🗳️ 🧚‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 12/9/21 👭 - Sugar Plum Fairy SYS! 👬 🧚‍♀️

Comments

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Love the little mousey 🥰

• kayla86kayla86 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    All my looks and where I was placed in ranking very happy with results ❤️
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I ended 4th in gold!  It was a struggle lol, but I’m glad I was able to get the mouse and DB wings (the two main things I wanted)! 🙂

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited December 2021

i wasn’t a fan of the SYS hair so leveling down worked in my favor 

edit: also, did anyone else notice u can’t wear earrings with the head piece 😢
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    The mouse and dress is so cute 💖

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    donya said:
    donya said:
    im so frustrated right now, I used one of my tickets at the end to try and get the mouse and after getting 5 stars I get 1.5 at the end. Completely wasted a ticket and didn't even get an item☹
    I hate being that type of person but… if you only submitted 7 looks while being in silver III it was kind of obvious that you weren’t able to get the mouse.
    I started late so that I would have a better chance and I was 1 point off of the 4th place 
    Lol my bad sorry! I always forget some people start late 🙈🙈
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Tied in 8th place. My low, high and fave looks.

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @KalindaKing my score is still stuck and i didn't got the dress because of it, i didn't got any answers about that and i wrote to customer support 2 days ago.... 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited December 2021
    annalynn said:
    1st in silver 3!
    oh, wow.. ur doll looks just like mines 😨🤣
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I’ve seen some users on here post that if they were close a few points off from the final prize that you can message help and they will give it to you , should I go for it 🤔
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    I’ve seen some users on here post that if they were close a few points off from the final prize that you can message help and they will give it to you , should I go for it 🤔
    its only a one-time thing, so if u really want the last earnable, go for it 🙂
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    alo said:
    its only a one-time thing, so if u really want the last earnable, go for it 🙂
    thank you for letting me know!! I'm not really a fan of the dress so I don't think I'll bother 
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Anyone else experiencing problems with sys events? I cannot collect my rewards. The first time happens yesterday so restart my phone, went to start game again it works. After I collect candle lamp, not allowing me to collect rest of the rewards. It's frustrating this game keeps having problems. My sys working fantastic during weekday sys event now as soon weekend starts bare problems. These updates always cause problems. 
    I have the same problem more than one week.
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    @KalindaKing my score is still stuck and i didn't got the dress because of it, i didn't got any answers about that and i wrote to customer support 2 days ago.... 

Same problem here for more than one week. I write to customer care every day to get the rewards, they answered only 2 or 3 times, but the problem wasn't solved.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 5-10 ✨

Looks 11-13 💗

Scored 15th and got the boots! ❤️ Really wanted the little mouse, but that's okay 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

One point away from the mouse :(
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited December 2021

8th in gold! 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    1st place at Bronze III

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited December 2021

became 2nd in silver 2 🥰
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    @Lisak2 thanks for the advice I will persevere with support and add to Kalindas inbox if no luck ❤️
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I came in 1st place. I love everything! 🤍
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    was gonna get the mouse but then dropped to 7th last minute 😭 

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

used one extra ticket this time, but it was worth it. the hair is so pretty
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

I love the mouse 🤗🤗🤗
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

Came in 22nd, managed to get earnables so I’m ok with that though I would have loved the TS boots.
    I play on iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I finished 3rd in Silver II and I'm really sad, because I really wanted TS dress. :( 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Little mouse, love of my life 🐁💞
    Came 9th by half a point, I was very lucky :’)

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m still feeling exhausted by Duets 😔 and disheartened by only winning old female clothes for my male doll. 

I miss winning k-stars as the male prize. I didn’t feel any motivation to really play the last few events and only remembered to submit a handful of tickets. Overall just a big decrease in motivation to play for outdated  prizes I can’t use and don’t want. 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I won't lie, this duets sys, I was just completely disinterested by the end of it. The person who finished first in my ts group was miles ahead of everyone else and despite getting almost all perfect scores (aside from two 4.5s) I nearly got demoted. This was the first time since the duets system was introduced that it felt like difficult to put multiple looks together.