🗳️ 🧚‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 12/9/21 👭 - Sugar Plum Fairy SYS! 👬 🧚‍♀️

Comments

• Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    ended in 3rd place in gold. I love the mouse 😍
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i came in 2nd place and got the mouse. it's so cute.
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Stoked 😍 first in silver 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

The mouse is so adorable I can’t 🥺🥺
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Looks 11-14 💜 ended up in 13th place. I wanted the mouse 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited December 2021
    My looks 💕 put them in categories:
    Movie-inspired (Barbie Swan Lake 🦄, Barbie Nutcracker 🩰 and The Black Swan 🦢)
    Fairytale 🌸🦋

And the most on theme with fairy’s, ballerina’s and sugary goods 🍭✨

Swan Lake was always my favorite barbie movie, I had almost forgotten how beautiful her dress was!! Especially love the sleeves 💕 Wish we could’ve had that as one of the prizes! 😍

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    came in second, the mouse is so cute !!

that’s for amateurs
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Came in 3rd place in Silver III. Had to submit an extra ticket and I was wondering if it was worth it. After seeing the cute little mouse I was sure it was! 🥺🐭

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    these bronze boxes are ridiculous 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I only got the shoes and really wanted the mouse. I don't like how the hearts system and tier system work together. The ties could cause someone to rank lower than they would have otherwise. Why not just make everything earnable with no tiers? This doesn't work.
    Platform: Android

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I sent in 2 extra tickets and tied for 6th in gold. I love that little mouse. 

Here is my lowest and two favorite highest ones. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    im so frustrated right now, I used one of my tickets at the end to try and get the mouse and after getting 5 stars I get 1.5 at the end. Completely wasted a ticket and didn't even get an item☹
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

Great weekend! The fact that 12/14 looks got 5 hearts is amazing! ✨
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Dolls help me please. I ended at 2nd place and now it says that i’m 3rd. It changed after time to submit looks so i had No chance to submit another ticket. Should i message glu?  
    anyone pls correct me if i’m wrong but, the 20 minutes it takes to finalize scores is to tally any looks that aren’t finished in the voting booth. it’s likely ppl submitted looks that hadn’t been counted yet, pushing u down to 3rd once it officially ended. however there have been two instances where i collected my rewards and then my rank changed after. 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited December 2021
    donya said:
    im so frustrated right now, I used one of my tickets at the end to try and get the mouse and after getting 5 stars I get 1.5 at the end. Completely wasted a ticket and didn't even get an item☹
    I hate being that type of person but… if you only submitted 7 looks while being in silver III it was kind of obvious that you weren’t able to get the mouse.
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

looks 6 - 14 💓
    Just realised they didnt even tally up my points correctly on the leadboard again😒
    edited December 2021
    donya said:
    I hate being that type of person but… if you only submitted 7 looks while being in silver III it was kind of obvious that you weren’t able to get the mouse.
    I started late so that I would have a better chance and I was 1 point off of the 4th place 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    donya said:
    Tbf you can start late and be placed in a TS group with other people who started late and still place high enough to get the prizes
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Came 1st, I really love these two looks ♡

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Is it normal to get literally no votes on a look? 🙃
    I know it’s not the best look since I rush submitted it in the last minute but I’ve been getting at least 4 hearts or more on all of my looks so for it to not even get half a point? 

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    im getting the “Your comment will be posted once it’s been approved” super often now 🥴 don’t know how to feel abt that
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    1st in silver 3!
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

would’ve probably gotten 1 o 2 items more if it wasn’t because of this tie system... anyways here’s my take on the prizes with only the headband and the shoes 💓🥰
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited December 2021
    donya said:
    Its definitely possible. I started late once and got 1st place with 2 looks. It just depends on the group
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Came in 4th place 😊
    donya said:
    Its definitely possible. I started late once and got 1st place with 2 looks. It just depends on the group
    Exactly I have done it before and scored well and I would have this time if I didn’t get 1.5 on my last look😭
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Ser Mouse is so cute! luv luv luv ❤️