KKH Game FAQ

1234568Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I would stay away from the Fake surveys.  The ones where it’s like a bundle of email sign ups. Stick to actual survey offers from survey clearing houses, like iPinion for example. If the offer is for a branded site, the offer will not ask ‘questions’ like Receive a free quote by email,  I did an offer way back for a real survey site, got stars for signing up, and after a few surveys I got a code for a $10.00 iTunes card. Turned around and bought a Kim’s closet.  Be careful and if you start an offer that feels ‘off’ stop that one and try another offer.  Sometimes members lust high payout offers in the event threads. You can Also go to the active party event thread, and ask if anyone knows of good offers. Good luck! 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IgotmillionsonmymindIgotmillionsonmymind Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Heyy so im on level 34 and the last goal i did was misty levin Tokyo one and after that I haven’t gotten any calls from simons or Maria for new goals apart from the side gigs simon gives pleaseeeee helppp I even went to their offices and went in every place to serve if I have any conversations but I don’t I contacted suppprt team but no response yet pls help
  • ABGABG Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi everyone, does any one has a list of how many golden stars/hearts each car/vehicle give?
  • lololaurzlololaurz Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I have stopped getting tasks. And I have visited Simon and Maria in their offices and no more tasks are available. HELP please
  • Skar_DaddySkar_Daddy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can someone help me? What is this for? Thank you!!!!
    hi,  I checked and that’s just a wrong icon. When 4 members of your Squad play, the prize is 500x-.  That should not have been the GiftBox icon. Sorry for the inconvenience. :) welcome to the forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Please  when ever I want to load kkh, they will say we're re-optimizing the game for a better experience, Really, it really consuming data, and I don't like it at all. I still have other things to do with data than to finish it on  kkh,is the money we are spending not enough. please fix it I really really like this game. and I don't want to install it
  • elsie07elsie07 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Good afternoon I have a problem I'm missing diamonds I have the problem like 2 months

edited October 2023
    Hi @Elsie07.  I'm sorry you had trouble. You can send a ticket to Customer Care, but I don't know if they can help or not.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap Options, then tap Help & Support / tap Customer Care and then explain your problem and send the ticket.  Good luck.  Hope this helps..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LolaLynxLolaLynx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi guys! I just came back from a 2 yr long hiatus and when I logged in I realised I lost most of my progress! Did this happen to anyone else and is there a way for me to get my progress back?
    Android user
    edited October 2023
    You can send a ticket to Customer Care.  If you are Android, the game should have a save in Facebook, if you are iOS, it no longer saves to FB. But maybe Customer Care can help.  Good luck. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary