Playing as a Male Character

GingerBoy375GingerBoy375 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Ok so been playing this game for quite some time and I've loved almost every bit of it. However I have mainly one let down. The Kustomization for your character is very very limited.. there aren't much exciting aspects regarding how you display your person. It's really sad because when looking at what you can do with your male character and seeing what you get with females, is just very disappointing and leaves me feeling damn near if not depressed. Example being Halloween, just to start with. I know they have fairy wings from a past event/Kollection I guess but there aren't any wands, staffs that are more fairy like, etc and that's just to start. I'm not saying necessarily that I want to be able to wear all the femals items but maybe would be awesome to have a version of them specifically suited for the male character? I need some more excitement in styling my character. It just sucks being stuck with simple plain Jane stuff while the female characters get a much larger amount of options to choose from. I don't wanna discontinue the game for sure and would like to try and bring this to there attention somehow and make playing as a male character as exciting as playing as a female one! I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way? 

Comments

• BigDracoBigDraco Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree 100%. I dislike how this game offers very little for male characters. To make things worse they have now lowered the K Star rewards for males (style point events) and have put us on the same rewards as females. Why do we want to be rewarded with female clothing we can’t wear? This is nothing more than a plot to force the player into buying more K Stars - which they have masked by creating partner style events; to act as if this isn’t a plan to make them more money. Laziness and greed. 
  • ranmagirlranmagirl Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Been saying this since i knew they had stop making male items in 2014. I hv lot stuff already with lot effort, but when i see girls with coca colas/hotdogs/plates of food and even newer pets i feel glu really suks cause why not make it unisex item for both genders? Theres obvious items who might not appeal to every gamer but since im a female playing a dude i dont care, i just want more stuff for my doll to use, as well babies(like 4 or more or if we finish relationship we can decide for them to be with us or mother/other father depending the person playing)...i m player and i luv videogames so its shame lots companies not care for their "clients" just want get more money.