🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited December 2021
    You can definitely report an app in Google Play Store:
    Find the app and click on the little three circles. 

Click on "Flag as inappropriate"

Then: 

I said that it was harmful to my device and I also reported about 8 different objections. Next up is encouraging I know to do the same because that's sadly the only way we'll be heard.

Glu, this is DISGUSTING. Sorry not sorry, but it's as simple as that. Blaming EVERYONE but yourself is really so sick. The playing victim mentality, it's so sickening. 🙄 Why is it so hard to just LISTEN? Why is it that you take so much pleasure in stealing from us and harassing us? Honestly, it's better to design another game altogether and play that instead. These money-hungry jerks always find a way to blame us instead of taking responsibility. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • HannahLouiseHannahLouise Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    kkhaylina said:

Is this dress worth buying? Does it score well in SYS? 
    I find it scores quite well, especially with the earth tone zodiac themes!
    Platform: iOS 
    Level: 99 - Played since the beginning (mostly)
    Ranking: A+++
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Caisakkh said:
    Winter Wonderland 🤍❄️

You’re doll looks beautiful! Where is the snowball from? 
    Thank u <33 It was a free gift we got in december 2019 
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    something is really wrong. my phone is 3 months old, i’ve never had an issue. opened kkh once today, about 2 hours ago, to stupidly submit a sys ticket. spent the last couple of hours cleaning my apt & didn’t touch my phone. just opened it to answer missed messages & my phone is now heating up whenever i use it, i’m assuming because of damage that already was caused by kkh. this is NOT okay. this is a brand new phone & if this game ruined it, i won’t let this issue go
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    jm323 said:
    something is really wrong. my phone is 3 months old, i’ve never had an issue. opened kkh once today, about 2 hours ago, to stupidly submit a sys ticket. spent the last couple of hours cleaning my apt & didn’t touch my phone. just opened it to answer missed messages & my phone is now heating up whenever i use it, i’m assuming because of damage that already was caused by kkh. this is NOT okay. this is a brand new phone & if this game ruined it, i won’t let this issue go
    Agree and I also noticed that my phone isn’t charging as fast as it did before this update. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Got this cool cold air effect! I think it will be useful for the next SYS 
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Got this cool cold air effect! I think it will be useful for the next SYS 
    I just got the gold skirt! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I can see that some of you are having device issues related to the new update. I don't have any news because it's the weekend, but we are aware and will look into it. Please don't uninstall the app to troubleshoot because we can't restore lost progress.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'm not uninstalling but currently it makes me nervous to open the game. 
    Platform: Android

• n4dir4hn4dir4h Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I can see that some of you are having device issues related to the new update. I don't have any news because it's the weekend, but we are aware and will look into it. Please don't uninstall the app to troubleshoot because we can't restore lost progress.
    Since the last update me and a few other people on Facebook have been having trouble connecting friends again. It fixed the problem for some people but also gave the problem to others. Please look into this as well when talking with the team ❤️
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Nothing against you in any way, Kalinda, but please tell your team to please STOP blaming us. Please tell your team to OWN UP and stop playing dumb and treating us like complete idiots. It's clearly an issue that stemmed from the recent update. So our phones getting fried is NOT device's but actually the game's fault instead.

We shouldn't have had to see screenshots like this, PERIOD. 

Second screenshot:

It's RIDICULOUS that customer service is acting this way, despite SO MANY players complaining that their devices are overheating. Again, nothing against you, but this is something that we'd REALLY like to be relayed to your team. This lying and cheating has to STOP. Seriously.

Disclaimer: The images above don't belong to me. They belong to Pearl and KkhAngelica. So sorry you two had to experience this and thank you both for sharing these with us.

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited December 2021
    And here was I thinking it was my phone....
    My phone its BURNING since the update!
    @KalindaKing pls report this to them, cause we are literally about to lose our phones if we play the game for 10 minutes. 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    This weekend I played very little, just to submit looks for SYS and even managed to miss one ticket, as I was concerned about my phone getting too hot, yet this how much battery the game used yesterday 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I've been reading through the thread and I didn't notice my device heating up before, but I just checked now and while the battery percentage didn't go down in that 3 minutes I used the game but my phone heated up so much I got scared... I love this game but I really don't want to destroy my phone.

Edit: after closing the game and using other apps, in 5 minutes the phone cooled down significantly. 
  • IslaAdriannaIslaAdrianna Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I got a new phone last week and was so worried that its overheating for no reason when I play the game, but came here and it’s a common thing? Glu messed up big time- thats not just a little glitch, but a hazard to our phones! 😤
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    my phone’s battery was 100%, I went to submit my two looks quickly and after I left the game I noticed my phone is at 84% 😐
    KKH is draining my battery worse than snapchat.
    iOS player
  • luihollywoodluihollywood Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I thought it was just my phone! I can feel the heat through my case. Noticed it only heats up when I’m in the app. 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I just submitted one look and my phone is burning up. Any updates @KalindaKing?
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i used kkh for a total of 12 minutes yesterday and it was 9% of my battery usage for the day, higher than apps i used for more than half hour longer
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    This really might be the final straw that makes me quit the game. I literally can’t play it on my two primary devices and it’s a massive hassle to use my old phone for it.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I hope the problem with devices heating up gets fixed before the weekend event and sys. During last weekend's event I skipped the last earnable because I was scared of keeping the app open for a long time so I just rushed through reality events and submitted my sys looks without even putting a lot of thought into them. I'm guessing this weekend will be sys duets and submitting looks for those take longer 🥴
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

dolls it’s my first Christmas in the game, what exactly is that golden box on the right???
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Milokkh said:
    We can’t put our phones on the line for a game. This issue needs to be fixed right away.
    THIS.

I havent played at all since the update because I've been scared that the game was actually going to ruin my phone's battery. Just trying to get the app to start on my phone was causing it to heat up so much I was really getting worried, especially since I just got it

Because of that, I havent participated in the previous SYS, havent completed the weekend event and I'm now missing yet another SYS because Glu isnt fixing this issue. It's SO frustrating knowing that support is just blaming players rn and saying that they do not know about this issue while asking for an ton of screenshots. 

We better get compensated for this
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I think it might be warming up my tablet a little too now that I checked. And right when I opened an app that helps cool my tablet down, an app for this game pops up. Fix your game, Glu and be responsible when it's you causing the problem.
    I realised my iPad is heating up also. I think the reason I wasn’t noticing it before is because I have my ceiling fan on high speed alongside my air conditioner on 23 degrees Celsius(73.4 Ferenhight) with the dehumidifier setting on 99% of the time. I turned off my aircon today because it was a moderately cool day. 

As soon as I open the app I noticed my iPad was getting hot to the touch & the battery percentage when down 10%. From knowing what everyone else has been saying about battery problems & some people having charging issues I decided to do a test.

I put my iPad on charge & opened the app, then exited it. I did this on 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% 95% I was unable to do this on 100% because as soon as I opened the app my battery percentage went down to 99% but went back up to 100% once I exited the app.

So tell me Glu how did my iPad drop battery percentage while on charge? 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    @elle_baby I think it’s xP - it always was xP, and I didn’t get anything else except the box, xP and the energy. They’ve done a fancy icon for something not so fancy lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.