• mmhmm28mmhmm28 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi! Do you guys have a slot open? I'm a daily player <3
  • roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    mmhmm28 said:
    Hi! Do you guys have a slot open? I'm a daily player <3
    yes, i've sent you a dm ♥️
    jfletccch said:

Hi everyone! My name is Sandra and i’m 23 years old. I’ve been playing kkh since the beginning but I recently had a baby so i don’t have as much time on my hands for playing as often as i used to🥺 My doll’s name in game is Joelle btw! 
    i was so upset when i went to the lookbook and couldn't buy this hair!!! I'm so obsessed with it 😭😭
  • Diam0ndDiam0nd Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Hello Cuties! Hope y’all are all having a great holiday season and I just wanted to pop in to ask about y’all’s favorite items! Including dresses and hair ofc. I’m also curious about what items you may have on your wishlists I’m currently torn between the iconic Jessica rabbit dress’s and this Sparkly black dress ! Some other things I really love are this shell purse and there’s a purse I can’t find that looks like this carriage.Though I’m more inclined to look for the most glamorous hairstyle I possibly can.

i have so many favourite items, half of them i don’t even have in my look book🥲 i could add so many more items but i tried not to go too wild lmao

i’ve got a bunch of wishlist items too but i really have my eyes on this dress and the little heart bag even though i can’t get it bcs theyre both unavailable 😪

• AnetteKkhAnetteKkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited December 2021
    My first pick 🤩🤩🤩
  • ElenaMHElenaMH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @AnetteKkh Congratulations!!! They're so pretty aren't they 😍😍😍 I managed to get them on my third box (and most importantly avoided the dyes in 2 of the boxes!!!)

I opened 3 boxes after getting the dress first then the wings I almost didn’t open the wand but I figured 5 diamonds for the hair/wand or a new item would have been cool but I got so lucky and hope it rubs off good luck for y’all. Do y’all ever have strategies? I usually pick in lines and because I notice event items are most of the time next to each other for me but I also use my gut. What do you rely on when opening boxes?
  • lcllcl Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I’m literally crying 😭😭😭😭
  • mmhmm28mmhmm28 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hey guys! Im mmhmm28, Dominique in the game! 22 years old and from sunny singapore!!! Thanks for letting me join the squad guys 💖💖
  • LaurelleLaurelle Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    AnetteKkh said:
    My first pick 🤩🤩🤩
    I got the wings too!!! 🥰😍😍
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Diam0nd said:
    Hello Cuties! Hope y’all are all having a great holiday season and I just wanted to pop in to ask about y’all’s favorite items! Including dresses and hair ofc. I’m also curious about what items you may have on your wishlists I’m currently torn between the iconic Jessica rabbit dress’s and this Sparkly black dress ! Some other things I really love are this shell purse and there’s a purse I can’t find that looks like this carriage.Though I’m more inclined to look for the most glamorous hairstyle I possibly can.

I just posted this purse in my look book! I think it’s the one you’re looking for 🤞🏼

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    chelzie said:
    Diam0nd said:

I just posted this purse in my look book! I think it’s the one you’re looking for 🤞🏼

I just posted this purse in my look book! I think it’s the one you’re looking for. 

Yes that’s the one it’s stunning!! It gives me all my fairytale dreams !!! When I’m ready I’ll make sure to swipe it up thank you so much !!! 

edited December 2021
    I saw in some Others doll squad that these items would be available for purchase within the next update or something  and I need to save desperately for the Easter hair and butterfly hair!!

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    HELLO! My dolls name is Scarlett, i used to be in this squad but left a month or so a go. 

Your squad leader is a hacker ☺️ 

Someone contact help and report her! I think you need to screenshot her and use your HollywoodID, I’m not sure I’ve never done it before. 

edited December 2021
    quietoffi said:
    oh no, what happens to the squad now if rose gets banned? Should we start a new one or can rose make someone else leader? I’ve only been on this squad for a short while, but first time I’ve been on a squad where everyone is active daily and on the forum to chat! 
    it should automatically just place someone else as the squad leader and considering pretty much everyone’s on forum it should be fine, b u t regardless just in the case something happened and the squad was lost forever i’ve made @chelzie the leader bcs of how much she helps the squad w gifts and she is an OG member. i’m hoping u won’t kick me out of the squad i so painstakingly founded but as the squad leader i don’t really have a say so do with what u will🥲
    edited December 2021
    luna54 said:
    HELLO! My dolls name is Scarlett, i used to be in this squad but left a month or so a go. 

Your squad leader is a hacker ☺️ 

Someone contact help and report her! I think you need to screenshot her and use your HollywoodID, I’m not sure I’ve never done it before. 

hi doll .....
    You are right to assume squad members are upset.. it’s just not fair that you’re making it seem like we don’t work hard for what we have and it’s very frustrating when people like you are the reason why we have no shot to EARN prizes in competition. It’s just disappointing and now it feels like our squad is going to suffer. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    hi. I’m sorry this happened.  Why don’t the rest of you get together and make a new squad?  She would not have been able to transfer the leadership to another.  agree who will start the new group, then make a new squad thread .   I’m sorry you have to regroup. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi everyone, what a night. It looks like she made me leader in the game, and then she either left or was banned as I don’t see her in the member list anymore. This is crazy but I’m glad the truth came out - hacking is just a slap in the face to those that work hard earning/saving and those who spend their real money. 

So uhhh moving forward…
    we can change our squad name or keep it, if you have an opinion on that feel free to share it!  
    I hope everyone is okay with me being leader, I wasn’t expecting it but if you need anything squad related let me know I’ll try my best 😅

thank you @kokokokonut for your help, do we need to make a new thread or is it cool if we keep everyone here?
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    chelzie said:
    Hi everyone, what a night. It looks like she made me leader in the game, and then she either left or was banned as I don’t see her in the member list anymore. This is crazy but I’m glad the truth came out - hacking is just a slap in the face to those that work hard earning/saving and those who spend their real money. 

So uhhh moving forward…
    we can change our squad name or keep it, if you have an opinion on that feel free to share it!  
    I hope everyone is okay with me being leader, I wasn’t expecting it but if you need anything squad related let me know I’ll try my best 😅

thank you @kokokokonut for your help, do we need to make a new thread or is it cool if we keep everyone here?
    I think thats a good solution!! And yes, what i night.. 
    Thanks for taking it over! We had a good squad where everyone was active in daily basis. I hope that we can keep it that way! 😇💙
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I wrote to Glu,( good to know a leader can hand off). Stay and use this, or if you’d rather a fresh clean one, by all means.  I’m sorry you Dolls went through it, but thanks to those who tried to get her removed without histrionics. If you see her again, please message me. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow... crazy night indeed!! Was following it unfold last night, but chose not to reply to her.. as an occasional buyer and someone who puts a lot of effort into SYS and events to get the prizes it hurt to find out she was a hacker! Im sure I'm just writing what all of yous feel like rn and I don't want to drag this out as its been sorted, so that's all I'll say.

Thanks @chelzie for stepping up, despite everything she was right in one thing- you do sm for the squad it's definitely the right choice to have you as leader!!! You'll do an amazing job 💕

Have a great day dolls 🌞💖
    Good luck for the next SYS - I'm loving the theme, can finally style something other than gowns!! Although I levelled up to gold so expecting it to be super tough to get items, 😅but I'm praying for a chilled group 🤞🏼

Tried the DBs (forgot to screenshot) and got 12 blue/grey dyes on my first box 😩 but got the Christmas aura in my second box and it's super cute!! 
    Do you guys avoid the unpredictability of the DBs and prefer to save and buy VB clothes/lookbook items? I never know which is the best thing to do!
    edited December 2021
    ElenaMH said:
    Good luck for the next SYS - I'm loving the theme, can finally style something other than gowns!! Although I levelled up to gold so expecting it to be super tough to get items, 😅but I'm praying for a chilled group 🤞🏼

Tried the DBs (forgot to screenshot) and got 12 blue/grey dyes on my first box 😩 but got the Christmas aura in my second box and it's super cute!! 
    Do you guys avoid the unpredictability of the DBs and prefer to save and buy VB clothes/lookbook items? I never know which is the best thing to do!
    I hope we all get a chill group this go around I’m really in love with the little snow pup! As for DB I only open them if I truly love all the items or am chasing one in particular tbh when I saw this DB it wasn’t my cup of tea. I like the aura but it’s Christmas themed so I won’t chase it because I don’t see it being used other than this month. I think if you like the items it’s worth 5 diamonds but if not it’s better to save and wait for one you love or save for an item from vb that you really really love !! I also have never been scorned  by DB but it’s definitely the more risky option :)  

I finally got an item from the free box I have not gotten one in ages and I just chose the opposite one that I would have chosen originally and it worked  ! The one I would have picked was 30 event points  

Spoilers for weekly quest don’t read the bottom or look at my fit smh 

ZAdDy had me doing 10 quest for these pants 
    hopefully you dolls are doing better than I 😩

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    chelzie said:

You deserve so many more votes for those lewks this is sus what do the other dolls outfits look like in your group 0.o?
    chelzie said:

That's so unfair, they're super on theme (and super cute!) if I'd have come across them I'd have voted for them!! Lots of gowns are getting the popular vote in the VB, which is annoying... there's always something that goes wrong isn't there!!
    Hopefully scores start to turn around soon for you, I always start off badly and then slowly they improve to 40s so there is someeee hope!!

Thanks for your tips on DBs 💖, I'm probably gonna stop trying unless I 100% like all of the items, the threat of dyes is just too much, considering I have sooo many stacked dyes rn and my luck choosing has pretty much run out, judging by other boxes I've opened!
    Did you also bought this dress? I think the colour is very pretty 😍 🤩 
    lcl said:
    Did you also bought this dress? I think the colour is very pretty 😍 🤩 
    yes!!! It was the hair which convinced me, but the dress is also super cute!! Not sure if it was worth 205 Kstars 😩 but the damage has been done now

Had really bad luck with the boxes I opened today, so I gave up 😂😭 Might try again tomorrow? Hope you have more luck!!!

Merry Christmasssss 💖🎄
    Hi dolls! So here’s a screenshot of some of the items that *should* be available next update! I have a few of these items so if there are any you’re interested let me know! I’ll update my lookbook closer to update time 💓 

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player