is this new ??
    lol what event points tho
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited December 2021
    kkhxio said:
    is this new ??
    Maybe this way they come back??? Like FG??  @KalindaKing
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I really like the outfit but not sure it is worth 150 stars.  Also, in my experience, every time I buy or win the "special" outfit, people actively vote against it.
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Now I'm thinking they just added it so people can clearly see what items the outfit is made of. But again, what event points?
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I'm supposed to do this Gig at the Tavern but when I Go there there's nothing! I've contacted support already and they couldn't fix this. Please help @KalindaKing @kokokokonut

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 898 Posts
    kkhjulia said:
    I'm supposed to do this Gig at the Tavern but when I Go there there's nothing! I've contacted support already and they couldn't fix this. Please help @KalindaKing @kokokokonut

That happened to me many times and they were in a completely random place I would go flying around you might find it idk 
    She/Her 

Android (daily player⭐️)
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    kkhxio said:
    is this new ??
    Maybe this way they come back??? Like FG??  @KalindaKing
    Wait I don't see this in my game although I got the offer for the outfit and have it saved for now.. is it because I have 1 pending storyline outfit from the previous update? 
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @geenellys I'm gonna try that! Thanks 🤎
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 28,373 Posts
    yes, yes, it is somewhere else. Off the top of my head, try Soho, Miami …
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    I think weekly outfits should be available every other week or maybe 1 per month. Spending 150+ stars per week is a serious splurge, considering free players get about 300-400 stars per month 
    Someone tell me how free players earn 300-400 K-stars is that like watching videos & TS ranks?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 5,289 Posts
    I don’t see that outfit in my game 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I don’t see that outfit in my game 🤔
    @KkhAngelica I don't think you'll get it unless you buy or turn down the ballerina outfit!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 751 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    StellaKKH said:
    I think weekly outfits should be available every other week or maybe 1 per month. Spending 150+ stars per week is a serious splurge, considering free players get about 300-400 stars per month 
    Someone tell me how free players earn 300-400 K-stars is that like watching videos & TS ranks?
    you get 280kstars through videos, i get around 100 stars through my businesses (chavier, hair salon, so chic london, reykjavik club, san diego so chic) and then depending how well you do in sys events, opening boxes, voting booth - you can reach 400ish every month (but i do offers as well to get extra starts and at this point i have a cushion of 1k stars just to be sure i can always get something if i really wanted it lol...but I have a thing about hoarding my resouces so i think like 300star cushion would be enough lol) 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,832 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Nvm
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Now I'm thinking they just added it so people can clearly see what items the outfit is made of. But again, what event points?
    The event points are for the weekly tb event
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited December 2021
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,466 Posts
    I had to skip this weekly outfit too because I don't see how I'd get turns on holiday boxes if I'm spending on weekly outfits. Who at Glu decided this was a good idea?
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    I own the outfit, did 3 gigs and didn’t get any extra points 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    is this new ??

I didn’t get this, I had to speak to Zaddy to buy or turn down the outfit. When I bought the outfit I got five of those little gingerbread men event point things. I like this system better because I can see what I am buying.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 6,030 Posts
    Weird, I didn't get that graphic at all, I just bought the outfit in the popup shop like normal, with my doll modeling it.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 28,373 Posts
    I got the graphic in one game, not in the others.  I’m thinking it was iOS that got the graphic @AliBryant but I am not sure.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 6,030 Posts
    I am iOS. I noticed a mini update last night so maybe that loaded it? Also interesting this outfit wasn't in the spoilers.
    iOS
    We're trying something new to make it easier to buy outfits from quests. The new promo windows are available for randomly selected players. If you have that promo window and don't buy it, you can come back to it later.
    @KalindaKing I don't have the promo window.. so if I turn it down to continue the storyline does that mean I won't have a chance to buy it later? Can I have it saved for future updates as well Kalinda?
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 648 Posts
    I do not have the promo window with the cute christmas themed outfit either 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    I own the outfit, did 3 gigs and didn’t get any extra points 
    Not extra points on gigs, just some points for getting the outfit. Someone else in the thread mentioned they got 5 gingerbread men towards the weeks tb.
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Not extra points on gigs, just some points for getting the outfit. Someone else in the thread mentioned they got 5 gingerbread men towards the weeks tb.
    I figured we'd always get something like that. I've been getting about 20 stars that count towards the tb event each week, and on the final day, I'd get around 25-30 event points. So maybe the event points they're talking about here will count towards this weekend, for parties. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.