👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 they’re all so amazing and I like the mix of festive and winter-y! I especially love 1, 4, 6, and 7 😍😍😍

Seeing all your outfit inspo makes me so excited to use some of the winter/layered clothes in my kloset 💕💕💕
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @maggiey Thank you so much!💕 Can you tell I may have had a little too much time on my hands lol🤪
    @buffysummers0990 i'm so jealous, I would kill for some more time on my hands right now with work and the last stretch of school for this semester kicking my butt 😅

I haven't even had time to plan outfits in advance for my sys submissions and now i'm scrambling to throw something together every time 😭

ALSO! I think some of the outfits you put together would be so cute for the Holiday Street Market sys we're going to have and I'm definitely going to take some inspo from those (maybe even take some inspo for what i'm wearing in real life to the Christmas Market later this month 😊)
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Thank you @brom617. These are my favorite jeans.

@buffysummers0990 I love all your looks. I get so excited when I click the squad button and see “Buffy Summers has updated their look book.” You are so creative. 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    maggiemay said:
    Thank you @brom617. These are my favorite jeans.

Thank you for having them in your look book! I've been wanting them for so long! They are so cute and go with so many different things! 
    @maggiey I would be flattered if you took inspo from any of my looks, ever! Real life or otherwise lol. And please make sure to get some time in for yourself between all the work and studies! Tis the Holiday season after all!💕

@maggiemay Tysm🥺😭💕 I remember getting so self conscious when squads were introduced and I read that we’d all have access to each other’s look books lol. It’s reassuring to see there was never anything to worry about! Speaking of, you have some stunning looks in yours! The Christmas dress looks absolutely lovely on your doll!😍

Thank you @brom617 and @maggiemay! As always, we greatly appreciate the rewards 💕💕💕

Thank you @maggiey. 💕

edited December 2021
    The diamond box outfit is so beautiful. Worth the 45 diamonds I had to spend.

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    thank you so much @maggiemay ^-^
    Thank you so much @Aniya_! 💜❤️💜

Thank you x3 for all of this @buffysummers0990! 💕

Idk if these are available for diamonds or not but if so does anybody have these babies? I need them in my life😍

Thank you @Aniya_! 💕💕💕

I know most of you may have already seen this in the updates thread but I thought I'd post it here as well for future reference and for anyone who may have missed the announcement! I'm really interested to know what everyone is thinking about this new feature for squads? 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks for sharing @maggiey! I'm really curious about this new feature and hope it's a lot of fun. The only thing I don't like from what Kalinda said is that there are clothes for both genders in the boxes, I'd rather be able to get clothes that my doll can wear instead of clothes for an npc, but I guess we'll see how it works 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters I agree with the whole clothes for both genders in the boxes which is essentially useless for me since I use a female NPC for sys duets. I still think the game lacks so much in hair, facial features, clothes and etc for male dolls so getting more clothes for them isn't all that helpful considering it's clothes they designed ages ago. 

I am excited to see the reward boxes and how much diamonds and stars we can earn from them, I hope they don't fill it with unnecessary dye, energy, and cash again though 😕
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @maggiey based on Kalinda’s description I don’t think they’ll have dye or energy at all which is exciting!!
    I like this new feature. I am such a nerd that I made a little chart on my iPad with everybody’s name so I could keep track of who I give kudos to so I can be as fair as possible. It seems we will have about 15 kudos every 10-11 days which means I should be able to give all our squad members approximately 3 kudos per month. I don’t mind the male clothing because I have been using Dirk a few times in the duet SYS events to conserve my female clothing. I bought some handhelds for him during the BF sale as well. I can see how it would be frustrating for anyone who only wants clothing for female dolls. I am interested to see how many diamonds and stars they put in the boxes. Also, if the clothing will be from weekend events, SYS events or something new to the boxes. 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I like @maggiemay’s idea. I think we should make a chart or something so that all the squad members can get the benefit and can reach this boxes. 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    I'm looking forward to the new feature because I love anything that will allow me to interact more w/ you lovelies! (Fingers crossed an in-game chat feature is in the works!)

I am feeling iffy about the possibility of picking male clothes from the kudos box because, from my understanding, wouldn't it just be kloset clothes? I don't think male dolls get new clothes or anything other than k-stars in SYS and weekend events (assuming past SYS prizes will be in these boxes, but I really hope so, esp if Glu is not going to update the Squad and bronze & silver TB boxes...).

Regardless, I can't wait to shower you all w/ kudos !!! And I like the idea of keeping a chart so I will be implementing that idea into my gameplay too :blush:<3 
    She/Her
    Android
    Thank you x2 @Galaxaura14 I hope you enjoy these. 

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    hi lovelies! just coming on to let you know that i decided to delete the game tonight. i’m not sure if it’s a forever thing, but it was starting to become quite bad for my mental health and so i need to at least take a break. i know this likely means that i’ll be removed from the squad which is honestly one of the hardest parts for me as you are all so wonderful 🤍🤍 but i wish you all the best and maybe we will talk again soon xo
    @LindsayRose thank you so much for letting us know and I’m so glad you are putting your mental health first because that’s what’s the most important 💕
    With our squad that is so active in-game, I’m more than happy to keep you with us for the next month or 2 so that in case you ever want to come back, you’ll always have a spot with us 
    I wish you all the happiness and best in the world 💕
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @maggiey that’s so sweet of you! thank you 💕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @LindsayRose thank you for sharing and I hope you feel better, I've been there and taking those breaks is soooo helpful! If you ever need to talk or something, I'm one PM away 😉
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @LindsayRose I’m sad to see you go but happy @maggiey is keeping a spot open for you in case you change your mind! Your own mental health is top priority! Please take care of yourself and have a wonderful holiday💕
    A lil late but thank you so much @Galaxaura14 This is gonna look fab on your doll💕💕

edited December 2021
    I can’t believe I was just innocently scrolling through twitter and then found myself being attacked like this 😓 
    edit: also just saw someone beat me posting this in the updates thread 😅