🎄☃️Daily Holiday gift boxes - 2021 🎁❄️

Comments

• MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Today’s picks!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Unfortunately I only got purple dye today, can’t wait for tomorrow!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    boles said:
    boles said:
    Has anyone kept track of the gifts from Simon? I know they’re only on select days but I have used the app every day and only received red dye. 

Here are a few of the 2020 gifts from Simon/Kalinda/Valerie as reference. 
    I don't even have the scarf and its not in the daily box.I wish they just added all of last years items into the daily boxes.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The year the daily boxes for this update are weird. I normally have Holiday items in my daily boxes for a couple of days and then I go back to regular daily boxes. This year I just had one item on one day.
    Platform: Android

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I don't understand why some people are getting items in daily boxes and others (like us) have regular daily boxes. I wonder if it's a glitch but don't want to point it out to customer "care" in case the glitch is in their favor. I have the card in my daily boxes but that's all. 
    Lisak2 said:
    @DelphineGarnier I don't understand why some people are getting items in daily boxes and others (like us) have regular daily boxes. I wonder if it's a glitch but don't want to point it out to customer "care" in case the glitch is in their favor. I have the card in my daily boxes but that's all. 
    I'm guessing it depends on whether you already have last years daily Christmas items or not. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Lisak2 That's exactly what happened to me.  
    @Shellydaliie I don't know because I think I got all of the items that were new last year for days but this year just once and one item only.
    Platform: Android

@Shellydaliie I don't have all of last year's Christmas items though.
    @Lisak2 That's exactly what happened to me.  
    @Shellydaliie I don't know because I think I got all of the items that were new last year for days but this year just once and one item only.
    Yeah same, I didn't get the scarf but I got everything else.

Lisak2 said:
    @Shellydaliie I don't have all of last year's Christmas items though.
    oh thats strange, could be a glitch, I'd contact support about that.
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    How are you guys getting actual items in your daily boxes??????? 😭😭😭😭

I only got screenshots twice, but this is what it ALWAYS looks like. I've never gotten Christmas stuff in my options, and I don't remember the last time I actually had any item of any kind. (And I still have a bunch of Christmas stuff to get)

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    jwawawa said:

I only got screenshots twice, but this is what it ALWAYS looks like. I've never gotten Christmas stuff in my options, and I don't remember the last time I actually had any item of any kind. (And I still have a bunch of Christmas stuff to get)

Have you updated your game?
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I just contacted support too. All I’ve gotten is dyes and energy in my daily boxes too 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    jwawawa said:

Yup, I'm all up to date. I want to contact support but I have zero faith that they would say something other than to ChEcK mY iNtErNeT cOnNeCtIoN.
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Nikaraf said:
    jwawawa said:

Yup, I'm all up to date. I want to contact support but I have zero faith that they would say something other than to ChEcK mY iNtErNeT cOnNeCtIoN.
    Try your chance once. I hope you get a nice person who actually helps you. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited December 2021
    jwawawa said:

Contact Glu and let them know in your initial message that you have checked that your game is up to date and have ran internet tests for speeds and connection. That way they won’t try to “troubleshoot” something that isn’t the issue. 
    Last time my game was messed up (SYS wouldn’t let me leave bronze), they had to troubleshoot it on their end. They had me send them my game id number/link. Have that handy too so you can send it right away. Basically eliminate all possible issues that they think it’ll be so it will force them to look into it. 
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Yessss I’m so happy I got the cold breath finally!!!

KKHBrisa said:

Can’t believe how good your pallet is! I only had 1 item today in my pallet (I ofc picked dyes) and this is my first KKH Christmas so I have plenty items to get
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:

Can’t believe how good your pallet is! I only had 1 item today in my pallet (I ofc picked dyes) and this is my first KKH Christmas so I have plenty items to get
    It's my first one too  <3  My boxes have been mostly good but I've had some that sucked too. Most of the items I've bought(only have 19 items) but I am gonna wait til after the 12 days are up to buy more. 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I only have one more item to get and it's the holly but my palette's have been full of dye😭
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I didn’t get anything since the second day and it’s my first kkh christmas so i have two things ☹️
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    I didn’t get anything since the second day and it’s my first kkh christmas so i have two things ☹️
    Same 😭 I’m just telling myself not to worry as I’ll likely not use Christmas items for the SYS throughout the year anyway ❤️ Hope you get better luck soon! 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Got the last item I needed!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    edited December 2021
    I've contacted support three times and am still not getting Christmas items in my daily box. They keep saying it should be fixed. They're the opposite of helpful. I swear if I didn't have so much money invested in this game I'd stop playing. Sorry for venting I'm just so frustrated 😞

Finally got the jacket! Really hope to get boots, gift box and nails before these boxes are over 😅
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Does anyone have a cheat sheet of the holiday box items? I’m not getting any holiday items in my boxes. I contacted support and they said “the boxes are working as intended”. Lol
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @kjanne the items are in the first page 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited December 2021
    kjanne said:
    Does anyone have a cheat sheet of the holiday box items? I’m not getting any holiday items in my boxes. I contacted support and they said “the boxes are working as intended”. Lol
    Here are some of the older ones. 
    + Nails, present box, holly, card. 

& Here’s the screenshot from the main page. 

Yesterday’s pick!

Today’s picks!