● Option to date Cassio/Raul 
    ● More skincolors + I would love different body types 
    ● Ability to send some meaningfull gift to friends 
    ● Possibility to chat with your Squad
  • Charlotte_Charlotte_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Why not add some new backgrounds?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2021
    PLEASE do a rotation of the tb sys items in the boxes. For example, the week that they aren’t in a pair of diamond boxes a certain sys, u guys could put it in the tb sys boxes. And please add the original items of the theme of the sys in the tb boxes. For example, if it’s a bubblegum tb sys, then the items of the original sys should be in the THROWBACK boxes. Along with other tb items ofc. And PLEASE remove the dyes from the boxes and only add them to daily gift boxes. Remove them from all boxes i don’t care. I rather spend 1 diamond on boxes for 10 dyes than opening a sys tb box or diamond box to get dyes. I don’t want dyes in the boxes. Especially if it’s a dye I am not going to use. Also please give us diamond businesses, or give us back the 12 diamond quests back. It’s very UNFAIR that we have to work our as*es off to get diamonds. And that goes both for paying and free players. Y’all always want to do something crazy with this game but never consider our suggestions. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    I feel like more people would buy gold vip if it was 50$ for a year and not only a month
  • MagnoliA95MagnoliA95 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Can we get a search bar and subcategories within each section of the closet? For example, we would be able to search items by attributes and we can star our favorite/frequently used pieces so we can easily access them. We also should be able to see subcategories of items for easier sorting, for example in the accessories section all jewelry is in one place, can we have sub categories within jewelry that say “earrings, watches, bracelets, necklaces” can we also get subcategories in MISC..; “Auras, Tattoos, Scarfs, Animals etc”.  I would also love if the game knew to auto sort winter/fall and spring/summer clothes 
    Can we get dyes to know not to turn a whole item the same color? When dying certain things, it simply makes no sense that everything needs to be the same monochrome color.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i would like to be able to "start" each business on the same day we already played, not after the time we completed it the previous week. some of us work or go to school during the day & then by the time the business becomes available and we can get to it, it's so much later in the day & maybe not when we want to play them. 

ex: if you do chevier in paris on mondays on 8am and don't finish until 9, you can't play until 9 the next week, 10 the following, etc. why can't it just reset to monday morning the following week?
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hey, how's everyone doing? Hope y'all okay!

See, this SYS changed a lot of things for male doll users and I have a teeny tiny question about it: 

The SYS boxes we'll won from now on will only give girl doll's clothing? Because, honestly, that's kinda effed' up.

It won't even make me willing to compete, i'll problably just stopping playing all together. That's a sincere doubt i've been asking myself with these changes, it doesn't even make sense to me.
  • MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    -More Kendall & Kylie conversions for BOTH guys and girls. 

-Allow us to change the skin tone, names, and careers of our Konnections and NPC contacts.

-Celebrity NPC and Konnections contacts should be allowed to work on ANY project with our dolls.

-Model NPC and Konnections contacts should be allowed to work with us on photoshoots, not just fashion shows.

-Set Designers should be allowed to work on movie sets not just photoshoots. 

-Allow us to date and work with our Konnections contacts simultaneously. 

-We need a way to sort our Konnections and NPC contacts. I know we have a friends-only but there needs to be Konnections/NPC-only tab too with a way to sort or filter by star rank, professional, dating, and career.

-I would like some way to recruit some of these Konnections and NPC contacts to be represented by either Ryan Starr, Simon + Maria like our dolls, or even Jordan Carmichael Jr. 

-Storylines with Jordan Carmichael Jr and Ryan Starr.

-Matching eyebrow colors. 
    When looking at people’s lookbooks, can we get 2 buttons. One that shows the outfit on the doll (including any dyes they may have added and their origin hair color) and another button that converts their look into “get this look” when our dolls are styled in it. I really want an option to be able to see how people’s lookbooks look on them rather than it just being a mixture of my doll in whatever they are already wearing 
  • lilbabygracelilbabygrace Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Can we get a search bar and subcategories within each section of the closet? For example, we would be able to search items by attributes and we can star our favorite/frequently used pieces so we can easily access them. We also should be able to see subcategories of items for easier sorting, for example in the accessories section all jewelry is in one place, can we have sub categories within jewelry that say “earrings, watches, bracelets, necklaces” can we also get subcategories in MISC..; “Auras, Tattoos, Scarfs, Animals etc”.  I would also love if the game knew to auto sort winter/fall and spring/summer clothes 
    I say they should just let us organize our own closets bc they have the items so mixed up it’s annoying. I don’t think they’d be able to find a good method to search them by, because they already put tank tops in the long sleeve section and hairs with accessories aren’t in the hairs with accessories section… 

