Comments

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    is this a forum doll ? shes so gorgeous 😻
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    3 - 6 😻
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    🧚🏼‍♀️

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited December 2021
    kkhxio said:
    is this a forum doll ? shes so gorgeous 😻
    That’s me! Thank you! ❤️

@kkhxio your looks are so pretty! Nice to be in a TS group with a forum doll. 😍
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    first 4 looks 💓

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I got the hair in my diamond box and then the first earnable, the candle is so cute!

• AnyaHoneyBAnyaHoneyB Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi babes, my game also has loading issues, the problem is same as before explained, game is stuck on main loading page, and it keeps returning on 97-98% and it won't enter the game. 
    Unfortunately, I don't have my ID number saved. 😠
    Hope you can somehow help me, or know someone who can. 😊 Thanks @KalindaKing @kokokokonut  
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I'm also experiencing the perpetual loading screen problem. I haven't been able to play since early this morning so now I've missed tickets and can't complete the dating event. :( 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited December 2021

these are the looks I have(I’m on the left)
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I want the wings sooo bad. I opened 5 boxes and have been incredibly lucky to get clothes, hair, and a handheld but I’m down to 5 diamonds and can’t bring myself to use the last of them 😩
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 4 - 7

• theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    🤨 gUaRaNtEeD
    How do you get to this? I’d love to try on things still available in my boxes 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    🤨 gUaRaNtEeD
    How do you get to this? I’d love to try on things still available in my boxes 
    They removed the option to view the items 🙂
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

Really love this theme but it is still exhausting to create two looks every time… 
    Looks 5-8:

Love this theme, just wished it wasn’t Duets.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SamanthaLouisSamanthaLouis Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I am really happy the diamond boxes are back to 5, I must say I dont think 10 diamonds/no dyes is a good solution. 10 is still a lot.

The fact that it is 5 diamonds gives me more tries and I also like the suspense of the luck game and the spinning. And sometimes it sucks but that makes the lucky moments even more awesome! 
    I do think that it would be nice if there was a max of 3 tiles with dyes in every palet. I think that would be a good and fair compromise. 

It would also be very cool if glu would put exclusive dyes in the boxes! Like brown, pastel colors and such that you can only get in the boxes. I think there would be a lot less complaints when people get dyes then :) 
  • shak709shak709 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Is anyone aware that if you miss one SYS that you will be demoted? I thought you only got demoted if you miss two or more
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    They raised the price to 15 diamonds and then lowered it to the original 5. Not only did people stop complaining about the dyes but they were  grateful. That's awful.
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    Anyone else unable to get the rewards??

I'm unable to get rewards after the updating. I send messages to customer care every day to get rewards, after my message I get the reward, but then is another ticket and the same problem again. I don't know what to do, It can't continuing  like this anymore... I feel stupid because I must send messages every day to get my rewards. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    7&8

I play on iOS
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    i would literally rather pay hundreds of kstars for these wings then keep gambling real life money away 🥴🥴 i am glad diamond boxes are down because now i can actually open them, but i forgot how infuriating they are LMAO 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    e_corvo said:

having fun with my gf❤️
    You both look AMAZING! @e_corvo
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I am really happy the diamond boxes are back to 5, I must say I dont think 10 diamonds/no dyes is a good solution. 10 is still a lot.

The fact that it is 5 diamonds gives me more tries and I also like the suspense of the luck game and the spinning. And sometimes it sucks but that makes the lucky moments even more awesome! 
    I do think that it would be nice if there was a max of 3 tiles with dyes in every palet. I think that would be a good and fair compromise. 

It would also be very cool if glu would put exclusive dyes in the boxes! Like brown, pastel colors and such that you can only get in the boxes. I think there would be a lot less complaints when people get dyes then :) 
    That’s called ✨gambling✨ Not anything personal, I have the same thing, the high you get when you actually get lucky and get an item you really want 🥲I’m afraid this game is making me/ has already made me a gambling addict 🙃 

Edit: btw the idea of the exclusive dyes is a really good idea!! 🌟
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    But enough of my negativity sorry!! 😬 The part about this game I love the most isn’t even part of the actual game, it’s this forum!! I love seeing peoples creativity and looks and the individuality that shines in them! 💕 Everyone is so talented, especially in these duets because people are running out of clothes but still manage to come up with killer looks!! Glad this forum exists! ✨
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Anyone else experiencing problems with sys events? I cannot collect my rewards. The first time happens yesterday so restart my phone, went to start game again it works. After I collect candle lamp, not allowing me to collect rest of the rewards. It's frustrating this game keeps having problems. My sys working fantastic during weekday sys event now as soon weekend starts bare problems. These updates always cause problems. 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    @trvqueen_didi I have the same problem, I just wait until I submit another look and it usually calculates properly after that. Also, once I fully closed and then opened the game again and it had added my new scores. If those things dont work, you should probably send a ticket to support! (The bar at the top left of the game, go to help, customer service, then tap the speech bubble at the top right corner.)