🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We have an existing General Complaints thread which is designated for negative comments about the game. Feel free to use it so we can keep using the Update thread for important announcements:
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6692971#Comment_6692971

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    What did everyone choose today?
    gossip with Kim?
    or practice ballet?
     o:)<3  
    I chose the ballet practice but I’m curious what the tea that Kim had was!
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I have updated but now I’m having issues with sys. Okay, I’m not reaching these sweet silver boxes, but can I at least get the champagne dye I have earned?😢 Customer care doesn’t respond, but I’m waiting like patience on the monument…

edit: what I mean is that I cannot collect prizes, just like many dolls here.
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Everything is working perfectly now after updating! Thank you @KalindaKing ☺️☺️
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    You can check the App Store and Google Play soon for a mini update (12.6.2) which should resolve your device issues! 
    Playing for 20 minutes and no issues yet. Thank you!
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I don’t have the mini update 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    I don’t have the mini update 
    Try to go and manually check in your app store. It's released for iOS/Android users.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    No more overheating and battery draining after the update! I played for roughly over an hour and my battery only dropped 10% 
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Is this weekend going to be a party event???
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    Is this weekend going to be a party event???
    This weekend is a dating event @b4tgirl
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't always like it if the weekend clothes are based on SYS, but any chance the earnables are Sugar and Spice/Nutcracker themed?
    Platform: Android

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @DelphineGarnier I would say for the most part they're more general ballet themed than specifically Sugar and Spice/Nutcracker (but since it is ballet themed you could still make it work)
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Wow so now my iPhone literally won’t charge beyond 83% suddenly after all the issues we had! Wow Glu! Let me tell you, I had no problems before and I contribute this issue 100% to your glitchy app. Not impressed at all 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I know @KalindaKing said there was issues with in app purchases, but does anyone know if that issue has also been fixed with the update? 

Because I would like to buy a diamond pack but I’m not sure if I should wait
    If I have to pay for it out of my own pocket because of the problems of your app I will take it further, trust me. 
    I knew the overheating would stuff my phone! 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited December 2021
    hannahv said:
    Wow so now my iPhone literally won’t charge beyond 83% suddenly after all the issues we had! Wow Glu! Let me tell you, I had no problems before and I contribute this issue 100% to your glitchy app. Not impressed at all 
    You can try to calibrate your battery if you’re having problems with it, you basically need to charge it to 100% or the max you can and then waste your battery until your phone dies and then put it to charge again but don’t touch it until it’s charged to 100%. 
    hannahv said:
    You can try to calibrate your battery if you’re having problems with it, you basically need to charge it to 100% or the max you can and then waste your battery until your phone dies and then put it to charge again but don’t touch it until it’s charged to 100%. 
    I’ve gone to the apple store. I told them the problems the app had. They were shocked. And now I have to wait another 2 hours to hopefully get it fixed today 😢 
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Here is an article that shows how to calibrate the iphone battery:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/calibrate-iphone-battery/

I think it also works for android, I use both iphone and android—been doing the calibrating for the iphone for years and it's been swell. Hope this helps
    Thank you so much! I headed straight to apple as I needed it fixed ASAP. They seem to think it’s software, but said the overheating could have also caused issues. They aren’t sure. Now I just have to wait all day to see the tech 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I hope everything works out for you! And hope it gets fixed ASAP 🙏🏼
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited December 2021
    my game is super glitchy and always freezing. sometimes the game won’t even open, after the loading screen I just get a black screen and no matter how long I wait the game won’t open and nothing happens. I can’t even scroll in the game without my screen freezing for a few seconds, sometimes it doesn’t even work after a few seconds and I am forced to leave the game. can this issue be solved? this issue is so infuriating to me, I feel like I just wanna delete the game and forget about it.
    iOS player
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I couldn’t help but spin the new Kollection 😭 The items are so cute 🥰 I wanted the boots the most but I’m happy with this beautiful  hair 🤍

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    I couldn’t help but spin the new Kollection 😭 The items ate so cute 🥰 I wanted the boots the most but I’m happy with this beautiful  hair 🤍

I really want that hair,it’s gorgeous! You look stunning😍🔥 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    I couldn’t help but spin the new Kollection 😭 The items ate so cute 🥰 I wanted the boots the most but I’m happy with this beautiful  hair 🤍

Amazing! The hair looks amazing on you.

Glu needs to fix the glove glitch for that top.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I caved and spun! Got the hat - not my favourite item but could have been worse :smile: I think the gorgeous @Nikaraf wore it much better than me :wink:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.