we should just be able to make our own categories 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Further and better organization of the Kloset, please! The gown section for example needs to be further broken down into suits, bathing suits, short dresses, long dresses/gowns. It takes soooooo long to scroll through everything. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Please get rid of weekly k star outfits. And let us change our spouse's eye color!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Update the squad and tb sys boxes please!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NéomieNéomie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Svp ajouter:
    -plus de langue comme le français
    -Ajoutez différents type de morphologie 
    -la possibilité de faire grandir nos enfants 
    -Avoir la possibilité d’acheter tout les vêtements précédents qu’on a pu rater
    -acheter des diamants avec des kstars

mercii

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    - Please another chance to get body contour and highlight somehow & more body features (such as glitters)
    - body accessories (such as belly piercing)
    - chat with squad
    - more lips
    - more eyebrows
    - more face shapes
    - beauty spots
    - more nose shapes
    etc.

with these, our dolls can look a lot different from eachother! They can be more unique. I think most of the dolls look like eachother cause of the lack of more face & body features.
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears, but I cannot stress enough that Glu needs to care about their players more. There have been so many issues with the game in the past few months and so many new decisions in the game that just make it harder to play without emptying my wallet... it really makes the game so disappointing. 

I have played this game OBSESSIVELY for the past few years; I've spent way too much money on it and played multiple times every single day. But now, I only log in daily for my squad. I'm not spending any more money unless something changes DRASTICALLY.

For reference, I've gotten really into a competitors game since losing interest in this one. They just had an event very similar to SYS that just ended. One day in they sent out a message in-game apologizing to everyone because it seemed that a small percentage of players weren't getting the option to play the event, and that they were looking into it. I personally had access to the event, so I kept playing. I wasn't able to reach the top prize, but did pretty well, and once the event ended I was able to collect all my prizes. Later that day, they sent out another message in-game apologizing because they weren't able to completely fix the error, and that it wasn't fair even for the people they were able to fix it for because they had less time than the rest of us. As a result they decided to give EVERYONE all the prizes. Meaning I got double of some prizes, the top prizes I had missed out on, and SO MUCH respect for the company/game. That was top-notch care for their players.
    Put the Diamond box price back down to 5 and add tickets back in the box. No dyes, though. 

The boxes are rigged and still are not delivering the promise of getting the items from the current week. 

I haven’t opened any boxes since you raised the price and I’ve actually accumulated 30 diamonds in just a week so I guess thanks for making it easier for me to save diamonds lol
  • MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    -I cannot stress this enough. EVERY SINGLE HANDHELD RELEASED FOR WOMEN NEEDS AND SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR MEN.

-MATCHING EYEBROW COLORS FOR HAIR COLORS

-Release Dirk Diamond's hair color + eyebrow color to match for EVERYONE AS IN MEN, WOMEN, AND BABIES.
  • MegGriffinMegGriffin Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Okay so I wanted to give some of my suggestions despite them most likely never happening.  

1. Okay well they took gifting Facebook friends away and have made it useless to have them. I suggest doing events/gigs that involve Facebook friends. With exclusive items/outfits that we can get every now and then. I think this would bring alot of life back into the game. 

2. More exclusive events and items with your partner! Again bring back life into the game give us more story more ways to earn and more reasons to want to buy buy buy!  

3. The inclusivity in this game is kinda lacking in my opinion. I don't know if anyone else agrees? Sometime I kinda wanna wear boy clothes and more boyish hairstyles. And can male dolls even wear makeup? Dresses? For how long this games been out I'm a little disappointed coming into it and not at least seeing a lead way to this.  Not to mention male dolls are lacking in a whole on getting clothing items and all that. I've seen that they get items they can't even wear or use how it's that fair and including everybody? I'm someone thatd be willing to have a whole separate game just for a male doll but I want him to be fierce sometimes!   The makeup options should transition to skin tone. The  blush and highlight do not read well on darker skin tones. When just like the lip colors when presented with a darker skin tone the colors match it that what it should be like for everything.  

4. The listening to your consumers, your players is definitely lacking.  I remember a long time ago it being pretty top notch and now it's not so much.  They don't even want to help when the game clearly takes from players.  I think you seriously need to look into this set a new system or new training. We are players that really want to pay and get those custom items, pay that monthly subscription (maybe if u made it a little fairer prices), buy kstars, or work our butts off at every opportunity you present to earn them earning you more money.   Please take into consideration when you make your players happy they make you richer In every way lol. 

5 many have said but a business to earn diamonds! You've made diamond things more expensive at least give us a way to earn more. DONT WORRY WE STILL PURCHASE THEM TOO!!!  

6.  Realize we want to support the game in every way but we all feel like we aren't being heard. Please go through all the amazing suggestions by all the amazing players here and dig down and really make a game showing why it's best out all the rest! There is a reason it's stayed strong so long and that's it's community you can't lose that GLU.  

Thank you to all who too the time to read my suggestions. 
    edited December 2021
    booashba said:
    You really need to look into hiring new customer service staff. I’ve been playing this game since it came out and not once have they ever helped with any problem I’ve had, they just blame me for my problems and accuse me of having bad wifi 
    For a couple months they had great customer service now it’s back to them ignoring your question for 24 hrs and then blaming you for everything and when you prove it’s not on your end they just say “I hope I helped” after doing literally nothing.

edit for an example: a couple days ago I complained about how the SYS was bugged and my game wouldn’t open for hours, causing me to miss a ticket. The customer service rep blamed me for not having enough space on my phone so I sent him a screenshot of me having 20 GBs of internal storage left so his next excuse was “you have a poor wifi connection” so I sent him a screenshot of my wifi app that said it was running optimal. Then he goes silent for another 24hrs and just said “I hope that I was helpful” + their whole forced spiel about contacting again. 

I decided to just let it go and lose a ticket because I’m tired of the way the customer service treats us.
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hi, it's me again trying to advocate for us, forgotten and forsaken, male doll players

Do we might have the chance of only get Male Items on the TB boxes on SYS? I don't want to keep getting girl clothes, I don't use them. And I won't use them ever. I don't mind not getting the Kstars we usually got in the past, but at least give me male doll TB items to win. Doesn't make sense you guys putting boys and girls again, together, when it was never even declared wanted by any of us.

It's not fair when they have a lot of clothing and accessories, and it's not fair when most of them buy tons of tickets to get exclusive clothes and such. And, honestly? I don't blame them, they want to enjoy the game at maximum and they're on their right of doing so. I just want to feel and receive rewards towards my own dollie, and one TB box a week by the TB event isn't doing for me anymore. 600 points to get, what, a pair of shoes from 2015? Wasting 60kstars to get ANOTHER pants that's just recycled from the same model? Give me reasons to play the game again, i'ts getting kinda tiring and boring by now.

At least consider converting some handhelds for male dolls, too. I'd love to wear some of the girls handhelds, but not even that simple task - that I believe must be VERY easy to do - it's being taken in consideration. If not, them what? Give me more beards, body hair, chest tattoos and whatnot. It would be way more fun to play.
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    • Put the items from diamond boxes in the kloset (for diamonds) after 6 months
    • DIAMOND BUISINESS!
    • Update all the boxes
    • Kloset organisation 
    • Put all 4 main diamond box items in every palette until you get them all
    • A chat in our squads
    • Separate the free and the bought/won tickets
  • NickkhNickkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello I am new, since I want to add some suggestions I have been wanting for a long time.

- Can we please get old Kim's SMC (shop my closets) back in rotation, I'd love to buy some instead of seeing the same fashion goals in rotation every month. 

- Also I am level 99 and that is the Max level. I'd love if I could keep leveling up and up instead of my XP going towards nothing. It also is disappointing that after reaching the maximum level, there is no prize or extra bonus rewards. 
  • den1300den1300 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    These have probably already been mentioned throughout the years but it would be nice to see:

- more poses added in the photo booth
    - more shades of red lipstick available for purchase in the Kloset. Actually make that more colors in general.
    - squad chat box
    - option to turn the music off BUT keep the others on (e.g. tapping sound from actions, sound after finishing an action, etc.)
    - more handhelds in Kloset
  • flyingpantsuflyingpantsu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I'm kinda new to this forum but i'd like to give a suggestion, sorry if someone posted this already.

Can we get a different section for accessories? Like separate the necklace, bracelet, and earrings. It's annoying to scroll down just to find which one is which.

Also, it'll be nice if we can use lookbook when we want to submit new SYS looks. I really like to plan my outfit while waiting for more free tickets. I've been playing since 2015 and my closet is pretty huge already so it's a pain to search them again when i got the free tickets 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Maybe we have a monthly competition, with squads, it would be fun to work as a group.

Please make this unhackable though because if it’s who can do the most dates & someone has 35067 energy- they will probably win. Please think of ideas that won’t give hacker dolls an advantage. 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)