🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    StellaKKH said:
    I think weekly outfits should be available every other week or maybe 1 per month. Spending 150+ stars per week is a serious splurge, considering free players get about 300-400 stars per month 
    Someone tell me how free players earn 300-400 K-stars is that like watching videos & TS ranks?
    you get 280kstars through videos, i get around 100 stars through my businesses (chavier, hair salon, so chic london, reykjavik club, san diego so chic) and then depending how well you do in sys events, opening boxes, voting booth - you can reach 400ish every month (but i do offers as well to get extra starts and at this point i have a cushion of 1k stars just to be sure i can always get something if i really wanted it lol...but I have a thing about hoarding my resouces so i think like 300star cushion would be enough lol) 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Nvm
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Now I'm thinking they just added it so people can clearly see what items the outfit is made of. But again, what event points?
    The event points are for the weekly tb event
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited December 2021
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had to skip this weekly outfit too because I don't see how I'd get turns on holiday boxes if I'm spending on weekly outfits. Who at Glu decided this was a good idea?
    Platform: Android

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Now I'm thinking they just added it so people can clearly see what items the outfit is made of. But again, what event points?
    I own the outfit, did 3 gigs and didn’t get any extra points 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    is this new ??

I didn’t get this, I had to speak to Zaddy to buy or turn down the outfit. When I bought the outfit I got five of those little gingerbread men event point things. I like this system better because I can see what I am buying.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Weird, I didn't get that graphic at all, I just bought the outfit in the popup shop like normal, with my doll modeling it.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I got the graphic in one game, not in the others.  I’m thinking it was iOS that got the graphic @AliBryant but I am not sure.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am iOS. I noticed a mini update last night so maybe that loaded it? Also interesting this outfit wasn't in the spoilers.
    iOS
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I do not have the promo window with the cute christmas themed outfit either 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Not extra points on gigs, just some points for getting the outfit. Someone else in the thread mentioned they got 5 gingerbread men towards the weeks tb.
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Not extra points on gigs, just some points for getting the outfit. Someone else in the thread mentioned they got 5 gingerbread men towards the weeks tb.
    I figured we'd always get something like that. I've been getting about 20 stars that count towards the tb event each week, and on the final day, I'd get around 25-30 event points. So maybe the event points they're talking about here will count towards this weekend, for parties. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is that like how fashion goals works and if we don't get them right away, they come back later? I don't like having to put off storylines to get outfits later because it would be too much if there were multiple outfits I wanted. 
    Platform: Android

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    jwawawa said:
    I got 5 gingerbread men & I didn’t buy the outfit
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I’m so happy I finally won this bundle ♥️
    Outfit matched your dolls hair colour perfectly 🙌🏻
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    I’m so happy I finally won this bundle ♥️
    omg how could you have that much diamond… 😱
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    I don’t see any way to buy the weekly outfit. Is it because I didn’t buy the ballerina outfit yet?
  • gorgeoushighlandgorgeoushighland Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    You guys what are the pros and cons of passing on storyline outfits. If I don't want the ballerina outfit does that count against me in the story?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    You guys what are the pros and cons of passing on storyline outfits. If I don't want the ballerina outfit does that count against me in the story?
    No not at all, even if you decline to buy it you will still be able to get a free gift once you finish all of the quests. The only downside is that at the moment there is no way to buy past story line outfits so if you missed it you missed it…
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    sarie said:
    LexKKH said:
    StellaKKH said:
    I think weekly outfits should be available every other week or maybe 1 per month. Spending 150+ stars per week is a serious splurge, considering free players get about 300-400 stars per month 
    Someone tell me how free players earn 300-400 K-stars is that like watching videos & TS ranks?
    you get 280kstars through videos, i get around 100 stars through my businesses (chavier, hair salon, so chic london, reykjavik club, san diego so chic) and then depending how well you do in sys events, opening boxes, voting booth - you can reach 400ish every month (but i do offers as well to get extra starts and at this point i have a cushion of 1k stars just to be sure i can always get something if i really wanted it lol...but I have a thing about hoarding my resouces so i think like 300star cushion would be enough lol) 
    Are the So chic stores connected to story lines? I own the one in Downtown LA and the one in The Hamptons but I can't buy the other stores in the other cities and I've been wondering if there are some quests I have to do before getting them or if they're connected to player levels? 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @EllyBurns yeah i think i got both of them through storylines maybe if you look up the store names in the search on the forum there will be some posts with more info? im not sure myself
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Got the outfit with mittens and hat/hair and dress/coat!! It’s really cute!!!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Wedding #3

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited December 2021
    sindhu said:
    It's very frustrating that we don't get replies to most of our queries on here.. all I wanted to know was whether the 5 week storyline outfits will still be available in the future updates so I know how to manage my stars.. the quests this update seem to be different from the previous ones so I'd really like some clarity! I guess that's too much to ask for @KalindaKing
    I agree, but sadly it’s in Glu’s best interest to not tell us—they use scarcity/the threat of not being able to get an exclusive outfit to push us to buy kstars. They know full well no non-hacker player can save that many stars from week to week, they want us to buy the outfits not knowing if they’ll come back.

Edit: Glu autocorrected to Flu, feels appropriate for their sickening business practices 🤧
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Oops late reply, but yes. I know that I miss event points if I finish storylines late, but that was not my question. I wonder if I postpone, so do not start the storyline, if I will still get it? I’m saving the ballerina outfit and I’m wondering if I save it till VIP if I will still get the storylines from this and next week? @KalindaKing can you clarify please?

- Also I would be able to buy the outfit faster if my videos would work 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.