🗳️ 🧚‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 12/9/21 👭 - Sugar Plum Fairy SYS! 👬 🧚‍♀️

Comments

• sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Looks 7 and 8 

Also my npc doll looks better than mine lol.. she's the one on the right 

• tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    i would literally rather pay hundreds of kstars for these wings then keep gambling real life money away 🥴🥴 i am glad diamond boxes are down because now i can actually open them, but i forgot how infuriating they are LMAO 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    e_corvo said:

having fun with my gf❤️
    You both look AMAZING! @e_corvo
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I am really happy the diamond boxes are back to 5, I must say I dont think 10 diamonds/no dyes is a good solution. 10 is still a lot.

The fact that it is 5 diamonds gives me more tries and I also like the suspense of the luck game and the spinning. And sometimes it sucks but that makes the lucky moments even more awesome! 
    I do think that it would be nice if there was a max of 3 tiles with dyes in every palet. I think that would be a good and fair compromise. 

It would also be very cool if glu would put exclusive dyes in the boxes! Like brown, pastel colors and such that you can only get in the boxes. I think there would be a lot less complaints when people get dyes then :) 
    That’s called ✨gambling✨ Not anything personal, I have the same thing, the high you get when you actually get lucky and get an item you really want 🥲I’m afraid this game is making me/ has already made me a gambling addict 🙃 

Edit: btw the idea of the exclusive dyes is a really good idea!! 🌟
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    But enough of my negativity sorry!! 😬 The part about this game I love the most isn’t even part of the actual game, it’s this forum!! I love seeing peoples creativity and looks and the individuality that shines in them! 💕 Everyone is so talented, especially in these duets because people are running out of clothes but still manage to come up with killer looks!! Glad this forum exists! ✨
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi New Member Registered Users 140 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Anyone else experiencing problems with sys events? I cannot collect my rewards. The first time happens yesterday so restart my phone, went to start game again it works. After I collect candle lamp, not allowing me to collect rest of the rewards. It's frustrating this game keeps having problems. My sys working fantastic during weekday sys event now as soon weekend starts bare problems. These updates always cause problems. 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    @trvqueen_didi I have the same problem, I just wait until I submit another look and it usually calculates properly after that. Also, once I fully closed and then opened the game again and it had added my new scores. If those things dont work, you should probably send a ticket to support! (The bar at the top left of the game, go to help, customer service, then tap the speech bubble at the top right corner.)
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Having more fun with this than I thought I would. I love the earnable candle!

I think my wife was shading me in that second look... maybe because I forgot her highlight or maybe because I didn't choose her for my first look 😳😋

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @Joey_KKH thank you <3
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi New Member Registered Users 140 Posts
    @Chrysalis thank you. I will have to message customer service nothing happens. 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 967 Posts

My silver box
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    My looks, i think i love duets!

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 352 Posts
    Looks 1-4…running out of outfits but it’s such a cute theme! 

5-8. Wishing I had more diamonds so I could buy a dress with wings, and who knew I could actually run out of pink dyes 😂

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 4,163 Posts
    Got this top 💜
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    My score is stuck... I submitted already 3 looks and got hearts on them but the score is stuck on 21.... 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,076 Posts
    What ticket are we on?  I started with one ticket and I can’t tell if I submitted a DB ticket lol
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    after only scoring 30-40’s last sys im definitely preferring this one, but it’s definitely a bit exhausting having to do the looks twice each time 🥲
    Those are some really pretty unreleased eyes you're wearing in your 3rd and 5th look
    Omgggggg! Being a COMPLETE snitch here but I used to be in her squad and I always low-key thought she hacked the game because she had EVERY SINGLE new item, like every single one and never made a purchase, always thought it was sus but obviously couldn’t prove it… I left the squad for one some of my friends in real life made but YEAH!! Always thought it and now I know 😅 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 703 Posts

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

Mine isn’t even THAT bad this time but I H A T E this tie system!!! Y’a girl just wants a shot at the mouse 🥺
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    What ticket are we on?  I started with one ticket and I can’t tell if I submitted a DB ticket lol
    SAME I messaged glu and they said they gave me my extra ticket and now I am so confused about how many tickets I should have.
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 774 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    SDC93 said:
    SAME I messaged glu and they said they gave me my extra ticket and now I am so confused about how many tickets I should have.
    we are on ticket 10 🙂
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    add me on fb! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070387444533
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,308 Posts
    edited December 2021
    YoMomma said:

I’m low key enjoying Duets as I always seem to score better 🙌🏻 
    @YoMomma your looks never disappoint 💕🔥 they’re all stunning ! As always 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,275 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you Amy 🙏 🥺 you’re looks are always perfection 💕
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Running out of outfits so I used the earnables and got my lowest duet score ever 😳🤣
  • hannahvhannahv New Member Registered Users 119 Posts
    after only scoring 30-40’s last sys im definitely preferring this one, but it’s definitely a bit exhausting having to do the looks twice each time 🥲
    Those are some really pretty unreleased eyes you're wearing in your 3rd and 5th look
    She’s admitted to being a hacker in her squad thread, then asks for sympathy and hopes that players can understand why she hacks

yeah nah, @KalindaKing @kokokokonut can you please ban admitted hacker @roseskyejones