🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    geenellys said:
    SofiKkh said:
    how do y’all save storyline outfits? do you just not finish the storyline?
    you can save it till you have enough stars finish the chain, you still get the free gifts you just don't get the extra points at the end
    awesome thank you both!! + @Nikaraf
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    do we get christmas boxes every day or was it just yesterday? i just got a regular daily gift box but i thought we got christmas ones as well
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Stella Lopez is still stuck in Havana for me although I finished the storyline.. anyone else face the same issue?
    I have the same problem. 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    okay i forgot i posted about my phone heating up lol because then i got busy with work but i'm glad it's not just me (also not glad it's happening). i haven't updated to the latest ios so it's definitely not because of that. i just opened the game & only opened the daily box & within those 30 seconds it was hot again for the first time since i played earlier so it's 1000% the game causing the issue
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    When are we going to get answers on why our votes get very low whenever there is an update? This happens every single update. These updates mess with our votes. I am so tired, i did so good last sys but i am struggling to get even a 40
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @ValerieGray definitely look for a new squad! You are missing out on prizes by being in a squad with only 3 people logging in.
    I definitely need to. The most prizes I've ever gotten has been the energy😭
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    finally got the December newsletter 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Ccrz96Ccrz96 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

• Ccrz96Ccrz96 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Everything looks cute🥺
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Add me to the list of people with hot phones while playing. I’m on an iPhone 12, and it just started happening today when playing the game. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing my iPhone 12 is plugged in and losing battery while playing. My phone is so hot it burns my hand to touch. Watching videos makes it 10x worse. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @KalindaKing also the Chase ads are not consistently working. I restarted the game twice to get the video to work. 
    So far I’ve lost out on 3 videos because it just kept “loading”
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited December 2021
    jm323 said:
    is anyone else's phone getting really hot when playing after the update? even if i just open the game to use a sys ticket my phone gets SO hot. i've never had this issue before with kkh or any other app
    Usually this means that their is a bug in the apps code. The Apple users community recommend deleting the app & reinstalling to remove the problem. This issue with this is Glu doesnt recommend deleting the app. So I don’t know what could fix it, maybe try a hard shutdown 🤷‍♀️
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    My phone just went from 45% to 20% less than a minute after opening the game. My phone started to get really hot earlier so I haven’t been playing much only to submit SYS looks! 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    So not exactly sure if it could be my phone or the game, but hours after updating the game my phone completely froze and restarted itself, it’s been stuck on this white apple loading screen for 13-14 hours now and it hasn’t fixed itself, I noticed the game was running faster than usual and that it heated up my device seconds after opening the game and because I’ve never once had an issue like this it makes me believe it may have been the game that caused this, thought it was strange this happened on the day of the update.

I felt like it was right to warn others about this since now I’m probably gonna have to get a new phone if nothing changes, but it sucks that it’s happening to others, this is very concerning.
    This shouldn’t be a reason to get another device. Contact apple support through the Apple support website on another device. 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Wow. Reading these comments, Glu is downright pathetic. This is ridiculous! I'm pretty sure that I saw somewhere in Kalinda's bio that customer service works 24/7, day and night and even through weekends. I've yet to see an instance of that. Those lazy slobs give us enough difficulties on a mid-Wednesday, so forget about the weekend. So please Glu, WHY give us an update riddled with bugs and only to leave us hanging for 4 days?

Now that I think about this, I can't believe that Kalinda actually said that this issue will be tackled next week. The audacity of Glu really. Considering that this overheating is a direct violation of Apple's and presumably Android's T&S too, they need to sit their butts down and fix this ASAP. Stealing our diamonds and resources is one thing, but straight up destroying our phones is another and that is NOT tolerable. My heart goes out to whoever said they need a new phone. That is just unacceptable. I'm not furnace blasting my phone, so I'm not even going to play the event or SYS. This should've never happened in the first place. One way to decrease latency with online features like SYS and squads is to maybe increase the number of servers and nodes on YOUR side, instead of sucking the life out of our devices.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Adding on to the hot device list! I just updated a few minutes ago. Sure enough, it started to heat up as soon as I opened it. 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    edited December 2021
    logged on to get my daily squad box, submit an SYS look & finish an 8 hour gig and my phone went from 96% to 88% 💀💀💀💀
    took me all of about 6 minutes 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @kokokokonut  @maggiey  @sarie thanks for the answers/trying to help, but I got busy today and guess I failed the challenge (also did the only gig it was allowing me to do and got a five star rating but still failed 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lol)
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Why can we only style npc's??? I like the idea but please change it back so we can buy stuff for REAL playing People! Normally I could buy stuff for my daughter and sister in law so they could safe their money, know we can't even do that anymore. 
    Why spending money on npc's when they can't even use it as we do.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • evildeadevildead Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    why did i misread “ruby red dyes” as “ruby red eyes”. i have never been more disappointed in my life 😭😩
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Pearl said:

I messaged support about the heating issue and apparently I’m the only one with the problem lol
    This is so disgusting.
    Maybe try sending screenshots of all the forum players complaining. I swear they think we're all idiots.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • evilsangel_21evilsangel_21 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I'm having th same issue with my phone getting extremely hot within literally less than 5 mins of playing. And my battery drains insanely fast.  I definitely know it's not just my phone now. And it sucks! I just got back to playing the game after a long time, I was having fun playing, but I will stop till they fix the issue. After reading comments on here, I don't want this issue to ruin my phone..smh
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Got dye from Maria. ❤️ If only it was wine red dye 😭
    I got excited at first bc I thought it was wine red 😭
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Can someone tell me the gift we have received so from from the twelve days?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Nik072898 said:
    December 2, we got kstars from Kim, December 3rd, We got kstars from Simon and today, December 4th we got ruby red dye from Maria. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Nik072898 said:
    Red dyes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.