She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I’m guessing we’ll probably get items next week or the last week :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    So I guess we are gonna get that Ice Queen outfit as free storyline gifts during this "5 week quest" thing. That makes sense?
  • Dania_MalaniDania_Malani Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    O finished all the hearts of ice storyline but didn't get to date Nikolai, what is going on??
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Can’t sign into Facebook 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @SugarK Android or iOS? I’ll go check.
    Edit: All 3 games are logged in. Are you still having trouble?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @WhatIsReality what did video say? I pressed the x before it started without thinking about it 🤦‍♀️
    I play on iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The most dyes I have are GREEN dyes and I hate it. I only have a little bit of the ones I actually like. We better end up having a green theme sys later on bc all I get is green dye here and there. Along with pink, purple and yellow but no wine red, icy blue etc 🙄
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    When are squad boxes gonna be updated? @KalindaKing
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I think Kim recorded the video along with the one that we got on November 🙃 Because I think she was wearing the same outfit 🥴
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KkhAngelica I'm glad I don't see emerald green dye as an earnable during SYS anymore, not that in matters much since I still have to wait forever to see if wine red finally appears again.
    Platform: Android

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    -
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @WhatIsReality what did video say? I pressed the x before it started without thinking about it 🤦‍♀️
    @MarianiPoizen, here you go. I took some screenshots of the screen recording I took of the video.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I think my game tried to auto update this afternoon because when I tried to open my game to submit a look it shows the loading bar, but it's stuck perpetually loading. It jumps back and forth from 97%-100% then down to 95% and up to 100% and back down again. It's been doing this for over an hour at least. I'm not sure what to do. I think I've missed a ticket by now which is frustrating because I was still in 1st place when I entered my ticket this morning.
    Anyone else have this problem? Any advice? My WiFi works fine with other apps and all other devices in my house so it's not that. I play on Kindle btw
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
     BeeBella said:
    I think my game tried to auto update this afternoon because when I tried to open my game to submit a look it shows the loading bar, but it's stuck perpetually loading. It jumps back and forth from 97%-100% then down to 95% and up to 100% and back down again. It's been doing this for over an hour at least. I'm not sure what to do. I think I've missed a ticket by now which is frustrating because I was still in 1st place when I entered my ticket this morning.
    Anyone else have this problem? Any advice? My WiFi works fine with other apps and all other devices in my house so it's not that. I play on Kindle btw
    I'm having the same problem! It's been two hours and I can't get into the game even though it was fine earlier 😔
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Same issue with IOS but I can still get on the app sometimes… not an hour wait time @BeeBella.

I open and close the app and if it doesn’t work I wait and try a little later.

Also:
    Glu should really address the phone heat issue instead of sending out notifications and emails to 'meet the ice queen'… you know you’ve messed up Glu just address it and compensate. Some people may not think KKH is heating up their phones or running down their battery & are actively damaging it, just by playing your game. And telling them to update to meet the ice queen is a horrible cover up. 😐
    Can anyone else think of another case where Glu asked KKH players to update either/or both through notification & email?

These glitches need to be stopped.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I also can't get into the game, it loads to 99% then goes back down a few percent. I'm on Android. 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I also can't get into the game, it loads to 99% then goes back down a few percent. I'm on Android. 
    Been having the same issue for the last few hours!! Can’t submit SYS ticket before going to bed :(
  • sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I tried 2 android devices and Im still stuck on the loading screen.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I can’t get on the game either I’m so over these constant issues with the game the game is unfair and now I can’t even play it 🤣
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Yup I just woke up and I have the same issue as people above on Android 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    sarie said:
    Yup I just woke up and I have the same issue as people above on Android 
    Installing the mini update for the overheating glitch fixed it! (I haven't installed it since I didn't have that issue) so I'd check app store guys!
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    O finished all the hearts of ice storyline but didn't get to date Nikolai, what is going on??
    I finished the storyline and I couldn't date him too.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we save the outfit from this weekend’s pop-up shop to buy later? I’m wondering because the shop is in a different place so I’m not sure if it will disappear or not after the weekend event.
    iOS player
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.