Options

🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    @KalindaKing can we save the outfit from this weekend’s pop-up shop to buy later? I’m wondering because the shop is in a different place so I’m not sure if it will disappear or not after the weekend event.
    @KalindaKing please respond 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I'm on Android and i too can't get into the game. The loading screen fluctuates from 100% and 99.9%, then drops back to 64% to 100% but gets stuck again.
    Thank god i decided to skip this sys event ( ugh, duets ) or I'm pretty sure i would have lost tickets due to this. 
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Is this another glitch glu will fail to acknowledge, apologise and compensate…
    Someone needs to fix the game. 😐😐😐
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Just what we all needed! More of the fugliest dye 
  • Options
    LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Still can’t get in the game……  
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So for 12 days of Christmas, we don't get any items this year? Just dye and kstars? And I want to switch the emerald green for a color I actually want. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @geenellys If they at least picked better dyes, I'd have less complaints. Enough with the emerald green already. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I feel the reason we are not getting any actual clothing for the 12 days of christmas is because they are gifting us the ice queen's outfit after this storyline but seriously how can they be so cheap to give us the most basic dyes and the fact that they only added a stupid christmas card to the boxes this year is so upsetting
    Honestly I feel like ice queen outfit will be sold separately as a storyline outfit but I hope I’m wrong. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    @LinaKK I managed to get into the game after doing the recent mini-update, make sure you try that if you haven't already!
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    i hate that we keep getting dyes for 12 days of christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Same! It’s my first KKH Christmas and I was soooo exited when I heard about 12 days of “gifts”..
  • Options
    LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    LinaKK said:
    @LinaKK I managed to get into the game after doing the recent mini-update, make sure you try that if you haven't already!
    I checked play store and there is no update… :( Im on Android.
  • Options
    ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    Chrysalis said:
    LinaKK said:
    I checked play store and there is no update… :( Im on Android.
    @LinaKK Hmm, sorry to hear that. If you're fully updated, maybe you could message Kalinda with your ID to see if she can help? I think sometimes she can help if she's online!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are Android and can't get in, I'll try and reach out for help.  BUT if you have your ID number, you can get Customer Care by using the Contact button here

Also, that help section has info on a specific way for Androids to clear cache, and other help for trouble connecting.  When did you first have trouble?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    When is the next VIP? I’m hoping to wait and buy the ballet outfit then, but will this stop me from being able to complete the quests in time? Or am I ok to do it at my own pace? 
  • Options
    babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    When is the next VIP? I’m hoping to wait and buy the ballet outfit then, but will this stop me from being able to complete the quests in time? Or am I ok to do it at my own pace? 
    You can finish the quest whenever you want. VIP should be the week of Christmas 🎄 
  • Options
    Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Guys, i literally barely do any storylines because i can’t be bothered most of the time but do we get a gift each week after finishing a storyline ? And are they worth it ? Thanks
  • Options
    kanayakkh_kanayakkh_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    i've been having this problem for about 2 hours now. My connection is stable and i've already update the game to the latest version. this is so annoying i'm just trying to finish the weekly event :|
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    Guys, i literally barely do any storylines because i can’t be bothered most of the time but do we get a gift each week after finishing a storyline ? And are they worth it ? Thanks
    for the weekly storylines yes every monday starts a new one and for the most part the gifts are worth it imo and you also get a chance to buy storyline outfits
    Some of the gifts: 

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    sarie said:
    for the weekly storylines yes every monday starts a new one and for the most part the gifts are worth it imo and you also get a chance to buy storyline outfits
    Some of the gifts: 

Thanks for showing me! I better go and do all the 30 storylines i haven’t done yet haha
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Didn’t get a gift today, is that normal?
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

almost done with the daily giftboxes, love that red dress

• Options
    nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So my sys score is stuck... AGAIN
    Anyone knows what to do? I closed the game and it's not doing anything and i already wrote to customer support in the first time but had no response...  

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.