🗳️ 🧚‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 12/9/21 👭 - Sugar Plum Fairy SYS! 👬 🧚‍♀️

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv all of them, also are the ones that are NOT in diamond boxes, available some other way? I know squad boxes, but I own all those already.
    iOS
    Also is the pink sheer robe from last year available in any way? I missed that.
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    The diamond makeup in the kloset is 55 diamonds!

Which diamond makeup? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    No.. so far the only items that are available after the ones that have been in the throwback sys/diamond boxes/squad boxes.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Couldn't agree more, @DelphineGarnier
    Addicted

I cant remember, is the batch of throwback items that are in the squad boxes, the same ones that are in the weekly SYS bronze and silver boxes?
    iOS
    @dpeters
    This one

Addicted

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I cant remember, is the batch of throwback items that are in the squad boxes, the same ones that are in the weekly SYS bronze and silver boxes?
    The items available in the squad boxes are not the same ones that are available in the tb/duet sys bronze and silver boxes. Hope this helps 😊
    edited December 2021
    @AliBryant
    Throwback sys items went from the beginning of sys up to sys from 7/7/19.
    Diamond boxes have items from the next sys on 7/18/19 through 6/5/20.
    Squad boxes items overlap with the diamond boxes. They have items from 11/21/19 through 2/13/20.
    Addicted

Thanks guys, very helpful!
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @dpeters
    This one

Right! I completely forgot about those eyes 🤭 thanks! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks guys, very helpful!
    I thought you were being sarcastic 😭 Then I realized people have replied to you and you’re serious. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I really want to open a box and try for the wings but I keep on remembering how I spent 30 diamond to get the hair from Golden Goddess DB and got none of the items 💀 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about spoilers for the new kollection? In the update info there's a date December 9th 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I really wanna take part in this duets SYS but it’s a difficult theme for free or new players to be able to get that many suitable outfits 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I like the 15 diamond boxes as a concept, just not replacing the 5 diamond boxes. 

If they were a permanent feature, or maybe something you could open every week but WITHOUT the limited time showstopping style items, I would open a bunch!

The main problem is that you can spend hundreds and hundreds of diamonds and not get the new limited time items you’re looking for. I’m not opening diamond boxes for old items, I’m opening them for the new ones. That’s so much harder when they have the exact same odds as 5 diamond boxes (with all 4 items rarely in every pallet) and are triple the price. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited December 2021

looking at the wings from the app store promo pics i think i like this one better so bye all the diamonds ive accumulated over last month lol
    edit: omg just noticed the top hair has snow on it, kinda cute, kinda the dandruff situation from last year again 🥴
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Ibabyface99 said:
    @KalindaKing what about spoilers for the new kollection? In the update info there's a date December 9th 
    If I’m not wrong, she posts the kollection spoilers in the event thread that opens up tomorrow morning 😊
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I don't like any of the prizes which is a blessing bc I can study for finals lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The update to deal with the device warm up seems to have worked so I won't have to worry about rushing through putting together looks. Now I just need to watch some videos to catch up on Kstars I missed earning.
    Platform: Android

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Okay, I only like the DB wings and I obviously cannot afford those… I will just cheer for you guys opening the boxes, hope you get the good stuff there ❤️
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    RRM said:
    Sometimes complaining works 💁🏻‍♀️
    Anyway thanks for bringing it back at 5diamonds, so much more accessible of a price 
    But the tickets and the dyes (which is what everyone was originally complaining about) are back. So this isn't a win. 

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    RRM said:
    Sometimes complaining works 💁🏻‍♀️
    Anyway thanks for bringing it back at 5diamonds, so much more accessible of a price 
    But the tickets and the dyes (which is what everyone was originally complaining about) are back. So this isn't a win. 

yeah.. well doubt they’re going to remove dyes n tickets off the 5 diamond boxes
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I have calculated - if you buy something in the VB, you spend 25-30 diamonds, right? So actually here we have a chance to get an item even cheaper than that. Which means that, technically, it’s not that bad…
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I prefer 15 diamond boxes and only clothes @KalindaKing please bring them back ! I don’t want to pay 5 diamonds for stupid dye or tickets 😭
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I do wish the boxes didn’t have dyes in them but I like the thought of a chance to get all the items for a minimum of 20 diamonds verse 60 🥴 the only good thing about the other boxes were that they had past diamond box items 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh