh on and off and i didn’t take this SYS seriously, never even noticed the rewards:( i only got the first earnable 
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    I honestly was so excited for the update and ready to spend to get everything in the Christmas boxes, but the SYS has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I’m not excited anymore. What’s the point of having everything in the closet if it gets me a 30 in SYS?
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Juh said:
    AmyMimi said:

You look gourgeous! <3 Do you know if this hair is available for diamonds?
    @Juh thank you ! 💕 Pretty sure the hair you can only get from the Christmas boxes and isn’t available for diamonds sadly 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm so disappointed I got the sparkling stocking in my free box and there were so many dresses I could have picked😭 I also got energy in my daily box which isn't too bad. Also I forgot to screenshot but when I went to collect prizes for my daily squad check in the only prize was a yellow box with a +100 in the corner but im not sure what that means and i didn't get any boxes to open
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    i updated a couple of hours ago and I just realised that there's no videos available. I know there should be.

Also, with the box Kim gave me after the update there was no option to watch a video to open another box.

I'm playing on ios 15.1
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    The loading screen still looks cropped on iphone 8 plus 😭 same thing happened with the halloween update

sarie said:

My votes stopped adding up, it counted the first vote on the second look but then it stopped - tried to exit out and closing the app but it didn't update (let's ignore the bad scores pls)
    Mine too LOL after sending 2 looks, my score is 4 😂
  • MegGriffinMegGriffin Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
       I spent the rest of my kstars left over from BF. I still wanna get some more. 
    Me too 😂😂 I was supposed to save for other stuff yet to come and I got a little trigger happy with the boxes. 🤷‍♀️ Oh well happy with what I got.  You got amazing picks!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.