🗳️ 🧚‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 12/9/21 👭 - Sugar Plum Fairy SYS! 👬 🧚‍♀️

Comments

• DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    wish we had proper ballet slippers. :)
    Maybe that's what we'll be gifted after the storyline? 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

5 diamonds!! I'll be able to open a box again, I really hope its not going to be like before tho with an absurd amount of dyes in each pallette.

In order: candle, dress

Bronze: dress, hair accessory, shoes
    I really like the items, the mouse is adorable 😍.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

This actually makes me soooo happy!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I’m so glad the only things I like are in the diamond boxes (at 5 again too yesssss 😍) so I can skip this duet again!
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I have no idea what to wear I been trying to get some looks together but nothing seems on theme to me and this as duets means double the looks I just know Im going to do so bad on this
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Should I try level down to silver lll?

Yes - agree
    No - Lol

I wanna get the silver box in this fire & ice SYS because there are 3 of them so it might not be possible 😬😬
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    This is making me so excited for Christmas. I love The Nutcracker ballet, I am going this weekend. Now that the diamond boxes are a normal price I can buy them again. (Cheetah Girls your about to get some diamonds🤭)I am in love with the little mouse, just have to finish 9th to get him.
    I feel like it shouldn't be difficult to not have diamond boxes be 15 diamonds and to remove dyes from them.

Would it not make more sense to have the 4 items for this week, tickets, previous show stopping style aka diamond box items and maybe the odd ts item that you missed out on.

Also,all palettes should all the of the items listed for the weekend diamond box.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    For anyone that needs help, these 2 dresses are somewhat similar to the bailarina dress I have, so u could use these and dye them in different colors! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I personally prefer the 15 diamond boxes without dyes/tickets. The tickets are nice for free players that don't buy ticket packs, but for paying players it's cheaper to just buy a pack of tickets. 
    A 12 pack of tickets is $8.99= .75/ticket. ($1.50 for two tickets)
    A 150 pack of diamonds is $49.99= .33/diamond so 5 diamonds for a box= $1.65
    So even with 2 tickets in a box, it's a better deal to buy a ticket pack than to waste 5 diamonds. 

I also like knowing that I'm going to get an item. There were several times before where i spent 15 diamonds and only got 36 dyes.... 
    You can't be surprised that they put the dyes back. They're not going to make it that easy to get brand new diamond items for only 5 diamonds. 
    When they had put diamond items in the kloset, handheld cost around 8 to 18 diamonds, hair 24 to 26 diamonds, dresses 24 to 29.
    15 diamonds for a brand new item or a throwback sys/ts item to me was a great deal because most of the items are great (and we were guaranteed an item). Sigh.. anyways.. that's the long version of my opinion.

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I personally prefer the 15 diamond boxes without dyes/tickets. The tickets are nice for free players that don't buy ticket packs, but for paying players it's cheaper to just buy a pack of tickets. 
    A 12 pack of tickets is $8.99= .75/ticket. ($1.50 for two tickets)
    A 150 pack of diamonds is $49.99= .33/diamond so 5 diamonds for a box= $1.65
    So even with 2 tickets in a box, it's a better deal to buy a ticket pack than to waste 5 diamonds. 

I also like knowing that I'm going to get an item. There were several times before where i spent 15 diamonds and only got 36 dyes.... 
    You can't be surprised that they put the dyes back. They're not going to make it that easy to get brand new diamond items for only 5 diamonds. 
    When they had put diamond items in the kloset, handheld cost around 8 to 18 diamonds, hair 24 to 26 diamonds, dresses 24 to 29.
    15 diamonds for a brand new item or a throwback sys/ts item to me was a great deal because most of the items are great (and we were guaranteed an item). Sigh.. anyways.. that's the long version of my opinion.

I wouldn’t have mind the price if I could get what I wanted from the DB and if they had given us a diamond business or another way to get diamonds. (I’m a free player) 
    bc we only earn 24 diamonds a month. And they give us diamond boxes every week. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • GuillaumeKKHGuillaumeKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    It will be so hard for male dolls to dress for this SYS! 
    Of course I’m well aware that the game is played predominantly by female dolls, but then why lately we have mixed TS groups?

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Super happy about the 5 diamond boxes returning!!

I’m in love with these wings but was planning to skip this box because there’s a certain upcoming diamond box I’m obsessed with and I couldn’t afford both. The same odds for triple the price was so bad. 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    A few looks I’m thinking of submitting. I’m thinking confections, tiaras, wings, tulle and puffy dresses! 🍬

These are lovely! ❤️ I don’t know why but I always forget I have that second dress. I think that’s another one I may dye over and over again to get my 28 looks if I’m struggling. . 😂
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    edited December 2021
    It almost seems like it would be better to just have the new diamond items in the kloset so you can buy what you want when you want, but i wonder what they would do about the throwback sys/ts items...
    Throwback event dresses and hairs are 25 diamonds, right? Makeup is 50 diamonds... 
    Addicted

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Are we back to 5 diamonds to open a box @KalindaKing
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    They should rotate the one kollection with the wings
    The diamond makeup in the kloset is 55 diamonds!

Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I AM SOOOO HAPPY THE DIAMOND BOXES ARE BACK TO 5!!! It has sucked the last few weeks. Thank you Glu.
    iOS
    While I'm at it, i just want to say that i definitely do not prefer diamond kollections to the 15 diamond boxes either. Someone (in a different thread last week) mentioned those as a preference and i did the math on that, too..
    To complete a diamond kollections is typically 262 diamonds.. they typically have 11 items. 262/11=23.8. so again, to me, the 15 diamond boxes are better.
    Addicted

I am glad for the people that are happy, though.
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Does anyone have a master list of past SYS and TS items? Like in one graphic I mean. 
    iOS
    Of the ones in the diamond boxes or all of them, @AliBryant?
    Addicted