🗳️ 🧚‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 12/9/21 👭 - Sugar Plum Fairy SYS! 👬 🧚‍♀️

Comments

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Having more fun with this than I thought I would. I love the earnable candle!

I think my wife was shading me in that second look... maybe because I forgot her highlight or maybe because I didn't choose her for my first look 😳😋

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @Joey_KKH thank you <3
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    @Chrysalis thank you. I will have to message customer service nothing happens. 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

My silver box
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    My looks, i think i love duets!

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Looks 1-4…running out of outfits but it’s such a cute theme! 

5-8. Wishing I had more diamonds so I could buy a dress with wings, and who knew I could actually run out of pink dyes 😂

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Got this top 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    My score is stuck... I submitted already 3 looks and got hearts on them but the score is stuck on 21.... 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    What ticket are we on?  I started with one ticket and I can’t tell if I submitted a DB ticket lol
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    after only scoring 30-40’s last sys im definitely preferring this one, but it’s definitely a bit exhausting having to do the looks twice each time 🥲
    Those are some really pretty unreleased eyes you're wearing in your 3rd and 5th look
    Omgggggg! Being a COMPLETE snitch here but I used to be in her squad and I always low-key thought she hacked the game because she had EVERY SINGLE new item, like every single one and never made a purchase, always thought it was sus but obviously couldn’t prove it… I left the squad for one some of my friends in real life made but YEAH!! Always thought it and now I know 😅 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts

Mine isn’t even THAT bad this time but I H A T E this tie system!!! Y’a girl just wants a shot at the mouse 🥺
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    What ticket are we on?  I started with one ticket and I can’t tell if I submitted a DB ticket lol
    SAME I messaged glu and they said they gave me my extra ticket and now I am so confused about how many tickets I should have.
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    SDC93 said:
    SAME I messaged glu and they said they gave me my extra ticket and now I am so confused about how many tickets I should have.
    we are on ticket 10 🙂
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited December 2021
    YoMomma said:

I’m low key enjoying Duets as I always seem to score better 🙌🏻 
    @YoMomma your looks never disappoint 💕🔥 they’re all stunning ! As always 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you Amy 🙏 🥺 you’re looks are always perfection 💕
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Running out of outfits so I used the earnables and got my lowest duet score ever 😳🤣
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    after only scoring 30-40’s last sys im definitely preferring this one, but it’s definitely a bit exhausting having to do the looks twice each time 🥲
    Those are some really pretty unreleased eyes you're wearing in your 3rd and 5th look
    She’s admitted to being a hacker in her squad thread, then asks for sympathy and hopes that players can understand why she hacks

yeah nah, @KalindaKing @kokokokonut can you please ban admitted hacker @roseskyejones
  • sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Looks 1-10 ✨💕Putting together looks takes so much time but I love the looks I've come up with! 

Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    3 - 6 😻
    7 - 10 😻
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

luckiest chase i’ve ever had - but MAN these boxes stink! but at least i can afford them i guess… 
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Anyway as we can clearly see, she is a hacker @kokokokonut shouldn’t she be banned from the forum and game? 
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Looks 4-9 🖤 I don't love duets but I'm loving this theme!

Edited for typo
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    guys let’s let the moderators do their job, it’s been brought to their attention. and keep this thread on topic 😰