💎💜🔥DiamondSquad #050185🔥💜💎(OPEN)

2Next

Comments

• iximoxiximox Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I have mixed feelings about Duets. It is fun styling two coordinating looks but it also takes way more time. Plus I really hate the way the new scoring system handles ties. I’m doing okay with my scores (good enough to get the final earnable) but because of all the ties above me I might end up moving down a tier any way 😠 

I do like that we can style our contacts with our own items now. I’ve been giving my contacts makeovers so I don’t have to look at their ugly outfits anymore lol. And now I can use the cute POC hairstyles that my doll can’t wear!
  • MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @iximox ----Omgosh I'm with you on basically everything you said lol!!💯 i really do like being able to style my hubby & NPC's, but you're absolutely right.....it does take way longer. Sometimes i barely have 5-10 mins to jump on my game and submit a ticket!!! AND i totally agree with you on tha new scoring system with Duets!! IT'S HORRIBLE!! One look i submitted actually only gotta 2 1/2 hearts!! I was heartbroken lol.....(bcuz i didn't make it to tha last earnable.😢😥😭
    And tha NPC's actually are quiet ugly.....lol at least most of them are!! So i think makeovers sound like a good idea!! I'm gonna start today!! Lol
  • Lokkii14Lokkii14 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Congratulations Skylar winning SYS!! MzzLadee your doll is gorgeous I should have got that dress!! Yes I’m still wanting some- I got the album in a diamond box and close enough on star purse, but it’ll be a few weeks-Christmas shopping-before I can spend again!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Thank you squad love getting the gift box!!  
    Hey I skipped the duets SYSs what did ya’ll think? Oh I like the diamond boxes better this way i get cool stuff every time and actually cheaper, dresses are 25 diamonds, shopping looks. Still spend a fortune chasing a have to have item….LOL
    I just saw this pic I messed up bad not getting the dress!! It’s gorgeous dyed!!

I just have tell doll’s that will understand!! Christmas has cut into my game fund I’ve been doing offers to earn 40 stars to at least pick one box(yeah I know boo hoo….such a tragedy not) and I’m sure ya’ll know about actually being awarded, anyway I finally got to pick and hair was my #1 desire and I got it!!! I can’t believe it I got the dress in diamond boxes and hair!!! I hope all of you did as well my picks usually suck-I get dye a lot:( no one else in my world understands why I can’t quit smiling on such a cold rainy day!!!
    Hey dolls!! I juz wanted to pop in rq and see how everyone is doing..... I hope everybody had an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year!!.... Even tho I can't freakn believe it's already 2022!!  
    Also, I wanted to say THANK YOU to our whole squad for all the effort that everyone puts into the kudos boxes!! And daily logins!! Ik I sound like a broken record lol, but this squad truly is THE BEST!!!💯🙏🏼💜💜 
    And since it's been a lil time passed now since SYS Duets started.... I'm curious about everyone's opinion about it. 
  • MoaaMoaa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello!! I have mixed feelings about sys duets, I like that it’s easier to get all the earnables but I think it’s a lot harder to come up with outfits for 2 dolls 🧐 
    I agree completely!! I feel like we get the earnables a lot quicker too, but it really is sooo time-consuming to style 2 dolls!! And I'm sooo grateful that this wknd wasn't a duets wknd!! Pfft I was struggling enough with one doll for Goddess of Love lol....I would hate to think about how bad I would have tanked with 2! 😆 
    And I wanted to welcome our newest members to tha Fam!! Inez and Jordana!! Thank you dolls for joining us and completing our squad!! I also want to give a BIG thank you to dolls who have made purchases!! I know things are difficult and money is always tight!! But all of tha stars, diamonds and energy are always an amazing surprise!! And it's always appreciated!! Thank you dolls!! 
    Lastly, it seems everyone is doing really well with remembering to give kudos!! And we had 100% login today!! You guys are so awesome!! ☆☆♡♡
    Lokkii14 said:

This dress IS absolutely beautiful dyed any color!! I juz wish I could pull off wearing something like that in RL 😆 
  • nessaaaanessaaaa Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey guys! I just joined the squad and figured it'd be good of i introduced myself ☺️ I'm nessa and I'm daily player. I'm literally on the game 24/7 lol. So yeah, nice to meet y'all!
    nessaaaa said:
    Hey guys! I just joined the squad and figured it'd be good of i introduced myself ☺️ I'm nessa and I'm daily player. I'm literally on the game 24/7 lol. So yeah, nice to meet y'all!
    Hey Nessa, I'm Crystal. Thanks for introducing yourself!! And welcome to tha family!! I'm sorry I'm juz seeing this. I'm not on here too much anymore bcuz no one really likes to talk on here it seems.... But anywho.... I'm glad to have you on our squad!! And don't feel bad bcuz I play waaaay more than I should too!! I can't help it tho, it's juz so damn addicting!!!! lol