šŸŽ†āœØšŸŽ„KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!ā˜ƒļøšŸ•ŽāœØ

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Not to annoy yall but this forum got so toxic in the last few months.. i used to love going on here and speak to you guys but all i see now is just a complain, complain, complain. So much negativity. Just bi*ching all the time. Yes, the game has a lot of errors atm and annoying things and weā€™re not happy about it but reading only angry comments is so draining like donā€™t play the game if it sucks so much.. clearly they wonā€™t do much when we complain anyway. You learned over the years that they donā€™t listen much when we ask for something. So yh we get yall upset about something but stop this nonstop negativity. Thanks
    Do you expect people to complain about the update, not on the update thread?

If this was happening on another thread I would agree with you though.
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if it's realistic that people just stop playing the game, especially if people aren't aware of the idea off the forum, but making the person the game is based on aware of problems and the customer support people don't receive might be a good idea.
    Platform: Android

If your device is potentially getting ruined because Glu didn't test things properly, your complaints are valid.
    Canā€™t wait for Apple & other phone manufacturers to get an influx of battery complaints. Why could I see this leading to a court case between Glu & phone manufacturersšŸ¤”
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Will there be more SMC added to the rotation? Still patiently waiting on these šŸ˜
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • xAlessandraxAlessandra Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited December 2021
    What did everyone choose today?
    gossip with Kim?
    or practice ballet?
    Ā o:)<3 Ā 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Maybe we should make a forum directed at this, I think itā€™s a good idea! @WhatIsReality
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My kstar videos arenā€™t working now to add to the overheating & battery drainage. They were fine yesterday.
    Lia888 said:
    My kstar videos arenā€™t working now to add to the overheating & battery drainage. They were fine yesterday.
    Mine didnā€™t work yesterday @Lia888 but they are ok todayā€¦ I wasnā€™t rewarded for the videos I watched yesterday.

I messaged CS but left out how many videos I watched in hopes they give me more K-stars idk if this is bad or not. šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ You could maybe try it too!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @LexKKH I may send a ticket too and see what happens! šŸ™‚
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    My videos donā€™t work but I think itā€™s because of an particular one. It always makes my game crash, and it affects everything: daily videos, daily box, double rewardsā€¦ Can this be looked into? Iā€™ve missed a lot of stars this way and I really want to stack up again after BF
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    LexKKH said:
    Maybe we should make a forum directed at this, I think itā€™s a good idea! @WhatIsReality

LexKKH said:
    This is a good idea do you want to open the discussion thread or should I do it?Ā 

Unless you meant an entirely new forum on a different websitešŸ¤”
    We need Kim to join the forumšŸ˜‚
    edited December 2021
    For some reason the post above me doubled šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Turner74 said:
    My phone also gets warm when using the game at the moment.

I also have a glitch that when I tap on the app it will show the first screen and then goes back to my Home Screen. If I go tap back on the app it works fine. It doesnā€™t always do it but does sometimes. Anyone else has this?Ā 
    @Turner74 Iā€™m also having this issue! Immediately crashes and then works fine when I open it again
    Platform: iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Is anyone elses phone overheating and draining batter SUPER fast after this update? My phone literally goes down 10% after playing for 10 minutes. I have never had this issue before.

TIA :)Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Is anyone elses phone overheating and draining batter SUPER fast after this update? My phone literally goes down 10% after playing for 10 minutes. I have never had this issue before.

Basically everyone is having this issue. Glu are looking in to it though.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Basically everyone is having this issue. Glu are looking in to it though.
    Oh wow, thank you. I was worried it was my phone. I haven't been playing much because of it. Hopefully they fix it ASAP. This can damage our phones long term...
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    A new forum/website would be too complexā€¦ lol.

I think we should have a new section, Iā€™m not sure what to say about it & your ideas are really good so I think you should!

I think if someone on Kimā€™s team was involved with the game, it would possibly be better because I donā€™t think Kim wants us all to suffer like thisā€¦ unless if she does hahahaā€¦Ā 

If the issues are fixed though is there a point to make it?

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    You can check the App Store and Google Play soon for a mini update (12.6.2) which should resolve your device issues!Ā 
    Looks like it works for me! Thank You Kalinda for the news! šŸŒø
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    You can check the App Store and Google Play soon for a mini update (12.6.2) which should resolve your device issues!Ā 
    it seems to have helped my device! Thank you @KalindaKing šŸ™šŸ¼
    A+Ā 
    iOSšŸ“±daily player
    edited December 2021
    Checking to see if the update is ready, especially since it seems to have worked for other people.Ā 
    Edit: I think it worked. The back of my tablet doesn't feel like it's warming up right away the way it has been. Could testing please be done before updates? This glitch gave me anxiety about future updates.

edited December 2021
    LexKKH said:
    I think if someone on Kimā€™s team was involved with the game, it would possibly be better because I donā€™t think Kim wants us all to suffer like thisā€¦ unless if she does hahahaā€¦Ā 

If the issues are fixed though is there a point to make it?

Ā Ā 
    The issues people have problems with, like communication between Glu & the players & the uncaring CS havenā€™t changed despite people complaining for months. I donā€™t think i will change unless the players do something about it.

I have set up a new discussion:Ā The KKH Revolution
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I updated my game and when I went in Simon called and I was like ā€œOmg are they compensating for the damage ?ā€ Turns out he is calling to ask if Iā€™m ready to do my gig or not ā˜¹ļø
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
    @Nikaraf I definitely didn't get anything and this is a pretty big issue to not get compensation for. 2 diamonds, which is the usual compensation now, won't make me forget about this update though. Things need to change and I wish the game was more like it was pre-pandemic.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited December 2021
    My phone stop overheating, after I updated the game! Ty @KalindaKing šŸ’œĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing Iā€™m still not able to open my game after updating.
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Just curious, do we get the spoilers for the event that starts after the 5 ā­ļø professional throwback event today or tomorrow?
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Milokkh said:
    Just curious, do we get the spoilers for the event that starts after the 5 ā­ļø professional throwback event today or tomorrow?
    As far as I know we will get it tmrw.
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Itā€™s crazy how the smallest bug fix has helped this overheating issue. Glu should be concerned that they let this slip as they obviously donā€™t test on their devicesšŸ™„
    Platform: iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.