🗳️🎄SYS - 12/16/21 - Holiday Street Market! ❄️🗳️

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    I just opened my game, didn't submitted any looks yet i was going to submit one but then i noticed i didn't received 2 ticket... What. 
    One of them is a free ticket but for some reason i didn't got 2 tickets in the beginning and only got one...
    This happened to me too. I had 3 tickets (1 free and 2 extras) and the countdown was at 1 hour. After I submitted a ticket it reset to the 6 hour countdown and I had my second free ticket. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I told myself I could try one box to see if I could get the aura or bags. I got so lucky!

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited December 2021
    bexgom said:
    nnnooy said:
    I just opened my game, didn't submitted any looks yet i was going to submit one but then i noticed i didn't received 2 ticket... What. 
    One of them is a free ticket but for some reason i didn't got 2 tickets in the beginning and only got one...
    same thing happened to me except i didn’t get any new tickets!! it just has the clock counting down for four more hours until a new ticket @KalindaKing
    force close the app and open it again! it happened to me as well but i just reopened the app and had my 2 tickets again :)
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Hi dolls, can I ask you something? If I for example do not participate in the throwback SYS - can I be downplaced in the weekend SYS? 
    I was “upgraded” to gold as a result of the last sys duet and now I’m back in silver in this SYS? 

I was under the impression that it doesn’t matter if I play in the throwback SYS, I will be placed as I was According to my lates played SYS? 

Is this a game glitch or it works like that in general? 

Thank you. 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Hi dolls, can I ask you something? If I for example do not participate in the throwback SYS - can I be downplaced in the weekend SYS? 
    I was “upgraded” to gold as a result of the last sys duet and now I’m back in silver in this SYS? 

I was under the impression that it doesn’t matter if I play in the throwback SYS, I will be placed as I was According to my lates played SYS? 

Thank you. 
    Basically, if you submit no looks during this sys, you won't be demoted to silver, however you can only skip one sys at a time, meaning that you have to compete in the next sys after the one you didn't compete in, in order to stay in your current tier level.

If you were demoted for not competing in one sys event, I would contact support because you should be allowed to skip one.
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts

Thank you. 
    I was about to ask the same question because I got upgraded to gold aswell but then didn't play the black christmas bc I didn't have enough dresses and now I am back in Silver III??? Usually if I didn't participate in a SYS it didn't affect my rank, is that a new thing and if so it would've been nice to know lmao 
    albanian ios player ♡
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I'm writing a new comment in case it goes into waiting to be approved,

I really hope thats not a new feature that they brought in, it'd be another needless annoying "update" that actually hampers our gameplay. 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @Clair_Flair and @kkhaylina if you skip the weekend sys you get Demoted and if you skip the weekday sys you don't het demoted. Do you understand?
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    @Clair_Flair and @kkhaylina if you skip the weekend sys you get Demoted and if you skip the weekday sys you don't het demoted. Do you understand?
    Yes but I didn't skip a weekend sys I only skipped the black christmas tb one which was a weekday one so it doesn't make sense
    albanian ios player ♡
    Thanks @Shellydaliie I didn’t know about that I need to participate in every other SYS in order to keep my tier. 

@JeffreeStar thanks! So I am not crazy and the doll that told me this before was correct! 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I wanted the shopping bags or the green dress but tickets & hair isn’t too bad!
    (Is the hair for a poc, I feel like it is but I’m not 100% - it’d look gorgeous on my med-dark skinned contacts!)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    First two looks in Silver III 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    My first two looks! I’m loving this theme and the prizes. I have to try not to fret too much about the scores.

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    @Foxyfox i think we are in the same group😊 my doll's name is Nuree
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Everyone’s looks are so amazing I’m loving the inspo 😍
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I also only had one ticket. I already closed my game many times and still didn't get my other ticket. It's counting two hours until I get It. I just don't know what else to do 😓

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
    Well, I’m full of questions in this SYS
    Once I was placed in the trendsetters I saw this (aside from incorrect tier)

Question number 1 
    Are we back to playing with male dolls? 

And 

Question number 2
    How on earth this male doll already got 30 scores? 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

Wanted the curly hair because it’s really similar to mine 😩
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    If I had known only 1st, 2nd and 3rd would get the snow dog, I wouldn’t have tried so hard and gotten into Gold! 😭😭

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    First 2looks! I really like this SYS theme so lets hope for the best🤞🏼
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

This kind of sucks😅 Hoped for a better score with this outfit 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    we’re in the same group @Caisakkh 😻😻
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I just realized that I didn't get any weekday storyline calls but my game is updated. Does that mean I'm missing on the storyline outfit? ☹️ Can someone help me with the names/theme of weekday tasks maybe? 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing why can’t we see what’s inside the diamond boxes anymore? 😭
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Spotted some cute looks in the VB! Maybe some of them are from the forum? ✨

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @thesweetone Are you saving the ballerina outfit from last week? If you are you will not get the next storyline until you buy it/turn it down. Since this is a 5 week storyline you have to complete each weekly quest before you get the next one. If you are not saving last week’s outfit I would contact Glu because you should have received a call.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I just realized that I didn't get any weekday storyline calls but my game is updated. Does that mean I'm missing on the storyline outfit? ☹️ Can someone help me with the names/theme of weekday tasks maybe? 
    If you are saving the ballerina outfit you won't get this week's storyline since is a 5 week quest 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)