🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Interesting, I’m an android player and have no battery issues but the game takes ages to load.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @siennaishollow This is extremely bad compared to the average glitch and considering our compensation is 2 diamonds, that doesn't mean much when Glu's lack of proper testing put people's devices in danger. Compensation won't mean anything unless Glu makes sure nothing like this happens again.
    Platform: Android

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @DelphineGarnier I think my post wasn't clear enough. 

Of course I meant Glu should always test the game in order to make sure the update isn't damaging their customer's phones, it's a rule that is implied for every game lol and yet they ignored it. I'm expecting of this compagny that they fix this issue as soon as possible and make sure it never happens again.

The compensation would only be a bonus, a way for Glu to "apologize" to us players that could not play the game/had to play on an old device/damaged their phone while playing during the weekend, while nothing was being done from the compagny's side. I'm not saying it would make it up to us for the issue, but it would be the least they could do as well as always actually testing the game before releasing an update
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    @siennaishollow At this point they would basically owe us a bunch of diamonds for this and more. Like enough to get some of the stuff they didn't include in the BF sale.

edited December 2021
    Does that mean what I think it means? I guess my doll's fiance is getting dumped. Sorry about that...
    @KalindaKing How soon until we can safely open the game again? If Glu is finally adding an option to the game people actually asked for, I don't want to have to delete the game now.

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    It was about time and it only took them 7+ years to understand that we do want to date the people we flirt w in storylines
    I don’t even know which A-List celeb I should date, Cassio or Raul 
    albanian ios player ♡
    I don't think they would give us a 5 week long story to date characters we just met when we've been asking for the other ones since forever. Plus if the one we pick affects our options, I'd be mad because I couldn't even take time to read things since I had to get through the gig quickly. I want to be able to change my choice.

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    This is glu we are talking about though. They have been giving us things we haven’t asked for or completely butchering things we have asked for. Like we asked for no dye is diamond boxes and they took them out but they tripled the cost. So we have been asking to date Raul, Cassio, Maya, etc. instead of giving us that they give us new characters that we work with to date. That definitely sounds like them. I hope I’m wrong though. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    edited December 2021
    @peachypink Even though Glu generally does things like that, I don't expect that in this case. They also A-list costars? Are these characters A-list?
    Edit: Never mind. Glu tricks players yet again. What's the point of this? 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The team is looking into the technical issues that are affecting your devices and I'll let you know when I have news.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Nikolai and Natalia are your new potential love interests, so you'll be able to date them!
    What? I want to date Raul 🥲 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I thought the conversation hinted that we would be dating Natalia or Nikolai? Maybe I missed something

anyway I was wonderinggggg, I finished all storylines yet the gigs to get this hairstyle didnt pop up, anything to trigger it?

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    yezx said:
    I thought the conversation hinted that we would be dating Natalia or Nikolai? Maybe I missed something

anyway I was wonderinggggg, I finished all storylines yet the gigs to get this hairstyle didnt pop up, anything to trigger it?

where is that hair from
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys It was part of a storyline when Jen Atkins was introduced into the game.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Does anyone else have this Kollection? Can we obtain these items somewhere else? Bc I remember some Christmas and Halloween Kollections had stuff you could find in the boxes before diamonds got introduced

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Does anyone else have this Kollection? Can we obtain these items somewhere else? Bc I remember some Christmas and Halloween Kollections had stuff you could find in the boxes before diamonds got introduced

I have the kollection too, and the only thing I really want is the bundle 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you were having issues deleting a look from your lookbook, it should be fixed in this update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I have the kollection too, and the only thing I really want is then bundle 

I want either the bundle, the hair or the earrings, but actually any item or stars would be nice. I have a thing for limited edition items, even if I rarely use them I'm like "at least I have it" 😂
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I hope we can hold off buying any outfits the 5-week storyline contains without having to wait to complete the gigs 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 I saved the one from last week and I was happy to see it didn’t prevent me from getting the gift 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So I’ve been so tired of this lately that I forgot about the Christmas update🙄 I just updated today so I missed the first three days of 12 days of Christmas, can anyone tell me what you got?😊
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Ninish said:
    So I’ve been so tired of this lately that I forgot about the Christmas update🙄 I just updated today so I missed the first three days of 12 days of Christmas, can anyone tell me what you got?😊
    These are the dates for the 12 days of Christmas. We only got kstars from Kim, Simon and ruby red dyes from Maria. I think next week we start to receive gifts like handhelds, clothes etc. @Ninish
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Ninish said:
    These are the dates for the 12 days of Christmas. We only got kstars from Kim, Simon and ruby red dyes from Maria. I think next week we start to receive gifts like handhelds, clothes etc. @Ninish
    Thank you! Happy I haven’t missed any actual items so far☺️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.