Options

🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    You guys I don’t think we will be receiving any items this year. This is why: 
    Last year they said we were gonna be receiving gifts. 
    However this year they said we were gonna receive “small” gifts. 🙃

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I think someone should call Kim and tell her, her game needs help.
    Let’s start a movement on twitter😂

Seriously though, this wouldn’t be a bad idea.
    i love this game.. flaws included. i wouldn’t spend so much time on it and the forum rlly helps the experience. but someone send Kim an instastory abt it🤣
  • Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

Heyyyy. Question . While I was in panino I noticed the NPC above mine with the same eyes. Is it a glitch that her eyelids don’t match her skin? It doesn’t look like eyeshadow to me. 
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I just finished the storyline where I meet Maya (even though I've had events with her before) and just got the storyline about Simon in drag and I was wondering if I'll get the option to buy Simons outfit or if it was only available for a limited time @KalindaKing ? I wasn't sure bc I didn't get any prizes after the Maya storyline
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    amrubyamruby Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm really sorry, I don't know where to post this.
    Does anyone know when the next VIP event is coming?  :)
    TOP 10
    A +++
    Playing since forever .. maybe 2015 (I don't remember that well)
    I've finised all my storylines for a while now

I joined Glu to get ideas how to continue playing and keeping things fun.
  • Options
    Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    amruby said:
    In two weeks! It will be a VIP event over christmas
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    So we don’t get this week’s storyline because we didn’t finish the last one? I’m disappointed...
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I just finished the storyline where I meet Maya (even though I've had events with her before) and just got the storyline about Simon in drag and I was wondering if I'll get the option to buy Simons outfit or if it was only available for a limited time @KalindaKing ? I wasn't sure bc I didn't get any prizes after the Maya storyline

To get the prizes at the end of the task you have to at least start it when it was released. 
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    You will get the option!
    Don’t worry, the gifts and outfits are tied to the storyline, whenever you do them, you will always get them. It’s just that the first few storylines, including the Maya one, didn’t have gifts at the end. ^^
  • Options
    amrubyamruby Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    amruby said:
    In two weeks! It will be a VIP event over christmas
    Thank you! ☺️
    Then I’ll just keep earning and saving until then.
    TOP 10
    A +++
    Playing since forever .. maybe 2015 (I don't remember that well)
    I've finised all my storylines for a while now

I joined Glu to get ideas how to continue playing and keeping things fun.
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    So I’m going to have to buy last weeks storyline outfit and finish it, so I can get this weeks? 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited December 2021
    So I’m going to have to buy last weeks storyline outfit and finish it, so I can get this weeks? 😭
    That's a real shame, people are either going to have to pass on a lot of outfits or spend a fortune on k stars to get them, espeically seeing as a lot of people are just saving up after black friday.
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    There are two upcoming storyline outfits I really wanted to buy, but I won’t be able to afford both and still finish VIP 🥺💔
  • Options
    babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I'm curious how much time it took you to complete all storylines/quests and I mean the old ones, which are usually 8h and there's no outcome. (not the regular update ones).
    I have been playing for a year and a half now and every time I think I'm done or have 2/3. Simon calls me and gives me 10 more and it's never ending. 
    I know some people would like to have more because they have finished them all and I'm not trying to complain. But for me the game is about the weekend and SYS events. I like the new storylines because we have new characters and get rewards, but I'm sick of doing the old ones. It's a dream of mine now to complete all 😆 
  • Options
    Has anyone gotten this week storyline? What is it? Cuz I guess I’m not going to get it. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Has anyone gotten this week storyline? What is it? Cuz I guess I’m not going to get it. 
    I didn't pay much attention to the quest but I think you get fired and you also get 3 stars 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    I think it’s because we didn’t finish the last week’s storyline... And now I really don’t know what to do.Will we be able to get the new ones when we finish this one for vip?? 
    @KalindaKing please confirm!!
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • Options
    I absolutely hate that we now have a character named “Zaddy.” That is all.
    What 😭💀 no way lmao 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You should all get the new quest this week about Fashion Santas! I mentioned that some of you got blocked from playing the game on Friday and we're looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    You should all get the new quest this week about Fashion Santas! I mentioned that some of you got blocked from playing the game on Friday and we're looking into it.
    TYSM 😭❤️ @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    Thank you!!
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.