"👑💄👑🇦 A squad 🇦" Stay Active 👑💄👑

Comments

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    @Jennica how are you?? I hope everything is ok with you... I hope you remain a daily player as you used to be and always stay active good luck always 
    @Jennica Hi hope you are ok hope to hear from you soon.... 
    Hi @Jennica hope we can be in touch soon 
  • mmhmm28mmhmm28 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hey! Hope I can join the squad if a slot becomes available :) My doll's name is Dominique
    @mmhmm28 Hey...i am very sorry... As for now we have no slot available if anything comes up i will get in touch with you meanwhile i hope you find a squad very soon good luck 
  • PaulaAbelaPaulaAbela Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi, anyone else having trouble logging in? Jeeps loading ..
    @PaulaAbela Hey i don't have this kind of problem i hope it works for you soon 
    Hi guys @Evie_Khh has some trouble with her device so she didn't log in today but i hope everything will be OK and join us back soon.... Good luck for all 
  • Evie_KhhEvie_Khh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited December 2021
     @Ashley_veer everything is ok now thank you so much 
    Hi to all our squad members.. In this new update we got this kudos system and i hope you are following this new feature and start look in the activity feed to see if any of us can send or receive kudos for any achievement that we have good luck for all ❤️ 
    For all our beautiful dolls.... Anyone show in the activity feed can now receive kudos i will send to all as soon as my kudos will be refilled 
    Hi everyone i don't know how many of us are active here on the fourm these days but really hope many of us do.i hope you all be active in the kudos system many of us haven't even 5 kudos yet it will take us forever to reach a box like that so please try to check the activity feed to give each other and please scroll down to see the achievements which keep buried down to help each other to win these 15 kudos... So please be active in this feature bc it needs all the squad members to be achieved.. Good luck for all 
  • Evie_KhhEvie_Khh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Hey dolls couldn't agree more especially the achievements keep pushing down hope we can be more active I will send to all of dolls will appear once mine get refilled..
    Hi...everyone hope you all are fine i can see some dolls in the squad give so much kudos and still receive so little back please try to make sure that we give all specially the achievements aren't that many and keep going down so try to spread it specially it going to be refilled in a few hours.. Best of luck to all 
    @Jennica hope you are all right and back soon 
    @xAlessandra hi hope you are ok and join us back soon 
  • JennicaJennica Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @Jennica hope you are all right and back soon 
    Hi Ashley!
    Sorry for being M.I.A on the forum (I had actually forgotten our forum existed as I am quite new to using this website... I'm incredibly sorry and will try my best to check in more frequently!) and being inconsistently active in the game! 
    Sometimes I have a long day and forget to log in... I will try my best to log on once every day... it really doesn't take long anyways. 
    Thank you for still letting me stay in the squad and to everyone for being so patient with me... hope everyone has had a nice 2022 so far and happy Valentine's Day!

edited February 2022
    Hi @Jennica glad you are ok.. Sorry for the late response i log in to the fourm sometimes without signing in before so i didn't see your post.i understand... just try at least to log in once a day to collect your daily squad box and appear to us when any member of our squad doesn't login for some time i attend to check if we still have her as a active member so glad to hear from you. Hope you have a great year ahead of you and happy belated valentine day.. 
    @KrystalBlue @jodiee Hi guys hope you are ok and hope you back to be active daily. 
    @KrystalBlue hope we can be in touch and be active soon 
    edited February 2022
    @KrystalBlue hope you can see that i just want to know if you are still daily active or not? 
    @KrystalBlue i don't know if you are on the fourm but i hope really you see that and get in touch.. You didn't log in for 6 days on the row and day in after that 3 days out after that day in and now day out i really want to know are you still active player or not? Just circumstances or you can't commit to daily logging in. Hope to hear from you soon. Best of luck 
    @KrystalBlue iam terribly sorry for removing you since 2 days you didn't log in now we have at least 12 days in the last period so I am sorry and you didn't log in on the fourm to get in touch and inform me if that just temporary situation. I will postpone posting for new player for a day if you want be back i hope you can see that... Sorry again.. Best of luck always 
    @KrystalBlue hi i didn't hear back from you so iam sorry i hope you are ok and everything is OK as well.. Best of luck to you always 
    @madi @MasaRostova @laura Hi guys you send requests to A squad hope any if you available here to get connected with me here or DM me first thanks 
    @Jennica Hey hope you are ok and please try to commit to the daily log in thanks 
    edited March 2022
    @katiealexandraa Welcome to our squad i hope you be active, and reachable always  .. That's our feed... Good luck always 
    edited March 2022
    To all the dolls had sent in game requests to A squad if you can see this iam terribly sorry but we need a player we can communicate somehow if needed and can establish some things be4 joining us.. Sorry again hope you all find squads soon.. Good luck for all 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @katiealexandraa Welcome to our squad i hope you be active, and reachable always  .. That's our feed... Good luck always 
    Thank you! Very excited to join ❤️

If anyone is looking for specific older items feel free to post here. I can see if I have them and add them to my lookbook!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh ♔
    @Jennica hey hope you are ok and back to be active daily