🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

1242527293055

Comments

  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Milokkh said:
    LindaVB said:
    All the items in one pic, in case anyone wants it:


    Just wanted to confirm, do we get gift boxes with these prizes in the twelve days of Christmas?
    No, we only get one free box. Simon gave it yesterday 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I didn't get a gift for completing the weekly storyline. They kept mentioning new shoes,  but I have no idea what they're talking about 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @Nikki114 I didn’t get the call about the gift and they weren’t automatically put on the doll like usual, they just appeared in the kloset, they’re red heels 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 5,263 Posts
    Smfh 
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 5,263 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Looks like I’ll be saving every storyline for vip 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I saw the yellow gift box was meant for XP but was excited that it might add up to a cooler gift box or a Christmas box.
    Also I got these shoes before finishing the weekly quest.
    @Nikki114 these may be the shoes you are talking about.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 753 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the storyline outfit? I wanted to see the eyes without that hideous hair lol. 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 5,263 Posts
    Right now I have 3 storylines saved 😭 
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    someone please explain: when i bought something before the restart with cash or kstars, they've been added back to my account - but when i bought something with diamonds, nothing!

    restarted my game by the last saving, it gaves me all the currency back just the diamonds and the squadboxes NOT. but why? diamonds are also a currency. but why is everything in common with diamonds so difficult?
    this ist totaly unfair!

    Incidentally, I noticed in the sys no gift boxes at the climing rewards - has that been removed?
    the saggitarious season is a joke..earrings, an ugly dress and endless dyes.. i hope the zodiac sys will be abolished from january, the last few months have been really bad.

    this diamond sh*t must be fixed.
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 668 Posts
    @letus here’s a close up of the eyes! You can change the colour of the eyeshadow too 😊


    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 965 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    someone please explain: when i bought something before the restart with cash or kstars, they've been added back to my account - but when i bought something with diamonds, nothing!

    restarted my game by the last saving, it gaves me all the currency back just the diamonds and the squadboxes NOT. but why? diamonds are also a currency. but why is everything in common with diamonds so difficult?
    this ist totaly unfair!

    Incidentally, I noticed in the sys no gift boxes at the climing rewards - has that been removed?
    the saggitarious season is a joke..earrings, an ugly dress and endless dyes.. i hope the zodiac sys will be abolished from january, the last few months have been really bad.

    this diamond sh*t must be fixed.
    The bronze and silver boxes in the climbing rewards for sys are only for the tb and duet sys.

    There’s still a few zodiac signs they have to get through so they’ll probably run until March. It’s not really fair to others if they skip the last 3 zodiac signs 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Didn't Kim call on Monday and say there is supposed to be a reward for completing this week's quest? Am I imagining it? 
    I got extra XP after buying the storyline outfit, but nothing else. The shoes are the reward this week.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Experienced Member Registered Users 841 Posts
    Anyone else’s game super slow and crashing after the update??
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

    📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @Katinkae mine completely crashes whenever I try to open it on my ipad 🙃🙃 @KalindaKing Is there any news on this?
  • ChicagoChicago Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Storyline hair gave me Scooby Doo vibes  :D
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 753 Posts
    @EmCharlotte thank you so much doll! They are really pretty 😍 Def gonna save it for a VIP (along with other 4 outfits lol)
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

    Does anyone know what the yellow box does?
    I think it’s a bug in the code, it’s supposed to be +500 XP (the yellow circle that goes towards leveling up)
    That makes sense, thank you!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    I have eleven storyline outfits saved 🙊😂
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 6,030 Posts
    @ValerieGray definitely look for a new squad! You are missing out on prizes by being in a squad with only 3 people logging in.
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 5,568 Posts
    We're aware of some crashing issues on iOS and looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 500 Posts
    edited December 2021
    RiinaUkii said:
    someone please explain: when i bought something before the restart with cash or kstars, they've been added back to my account - but when i bought something with diamonds, nothing!

    restarted my game by the last saving, it gaves me all the currency back just the diamonds and the squadboxes NOT. but why? diamonds are also a currency. but why is everything in common with diamonds so difficult?
    this ist totaly unfair!

    Incidentally, I noticed in the sys no gift boxes at the climing rewards - has that been removed?
    the saggitarious season is a joke..earrings, an ugly dress and endless dyes.. i hope the zodiac sys will be abolished from january, the last few months have been really bad.

    this diamond sh*t must be fixed.
    Wait so the restore purchases button doesn’t work for diamonds? Wooow is Glu really breaking an AppStore Guideline right now🙄

    Edit: Whoops I thought you fully reset your game & used the restore special purchases option, my bad. Glu has not broken any AppStore guidelines😅
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    jm323 said:
    is anyone else's phone getting really hot when playing after the update? even if i just open the game to use a sys ticket my phone gets SO hot. i've never had this issue before with kkh or any other app
    I was literally just thinking this! My phone is hot and draining my battery faster 
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    jm323 said:
    is anyone else's phone getting really hot when playing after the update? even if i just open the game to use a sys ticket my phone gets SO hot. i've never had this issue before with kkh or any other app
    I was literally just thinking this! My phone is hot and draining my battery faster 
    @jasminnlg & @jm323 the same thing is happening with my phone & i’ve never had this before with any app. 
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Milokkh said:
    jasminnlg said:
    jm323 said:
    is anyone else's phone getting really hot when playing after the update? even if i just open the game to use a sys ticket my phone gets SO hot. i've never had this issue before with kkh or any other app
    I was literally just thinking this! My phone is hot and draining my battery faster 
    @jasminnlg & @jm323 the same thing is happening with my phone & i’ve never had this before with any app. 
    @KalindaKing I think this problem has something to do with the update, I’m using an iPhone & my phone keeps getting hot even if I open the app for a few minutes and battery drains pretty fast too & this has never happened with another app or KKH BEFORE.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 891 Posts
    My battery is draining really quick too, haven't had the phone heating up though.
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Milokkh said:
    Milokkh said:
    jasminnlg said:
    jm323 said:
    is anyone else's phone getting really hot when playing after the update? even if i just open the game to use a sys ticket my phone gets SO hot. i've never had this issue before with kkh or any other app
    I was literally just thinking this! My phone is hot and draining my battery faster 
    @jasminnlg & @jm323 the same thing is happening with my phone & i’ve never had this before with any app. 
    @KalindaKing I think this problem has something to do with the update, I’m using an iPhone & my phone keeps getting hot even if I open the app for a few minutes and battery drains pretty fast too & this has never happened with another app or KKH BEFORE.
    I play on Android and I'm having the same issues 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    My phone also gets hot in just like seconds of opening the game, i thought it was just me! Maybe it has something to do with the game running faster? Please look into this bc i’m honestly quitting if keep gaming means ruining my phone
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.