SYS score is stuck

nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
My score is stuck for the second time already, i can't get the last prize, i submitted a look and nothing happened, in the group rank my score is ok but in the prize it's still stuck
I closed and opened my game a lot of times already and wrote to customer support 2 times but didn't get any response
It somehow change my score in the first time but now it's stuck and i am afraid i won't get the dress because of that. 

Can someone please help me? 
I don't know what to do and the sys will be over in a few hours and i don't know what will happen
🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

Answers

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    In my case in the ts I am also stuck and everyone else is too. This have been like this for like 12 hours
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    In my case in the ts I am also stuck and everyone else is too. This have been like this for like 12 hours
    Did kalinda said anything about that? Because i got no response from customer support and the sys is over and i didn't got the dress.... 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    For me this problem started after the updating of December 2. The customer care just say that they are sorry, but they didn't solve the problem. I write to customer care everyday or even twice a day without any results.
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @Ravena this is so annoying, i didn't get any response from them or kalinda, i was supposed to get the dress and i will probably won't get it....
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited December 2021
    nnnooy said:
    @Ravena this is so annoying, i didn't get any response from them or kalinda, i was supposed to get the dress and i will probably won't get it....
    This is what they answered me three days ago, but the problem wasn't fixed.
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I've got the same problem. The score updated once after 5 looks and I was able to collect some prizes, but now it's stuck again. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***