🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited December 2021
    For some reason I think the problem with the overheating and battery draining is the snow, if it's causing this much trouble just remove it i don't want my phone to die just for a stupid snow. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @Francescahill The snow isn't new and we've never had that problem with it during previous December updates.
    Platform: Android

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    @Francescahill The snow isn't new and we've never had that problem with it during previous December updates.
    We actually had some problems with the snow some years ago.
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    I contacted Apple and Glu just now about the issues. I know customer care won’t be helpful but another person complaining won’t hurt.
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    justanna said:
    @elle_baby I think it’s xP - it always was xP, and I didn’t get anything else except the box, xP and the energy. They’ve done a fancy icon for something not so fancy lol
    Okey yes it’s xp now I remember, it used to be the round icon lol
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Can also confirm my iphone 12 is getting quite hot when opening the app... I got the phone just this summer so it's quite new still, and this is the first time i've experienced the overheating
    Platform: iOS
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Yep massive overheating and huge battery wastage 
    less than 20 mins on screen has wiped 4% 
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Like cmon Glu we all know Apple love to stuff our batteries don’t need y’all getting on the trend too 🤣
    I was looking at the app that helps cool my tablet and I notice the system performance is much lower when I check the game. And it can't be from something we have in every December update or else people's devices would be heating up every December. 

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    The team is looking into the technical issues that are affecting your devices and I'll let you know when I have news.
    We want to date Raul & Cassio. 

Also if this happens in the future, don’t ruin the characters by making them clingy. 

Since they are both busy with their own businesses, they shouldn’t stand around the house 24/7. They also shouldn’t get angry at our doll for missing a date, since they also have lives, outside of the house 🙄🙄

If would also be nice if we could use their house as a holiday home. This would make the relationship seem like less of a cash grab on the guys part. 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    Noticed my phone heating up when I go on the game too. I hadn’t noticed the thing about battery usage so I paid more attention to, and sure enough my battery was draining faster. This is so weird, I’ve never experienced something like this with an app. Hope it gets fixed and fast because I’m not ruining my phone just to play.
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Played for 13 minutes total today… 13 minutes used 18% of battery
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Nikolai and Natalia are your new potential love interests, so you'll be able to date them!
    Excuse me, what? I was already planning a divorce and my future wedding with Raul... I don’t want these unknown characters lol
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    I stopped playing the game in April this year, because I was so tired of everything, now I came back just to see if it was worth playing the game again, but somehow it seems they managed to make it worse then it already was.

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I can't even stay in the game long enough to watch all ten videos. 
    Glu thought it wasn't enough damaging our brains, so now they're also demanding our phones 😤
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I’m so upset!! Why can’t Glu do one thing right?? My phone is on fire after submitting a SYS. They’ve been notified seems just like they’ve been notified about the storylines lagging. They apparently know about it but decide to not do s-word. Not even using idk R*blox my phone heats up like this, plus it’s not like KKH has a super complex design or 3D graphics. Literally a clicking game. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I can't even stay in the game long enough to watch all ten videos. 
    Glu thought it wasn't enough damaging our brains, so now they're also demanding our phones 😤
    Same. I watched mine yesterday like this : 5 videos , let my phone take a break and then later I watched other 5…my phone gets hot every time I open the game.  I want this to be fixed now, I can’t play like this. 
    iOS player 

• maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I still haven’t opened the game since the last sys cuz I value my phone more than this game. 

I hope they fix the issue asap! Glu should be embarrassed by the situation. 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I got the call about the twelve days of Christmas but haven’t received any of the gifts yet. Does anyone know when that begins or on what days? I play daily obviously 😀 but my SYS has been acting funny and knowing the issues others are having, I wasn’t sure if there’s an issue. Thank you💖
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I can't claim my two diamonds. Already contacted glu and gave screenshots. They are asking me to refresh my game........ANOTHER sys has started and you're asking me to refresh my game. Give me my diamonds!

Idk why people got so confused... it literally said you could date your co-star.
    Because Raul and Cassio also have been our co-stars in multiple events and players have been asking for this opportunity for a loooong time. And also I don't read that carefully those long messages lol
    I got the call about the twelve days of Christmas but haven’t received any of the gifts yet. Does anyone know when that begins or on what days? I play daily obviously 😀 but my SYS has been acting funny and knowing the issues others are having, I wasn’t sure if there’s an issue. Thank you💖
    The gifts are not only clothes. We have been given a one free Christmas box, 3 Kstars, a box to choose for Kstars again and a couple of red dyes. 
    I think last year in all of the days we got two or three items like handhelds/clothes. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Idk why people got so confused... it literally said you could date your co-star.
    Because Raul and Cassio also have been our co-stars in multiple events and players have been asking for this opportunity for a loooong time. And also I don't read that carefully those long messages lol
    I understand that people asked for that before, but the call was about the update and the current story line 🥲
    It would make no sense for the story. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Along with the battery drain and heating up, is anyone else having issues watching ads?

Sometimes when I try to watch an ad, it just completely freezes my phone, and it takes around 5 minutes of pressing buttons to finally get my phone to restart. 

I’d rather not break my phone over 10 kstars. 🙈
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    My battery went from 22% to 10% after i was logged in for 2 minutes.... I'm not bothering w customer service
    edited December 2021
    So the issue Glu shouldn't be ignoring is still a problem? I guess I have to space out how often I look at it today too. If nothing is resolved in the next week, I think I'm going to have to give up on this game. This is annoying because the December update is always a favorite.

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Does anyone else have an issue with SYS unlocks? I haven’t been able to unlock anything since the update. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Does anyone else have an issue with SYS unlocks? I haven’t been able to unlock anything since the update. 
    Unlocks are working for me now (Android) but they weren't working during the last update. I got lazy and gave up rather than talk to customer service but maybe start a ticket if you want them!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.