🗳️ 🧚‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 12/9/21 👭 - Sugar Plum Fairy SYS! 👬 🧚‍♀️

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

Very happy to see the boxes cost 5 diamonds again 💖💕

I was beginning to think I would never buy a diamond pack again but now it’s worth it 💗
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

am i seeing this correct 5 ?? im so glad i’ve been saving diamonds 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The fact that we hated the diamond boxes when they were 5 diamonds and asked glu for a change then they gave us the 15 diamond boxes instead and we were about to boycott this game so they brought the 💩 5 diamond boxes again and now we think that is amazing. Glu really has brain ngl.
    No bc fr 😭😭😭 never complaining about them costing 5 diamonds ever again, although I hate that they put the dyes back 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    The fact that we hated the diamond boxes when they were 5 diamonds and asked glu for a change then they gave us the 15 diamond boxes instead and we were about to boycott this game so they brought the 💩 5 diamond boxes again and now we think that is amazing. Glu really has brain ngl.
    No bc fr 😭😭😭 never complaining about them costing 5 diamonds ever again, although I hate that they put the dyes back 😭
    😂 I am happy about that too tbh! I want those wings💀
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

• DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Not even sure if I love any of these looks above, but they're some looks I thought might seem similar to Nutcracker costumes 😍
    What will be even harder is having to do 2 looks!?!  Ughh..lol
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Are we having a new kollection tomorrow or friday?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    Are we having a new kollection tomorrow or friday?
    Tomorrow @KKH_mi
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    I may sound rude and sorry in advance but for all those who are happy about the 5 diamonds boxes and dyes and tickets in them, I hope that you get dyes so that you remember what it’s like to have stupid dyes for 5 diamonds!

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Looking forward to my false optimism with my thoughts of  yeah surely I can get at least one item in a box and open them to find nothing but lime green dye or navy which lets be real is the worst dye out there 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    I may sound rude and sorry in advance but for all those who are happy about the 5 diamonds boxes and dyes and tickets in them, I hope that you get dyes so that you remember what it’s like to have stupid dyes for 5 diamonds!
    Lol take it easy 🤣
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    Damn it’s not that deep
    albanian ios player ♡
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    brenhin said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    This is just embarrassing and unnecessary- just because a lot more people wanted the old boxes back and are happy about it doesn’t make it right to say this. Like this is just straight up rude honestly. Like I can’t- 💀
    That’s why i said sorry in advance 🤣
    I accept  all what you’re saying about me. I thought what I wrote and I couldn’t but share it. Sorry again for those who felt attacked.
    @Nikaraf IKR 🤣
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    personally i open one spot on 3 different palettes and I cant remember it ever being 3/3 dye
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android