🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Does anybody know what they'll choose tomorrow? Hang with Kim and get scoop on czarina or hang with your ballet co-star? 
    Still thinking about it. Czarina said that everything needs to be perfect but I’m curious af as to what’s up with Korkov and Czarina so I just might choose Kim! Maybe she has good advice, as always.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Having the same trouble with videos. Watched almost 10, I think, and no stars. So disappointing! I messaged support but nothing from them yet.
  • heavymetalheartheavymetalheart Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    the mess of it all....
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I think it’s not acceptable that Glu’s customer service still give « the bad internet connection as an answer » like reallyyyyy?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The team is working on a fix to resolve your device issues and hopefully the AWS outage will be over soon.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing I don't want my doll dating either anyway, but can I change who my MC is being paired for this 5 week storyline for when my device no longer gets hot? I'm stuck with the wrong one since the device issue caused me to have to rush through the first part and I didn't even know what was going on since I couldn't take my time reading.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AWS update - some of your rewards may have been delayed, but you should get them soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I’m getting black screens, and awkward pauses with loading images and pages.
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @KalindaKing till when exactly should we expect our device issues to be fixed (Heating up & battery drainage). There is no way to get answers anymore since customer support is no longer responding to our queries!
  • kkh_1996kkh_1996 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Does anyone know why these aren’t available for diamonds 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    kkh_1996 said:

It’s from December 2020. Most of the items they don’t always make available in 6 months. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited December 2021
    What about the sys items? when do new sys become available? I’m waiting for those red valentine shoes to become available in sys boxes or squad boxes? The red shoes from lovely lingerie sys. They were a  ts prize
  • kkh_1996kkh_1996 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    kkh_1996 said:

It’s from December 2020. Most of the items they don’t always make available in 6 months. :/
    Event items are meant to be made available for diamonds. The other items that were in this particular update were made available a few months ago. It’s just these three that haven’t. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I've stopped playing the game since my brand new phone is overheating. I tried on one of my old iphone's, too just to test it out and it was SCALDING! WHAT IS HAPPENING?? 
    Platform: iOS
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    kkh_1996 said:

Because they will be in the holiday boxes next year.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Does anyone know if this kollection is currently in rotation?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @geenellys I had it not very recently, but some time this year
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @ Glu

📣 BEFORE DEPLOYING YOUR UPDATE, MAKE SURE YOU TEST IT.

Also the radio silence is both disappointing and unprofessional. Not even an apology posted on official kkh sns or an in-game call with a proper compensation. 
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Not to annoy yall but this forum got so toxic in the last few months.. i used to love going on here and speak to you guys but all i see now is just a complain, complain, complain. So much negativity. Just bi*ching all the time. Yes, the game has a lot of errors atm and annoying things and we’re not happy about it but reading only angry comments is so draining like don’t play the game if it sucks so much.. clearly they won’t do much when we complain anyway. You learned over the years that they don’t listen much when we ask for something. So yh we get yall upset about something but stop this nonstop negativity. Thanks
    No offense, but this isn't just people 'b*tching'. There would be less negativity if Glu bothered to hire game testers and actually try the updates for themselves rather than using their customers as guinea pigs. Not to talk about the fact that transparency isn't even in their vocabulary and the only time they acknowledge that their customers want some change is when they see some profit on their end. This isn't people just being mad for nothing, this update is damaging devices and you're more mad about people complaining but barely want to acknowledge that it's the company's fault? Miss ma'am, set your priorities straight bc if you're more worried about people not spreading toxic positivity rather than the bugs and glitches that not only make the game unplayable but also damages devices, then maybe the people rightfully complaining aren't the problem.
    The only way they gonna do something is if people won’t play the game but if you still play the game and complain- they won’t probably care. They only care about money, just like any other company. If you’re unhappy so much about the game then stop playing. We all tried to tell them so many times what to change but clearly they don’t listen. So at least don’t complain every day about the same issues (not you (!), i mean in general) because they won’t do much. They don’t even read this forum, only Kalinda does and there’s only little she can do. I just want to come here and see some good things not just negativity. Don’t hate me for that lol 
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Why don’t you guys just make a ‘complain window’ so players like me who wants to come on here to see the spoilers, discuss outfits etc don’t have to see negative comments ? I get yall angry and wanna talk about it but every single discussion has complains in it. You all come at me saying that you’re paying for this game and you’re not happy with the service- so why do you still spend your money on it ? Play for free. Or just contact their support (i know you’re all doing that but at least they will read it). You’re just supporting it by giving them money. If you talk about your issues in one forum that I don’t have to open and read instead of every single one post i’d really appreciate it. No hate here, just tired of it a bit. Have a good day everyone
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Does anyone know if this kollection is currently in rotation?
    @geenellys it's still in rotation, just had it last week 💗
    albanian ios player ♡
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.