Options

One task a day

Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
And again I’m back to only having one task a day. 
This happened a while ago and only for fixed when I started a second storyline. How come it’s been happening for so long and Glu hasn’t fixed it yet??????  It’s the least they could do. They are literally paid to make the game work which is clearly not happening. 

Comments

• Options
    quietoffi said:
    @Aleja28 Yep, one task a day here too. I'm sure they're aware of it, kokokonut said so, so I do think it's not a glitch/issue but is instead a deliberate feature that they are not going to change or fix. I don't really understand why new players are treated differently, or the rationale behind not allowing them to play freely, but it is what it is. 
    It sucks because it’s not the first time it happens to me!!! I literally had to do parties from #157 just so I could get #1 and start a new storyline 
  • Options
    KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    quietoffi said:
    @Aleja28 Yep, one task a day here too. I'm sure they're aware of it, kokokonut said so, so I do think it's not a glitch/issue but is instead a deliberate feature that they are not going to change or fix. I don't really understand why new players are treated differently, or the rationale behind not allowing them to play freely, but it is what it is. 
    It sucks because it’s not the first time it happens to me!!! I literally had to do parties from #157 just so I could get #1 and start a new storyline 
    Same here, and I thought that it would change if I did my second storyline but nothing happened.. I'm still having one task a day, even though I have done my second comeback 
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    This can’t be okay i started playing TWO months ago!!! I even got to number 1 and im on a comeback and i still get like one quest a day sometimes they are available in 24 hours!!
  • Options
    jackiekkh said:
    This can’t be okay i started playing TWO months ago!!! I even got to number 1 and im on a comeback and i still get like one quest a day sometimes they are available in 24 hours!!
    Same here.. 
    And I started my second comeback, I thought I would have more tasks but... Nothing happened 
  • Options
    CaitAdeleCaitAdele Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Yep same, I’m up to level 33 and second comeback and still only have 1 task a day. It’s beyond boring and I don’t understand how they expect people to actually want to pay money for this. I played years ago and it 100% wasn’t like this. I’ve seen in the forum that “they’re looking into it” but so far nothings been done. 

I still don’t even have RT the CMT brand manager at level 33! 
  • Options
    CaitAdele said:
    Yep same, I’m up to level 33 and second comeback and still only have 1 task a day. It’s beyond boring and I don’t understand how they expect people to actually want to pay money for this. I played years ago and it 100% wasn’t like this. I’ve seen in the forum that “they’re looking into it” but so far nothings been done. 

wait what’s a RT and CMT brand manager 
  • Options
    jackiekkh said:
    CaitAdele said:

wait what’s a RT and CMT 
    It's a Business Tracker. He will let you know if you have something you need to do at one of your business.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I still don't have it
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    I still can’t figure out how people get to have the billboard with their doll on it 😂😂
  • Options
    Aleja28 said:
    I still can’t figure out how people get to have the billboard with their doll on it 😂😂
    Wouldn't it be during the perfume storyline? I saw somewhere that you must pay 10 kstars for some billboard thing
  • Options
    CaitAdeleCaitAdele Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    Wouldn't it be during the perfume storyline? I saw somewhere that you must pay 10 kstars for some billboard thing
    Nope, I haven’t done the perfume but I have the billboard. I can’t remember which task it was though, something with Willow
  • Options
    Also I got this a while ago, I’ve done 4 8-h reality and nothing has happened 
  • Options
    You should film the show in any house except Bel Air (from my own experience) if this continues you should contact the support 
  • Options
    You should film the show in any house except Bel Air (from my own experience) if this continues you should contact the support 
    wait why not in bel air?
  • Options
    jackiekkh said:
    wait why not in bel air?
    I don't know.. Maybe because we didn't pay to have the house
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    You can actually film anywhere from my experience and as long as they're 8 hours reality shows, Simon should eventually call you w a gig that offers some cash and k-stars.
  • Options
    CaitAdele said:
    Aleja28 said:
    Nope, I haven’t done the perfume but I have the billboard. I can’t remember which task it was though, something with Willow
    I have it now..
    LA billboard Ad
  • Options
    Finally!
  • Options
    Finally i got a second task!! 
  • Options
    jackiekkh said:
    I got that too.. 
    But when I finished this storyline and a few more that they gave me
    I went back to one task a day
  • Options
    jackiekkh said:
    I got that too.. 
    But when I finished this storyline and a few more that they gave me
    I went back to one task a day
    aw ok well atleast i have something for now i guess 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    lololaurzlololaurz Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    And again I’m back to only having one task a day. 
    This happened a while ago and only for fixed when I started a second storyline. How come it’s been happening for so long and Glu hasn’t fixed it yet??????  It’s the least they could do. They are literally paid to make the game work which is clearly not happening. 
    I haven't even got 1 task a day and Simon nor Maria have any speech bubbles 🙃🙃