šŸŽ†āœØšŸŽ„KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!ā˜ƒļøšŸ•ŽāœØ

Comments

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    .Ā DelphineGarnier said:
    So the issue Glu shouldn't be ignoring is still a problem? I guess I have to space out how often I look at it today too. If nothing is resolved in the next week, I think I'm going to have to give up on this game. This is annoying because the December update is always a favorite.
    Yeah because they are too busy fixing the good glitches like the dress being the 1st earnable in sys or the free clothes for the contacts... Priorities as always not the customersĀ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @FoxieLola If they keep that up, they won't have customers to ignore anymore.
    Platform: Android

• IslaAdriannaIslaAdrianna Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    maniya said:
    I still havenā€™t opened the game since the last sys cuz I value my phone more than this game.Ā 

I hope they fix the issue asap! Glu should be embarrassed by the situation.Ā 
    same, havenā€™t even opened my game since yesterdays morning and i dont plan on doing so till they do something about this šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    maniya said:
    I still havenā€™t opened the game since the last sys cuz I value my phone more than this game.Ā 

I hope they fix the issue asap! Glu should be embarrassed by the situation.Ā 
    same, havenā€™t even opened my game since yesterdays morning and i dont plan on doing so till they do something about this šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    same here, i open quickly in the am so i don't mess up squad boxes for everyone else in my squad & that's it for the day. it has been nice to not be aggravated about in game stuff but i really hope they fix this soon & actually compensate us with more than like 2 diamonds & a few kstars
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I know Kalinda said they're looking into it but I hope they fix it quickly because we can't play like this. I missed my daily videos yesterday because I don't feel comfortable waiting for them to load while my phone is heating up šŸ˜­ right know I just opened my game to submit my next look and closed super fast šŸ™
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier that's exactly how I feel too! Hope they are able to fix it before the weekend šŸ¤žšŸ»Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    My phone is overheating and draining battery as wellā€¦ also, my kstar videos havent been working for days
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I think we should be compensated in a free diamond box for every weekend/Theme in Decemberā€¦
    And Free K-stars:)
    Give the people (me) what they want šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»Ā 
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Last week, Glu said that they'll work on this issue after the weekend. Well, guess what? It is after the weekend and no changes yet šŸ™„ I'm really not one to be impatient, but they literally can't do ONE thing right. So far, we haven't had ONE update that ran smoothly. Not a single one. This just proves that they don't even bother testing the app because if they did, they would've found out about this overheating issue within ten seconds of opening the app. The fact that it slipped past them is ridiculous and downright irresponsible.

And if they have no idea what testing is, just revert the changes back to the old ones. I mean how hard is it to revert the performance-related changes back to normal and keep the storyline changes the same? It takes essentially NO TIME at all because the performance and storyline should've been two SEPARATE modules from a programming point of view. Unless they made a mess altogether and have no clue what they're doing, it shouldn't be taking this long. Use version control and module functionality, Glu. It's really NOT that hard.Ā šŸ™„
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    šŸŒŠ Playing since 2020Ā šŸŒŠ
    šŸ¦©Feel free to add me on FBĀ (:šŸ¦©
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I've watched 4 daily videos and I haven't been rewarded the kstars for any of themĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @Aleja28 did you check the offices of Maria and Simon?
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I want EVERYONE on the forum to know that I STILL canā€™t access the game at all on my iphone OR my ipad šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I logged in for about 5 min just to do one SYS look and my battery went down almost 15%..... and it was definately warmer than if I had been using any other app. After closing the app and coming here, my phones already cooling off.

FYI @KalindaKing @GluAdmin adding my experience to the pile
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    yezx said:
    @Aleja28 did you check the offices of Maria and Simon?
    I did.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I just watched all 10 videos to get K-stars and havenā€™t got anyā€¦ Has anybody else experienced this?
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I just watched all 10 videos to get K-stars and havenā€™t got anyā€¦ Has anybody else experienced this?
    Iā€™ve watched 3 and I havenā€™t received any K-starsā€¦
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @KalindaKing Iā€™m having the same issue as @Aleja28, I have no tasks at the moment and the one that I have says to complete an acting job to proceed further but I donā€™t have any acting project. I have checked simon & Mariaā€™s office & they have nothing. Iā€™m stuck and the customer support has not been answering any of my inquiries since 2 days!!
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Watched 4 videos, didn't receive any stars. Phone still heating up and battery still draining during gameplay. šŸ˜‘Ā 
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I got the call about the twelve days of Christmas but havenā€™t received any of the gifts yet. Does anyone know when that begins or on what days? I play daily obviously šŸ˜€ but my SYS has been acting funny and knowing the issues others are having, I wasnā€™t sure if thereā€™s an issue. Thank youšŸ’–
    The gifts are not only clothes. We have been given a one free Christmas box, 3 Kstars, a box to choose for Kstars again and a couple of red dyes.Ā 
    I think last year in all of the days we got two or three items like handhelds/clothes.Ā 
    I have no 12 days, no Christmas box, no sys, and no throwback event this week šŸ˜£

ios player
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    yezx said:
    I thought the conversation hinted that we would be dating Natalia or Nikolai? Maybe I missed something

anyway I was wonderinggggg, I finished all storylines yet the gigs to get this hairstyle didnt pop up, anything to trigger it?

yezx said:
    I thought the conversation hinted that we would be dating Natalia or Nikolai? Maybe I missed something

anyway I was wonderinggggg, I finished all storylines yet the gigs to get this hairstyle didnt pop up, anything to trigger it?

There was a storyline with Jen Atkins when her ā€œcharacterā€ joined the game, and you got that hairstyle. It was coined the ā€œDiscoā€ hairstyle by Koko and weā€™ve all known it that way ever since. Thatā€™s all I know. Now Iā€™m curious. GL
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Milokkh said:
    @KalindaKing Iā€™m having the same issue as @Aleja28, I have no tasks at the moment and the one that I have says to complete an acting job to proceed further but I donā€™t have any acting project. I have checked simon & Mariaā€™s office & they have nothing. Iā€™m stuck and the customer support has not been answering any of my inquiries since 2 days!!

My sister had the same issue and she looked every location in the game to find something incomplete. She found Maria in Miami in lif or in kardash.
  • liluenliluen Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    This is super weird but did anyone else have this problem that they can not update the app because ... the app has just disappeared from the app store?? I also can't find it when I check my phone's installed apps, mega strange.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Still nothing about our devices overheating and battery draining @KalindaKing ? I barely open my game now, I think Iā€™m gonna submit my tickets to get diamonds and Iā€™m not opening it until Thursday evening unless itā€™s gonna be fixed sooner.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @KalindaKing While people not getting their Kstars after videos is an issue, people's devices heating up is something I hope Glu is treating as the most urgent issue. I have to use an app that has a device cooling feature for every single time I have to open the game for more than a second at a time. It also decreases the system performance on my tablet by more than 70 percent.
    Platform: Android

• ddd5921ddd5921 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Does anyone have the songs of a girl saying help and music playing when they playing? Itā€™s started a hour ago when I opened the game
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.