🎄☃️Daily Holiday gift boxes - 2021 🎁❄️

Comments

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I'll never get that card lol I'm sad they only added one item 😔 the handhelds they added in Christmas boxes would've been nice to get in daily boxes
    Same :( I got all the items last year the only one I’m missing is the card.
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Got this card in my box today 🤍

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited December 2021

I could only get the gift card so far. And after this, my daily boxes are just like regular daily boxes (dyes, energy or partnerships only) cause I got everything last year except for the hot chocolate. Which I never saw the hot chocolate in the boxes this year, hope I can get it. The game is boring for me right now in terms of christmas.

Is the gift card only new item this year?
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    jackiekkh said:

I just got the boots too! 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Last year was my first Christmas in the game, and I managed to get all but 2 daily gift box items. I'm really happy to say that today I picked the last of the ones I needed, so now I have them all! 🥳
    (I got the card in box 8 on my first try, but can't find the picture).

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited December 2021

didn’t really get any luck with this one💔
    and i tried creating an outfit for the skirt but its not my taste so it was hard for me.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Bit disappointing the way only one Christmas item was added to the daily boxes coz this is what all of my daily box palettes look like now

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So I was wrong and got the card faster than I thought 🤭 also, I had never seen a tile with that many kstars on a daily GB

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @lovelydoll if you mean this hot chocolate it’s not in the boxes, I believe it was a 12 days of kristmas gift
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Guarantee I will get only dye tomorrow 😆

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I have no items in my tiles in the last 2 days so I just got the card on the first day.
    Me too 😕 and it really stinks
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Got the fur thingy today. Eight items left to go!🥳
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Did they only add 1 new item to the Daily Holliday Boxes this year??? LOL
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    @lovelydoll if you mean this hot chocolate it’s not in the boxes, I believe it was a 12 days of kristmas gift
    yes doll that’s what I meant! Thank you! But what is 12 days of kristmas 🤔 I’m confused
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    yes doll that’s what I meant! Thank you! But what is 12 days of kristmas 🤔 I’m confused
    Remember how we got calls from Simon and Maria and received kstars and dyes? That was a part of 12 days of Kristmas. We receive 12 calls during December and receive gifts from Simon , Maria , Kim… 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

This palette sucked and I chose the worst pick😭 I need to start switching it up
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    daily box 🙃

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Omg how cute! I wish I spent 10 stars to open more boxes
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Today’s picks! I’m so done with the purple dye, atleast I got 1 good item.
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    How many gb's have we had from the 12 days? I've only received one and feel like I'm behind...

I do login every day
  • bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Has anyone kept track of the gifts from Simon? I know they’re only on select days but I have used the app every day and only received red dye. 
    edited December 2021
    boles said:
    Has anyone kept track of the gifts from Simon? I know they’re only on select days but I have used the app every day and only received red dye. 

Here are a few of the 2020 gifts from Simon/Kalinda/Valerie as reference. 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Is there a way we can buy the hot coco?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited December 2021
    The hot coco was a gift from kalinda last year, along with the scarf and coat @ValerieGray
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited December 2021

It’s not the same one, but this one you can buy for 15 diamonds if you find it in a SYS outfit. It might even be in the holiday box (55 stars), but I haven’t gone through the items to check. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    So far we received a free Christmas gift box to choose, a few K-stars and 5 red dyes I believe, we should get next gift on Thursday. Really hope for an actual item or some diamonds! 😅
    So far we received a free Christmas gift box to choose, a few K-stars and 5 red dyes I believe, we should get next gift on Thursday. Really hope for an actual item or some diamonds! 😅

Thank you!! I was starting to get worried that I was missing things lol. 
    boles said:
    I've received one box from Kim and five wine dyes from Maria (which didn't show up in my inventory and glu can't/won't help 🙄). I play every day too and that's what I've been given. I feel like there should have been one more but 🤷 @boles
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    boles said:
    I've received one box from Kim and five wine dyes from Maria (which didn't show up in my inventory and glu can't/won't help 🙄). I play every day too and that's what I've been given. I feel like there should have been one more but 🤷 @boles
    @Lisak2 they were ruby red dyes ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited December 2021
    Lisak2 said:
    boles said:
    @Lisak2 they were ruby red dyes ❤️
    Ok weird because Maria said, "wine dyes" and five popped out. I guess it was a glitch and that's why I didn't get them. Thanks for letting me know 💖 @KkhAngelica

Edited to add the heart because I didn't want to sound sarcastic lolol