🗳️🏹SYS - 12/2/21 Sagittarius Season SYS ♐🗳️

Comments

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Someone in my group is literally at 750 😭 
    @KkhAngelica look at #1

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    2 of the items in the box and these were the only boxes I opened.. they should all be in there! It’s so expensive to open and you can’t even get a chance at all of them! 
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    looks 7-10 not a Sagittarius but I wanted to try . I'm having fun with this theme . ❤
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Wow! 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited December 2021
    there is no way someone wants those ugly prizes that badly😭😭
    Fr. I’m a Sagittarius but I’m so disappointed with the prizes that I’m only playing sys for the free dyes, diamonds and Kstars. 😭 and people in my group have around 600-800 points already. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Looks 6-10.  Look 9 inspired by the beautiful @LindaVB. 😍

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @JadeLaMuneca @babyface99 thank you both the reply! Luckily it's sorted itself now 😊

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    This still a thing 😰
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 6-10.  Look 9 inspired by the beautiful @LindaVB. 😍

Aw thank you, doll!! Love your looks!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    there is no way someone wants those ugly prizes that badly😭😭
    I actually really like the prizes! The hair is super cute and the top and skirt are too
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-8:

Started off rocky, but scores luckily picked up!
    Looks 9-12:

I was in 2nd place but after hitting the perfect score my looks ofcourse plummeted…
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Rip shirt ✌️😔✌️ hello bronze box at best 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Stella_KKHStella_KKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

My scores were so low I gave up 😭 I’m just gonna submit weird looks like this one from now on lmao 
     Frenchie  🇫🇷
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    some of my looks

I got pretty bad votes in this SYS
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    im so over this sys. Ik these scores aren't incredibly low but I still feel like no matter what I submit, it'll get the same score and idc anymore.
    The forties were near the start.

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    some of my looks

I got pretty bad votes in this SYS
    love your looks, you didn't deserve these low scores.
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Is anybody else’s game glitched, I got on this morning and it says I won the earrings when I won the dress first. 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Have we always had men in our TS group?
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited December 2021
    My looks 1-11:

I did my best to really stick to the phone call but it's a pity it only gave me mediocre numbers...
    I'm 2nd in my group but I'm still not going to get the dress earnable, I'm a bit sad.

I also noticed that in the voting booth looks that are not red or orange are the popular ones, especially the sparkly looks. I hope once we have had all the zodiac sys events they leave these behind because it just doesn't make sense that looks that have nothing to do with the theme get the most votes.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    My looks 1-11:

I did my best to really stick to the phone call but it's a pity it only gave me mediocre numbers...
    I'm 2nd in my group but I'm still not going to get the dress earnable, I'm a bit sad.

I also noticed that in the voting booth looks that are not red or orange are the popular ones, especially the sparkly looks. I hope once we have had all the zodiac sys events they leave these behind because it just doesn't make sense that looks that have nothing to do with the theme get the most votes.
    Agree and yet I am a part of the problem. 80% of my looks were golden colour as it was scoring much better then the red ones. I hope we won’t have these SYS next year as it’s basically just a different colour gowns every month
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    My scores are ridiculously low. I was 3rd last sys but i am 24th now? Cant even reach 40s. My highest scores are winter themed. I hate this game. I wanted to use my extra tickets but there is no point when it will get a 30
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I thought the blue look might have saved me from the 60 but nope. 
    A little sad because I genuinely liked the skirt and this was the first time I’d ever been 1st in gold, but I guess this could have happened on a better SYS. 😔

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @MissMadness145 same thing happened to me too. I even submitted a look and I scored 34 people probably  thought I’m a massive ticketbuyer lol 😂
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m scoring okay but not putting too much thought into my looks as I’m trying not to be on the game for long. Even my iPad is getting warm and drains a lot quicker than it should.

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited December 2021

I’ve just spotted my first look in the voting booth..
    How is this possible?
    edit: I didn’t realise it was my look at first, otherwise I’d have voted for the other look! (Also rushed this as my first look 🙈)
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    I always score badly with zodiac SYS it doesn’t even matter what looks you send in whether they’re on theme or not 🙄 I started with trying to be on theme and then I just did some random looks, both get the same scores so I’m just gonna have fun with my final looks 😛

• DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Anyone else have issues with the earnables after the update? The dress was first then the earrings before update, now the earrings are first, dress second, but I already had claimed the dress prior to update.🤦🏻‍♀️😔 
    I sent the issue to customer service, but they haven't resolved the issue yet? 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    With the next one I scored over 40

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS