Options

Unreleased items being used in SYS

bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

I’ve been going through the item-search forum and noticed some unreleased items posted. 

Is this from people hacking the game? Why are their accounts/games not being taken down? Also wanted to know if these items are in upcoming SYS or Kollections. 

+ Add your photos if you’ve seen any other items. Now I’m curious to know what other people have lol. 

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    boles said:

I’ve been going through the item-search forum and noticed some unreleased items posted. 

Is this from people hacking the game? Why are their accounts/games not being taken down? Also wanted to know if these items are in upcoming SYS or Kollections. 

+ Add your photos if you’ve seen any other items. Now I’m curious to know what other people have lol. 
    I buy a lot of those, dresses/gowns, jewelry, shoes, bags. There’s plenty to buy during SYS, I love that.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I don’t know if special purchases during SYS show up anywhere else, they’re limited edition.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    isabeau said:
    I don’t know if special purchases during SYS show up anywhere else, they’re limited edition.

I have the special purchase box for weekend SYS events, the ones that previously cost 5 diamonds, now 15. The boxes show you all the previous items in the special purchases series as well. Not sure if this is the same type of box or if we’re talking about different ones (weekend event boxes, etc). 

The other thread had explained that these items are unreleased, I’m just not entirely sure what that means or how people received them. 

Thread is called: “Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

Edit: I misunderstood your comment. Someone explained it again in different wording so I understood. 
  • Options
    hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Unreleased means they’re not available yet. They’re probably upcoming items. The people that already have them will be game hackers 
  • Options
    hannahv said:
    Unreleased means they’re not available yet. They’re probably upcoming items. The people that already have them will be game hackers 
    Thank you. Kind of sucks that they’re hacking to receive items but I’m glad to know we’ll be able to get them too lol. Hopefully that star handheld will be one of the holiday gifts from Simon. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    boles said:

first outfit is SYS & diamond box, second is a combo of TS and weekend gift box. The only way hackers like these get caught is when people in their TS group report them. And even then customer service is very clueless and slow, so who knows if they will be removed by the time the event ends.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    boles said:

first outfit is SYS & diamond box, second is a combo of TS and weekend gift box. The only way hackers like these get caught is when people in their TS group report them. And even then customer service is very clueless and slow, so who knows if they will be removed by the time the event ends.

Ah okay that makes sense. Probably what the other user was trying to explain to me but I misunderstood lol. Hopefully Glu gets on top of it. They should have a log in filter for people who hack their games. Remove them the second it tracks the login after altering. 
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The only thing I always wonder with these people is if they're smart enough to do that why they wear items that haven't been officially released? Maybe they want to get their games banned who knows. 
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    The only thing I always wonder with these people is if they're smart enough to do that why they wear items that haven't been officially released? Maybe they want to get their games banned who knows. 
    Most people purchase these items from h*ckers
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
  • Options
    PoeTayToePoeTayToe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I wrote Kalinda this morning about the girl using unreleased items. I wrote support the day I saw her but nothing was done 🙄 she’s still submitting unreleased Items. 
  • Options
    den1300den1300 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I posted this on Reddit earlier today. The player actually commented saying she was sorry for always being first place and also told us to buy tickets and submit better looks if we wanted to “beat” her. Thought I’d share this with you guys 😅

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Glu doesn't care about hackers
    iOS
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    den1300 said:
    I posted this on Reddit earlier today. The player actually commented saying she was sorry for always being first place and also told us to buy tickets and submit better looks if we wanted to “beat” her. Thought I’d share this with you guys 😅

I normally don't care about hackers who just get resources because meh yknow but when they get unreleased items and are actively **** over other dolls in events... like this girl has the audacity to tell you do better when she is clearly cheating
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Exactly why Glu doesn't care about hackers - they still spend a fortune on other things like Triple Threat and SYS Tickets. 
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    boles said:

Glu can't flag a game because we saw it in the vote booth. If you find a cheater in your squad, or in your TS group, glu can go in and hopefully tag the cheaters game  that way. Or if you have more info, I can try and find them.   If you have any info on cheaters, please message me.  I`ll do my best to help  get rid of them! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary